It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask George Knapp? Post yours now! ATS MIX Show 90

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
He blew the lid off of Area-51, brought everyone's attention to Bob Lazar and co-authored the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" with Colm Kelleher. Now he'll join Dave and Johnny for a ATSMIX Exclusive Interview. Here's your chance to ask this extraordinary reporter your question.

BIO
George Knapp was born in Woodbury, N.J., and raised mostly in Northern California. He graduated from high school in Stockton, Calif.; earned a bachelor's degree in communications from West Georgia College; and later earned a master's degree in communications from the University of the Pacific, where he also taught speech and debate and served as director of forensics. George also taught speech at California Polytechnic University, coached the debate team at the University of California at Berkeley and taught broadcast journalism at UNLV.

He moved to Las Vegas in 1979 and landed a job at KLVX-TV Channel 10 as a part-time studio cameraman and production assistant. KLAS-TV hired him in 1981 as a general assignment reporter. George also has co-anchored various newscasts for Eyewitness News.

Since 1995, George has been the chief reporter on Channel 8's I-Team investigative unit. He has won 14 Emmy Awards. Several were for his "Street Talk" commentaries and others were for his investigative stories. Nine times, he has won the Mark Twain Award for best news writing from the Associated Press. And in 1990, his series about UFOs was selected by United Press International as best in the nation for Individual Achievement by a Journalist.
Official Website

This thread is for questions only for George Knapp, please develop your own topic threads in the regular forum (not in ATSMIX). In order to ensure that your question will be asked, please review all questions in this thread prior so that they are not repeated questions. Anything but a question post will be deleted

[edit on 7/16/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 7/22/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mr. Knapp.

1. Whats the best thing thats ever happened to you in context of your UFO-Research?

2. Do you ocassionally visit ATS?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What information do you have about Australian bases, particularly Pine Gap, which is supposedly similar in function to Area 51?

Do you have any 'secret' knowledge (about aliens in general) from deep-throat sources that you have sworn to never release?

Not everything needs to be made public...

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for sitting down for this interview on the ATSMIX, my question is :

" What was it that brought your attention to Area-51, did you have anyone inside that shared information with you at any time?

Thank You.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello George, and thanks for taking some time to come and share your story with ATS.

I was just wondering if you could comment a bit about two of the most recent sightings that have occurred: the Stephensville mass sighting and the one at Chicago-O'Hare Airport last October. I'm really interested in why these sightings were allowed to occur, when all previous ones were not as well documented.

There's even a radar image captured by an ATC in TX, as seen in the Larry King interview a few nights ago, that shows what look like thousands of birds in the place that the craft should be.

Is this a new form of disguise for the craft? Or is this something that's been around a while?

Thanks again for your time.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Given what you know and what you have seen, are you frightened about the future or are you eager to watch everything unfold?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi

1. Have you ever been threatened by anyone to keep quiet about your findings?

2. Whats your opinion on eventual disclosure? Any idea or information for when this might come?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
First off I want to thank you wholeheartedly for the awareness you have brought to the wild horse situation in Nev.

My question: Do you think you will ever be asked to take over the reins at c2c? EVERYONE I have ever discussed this with agrees you should be the lead man.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
C2C listeners know that you can handle the topics. Science, paranormal, "real" news, do you enjoy your weekend monthly gig at C2C? Have you entertained the idea of hosting a daily late-night show?

Do you think that you can get both Richard M. Dolan and Jacques F. Vallée together for a four hour show?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Areal51]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
1. Did Bob Lazar ever show you anything physical that absolutely blew you away, and convinced you he was telling the truth? If so, what was it?

2. Is there another reason behind Lazar's company, UNSS moving to Michigan?

3. Been a while since I researched this, but did Lazar ever take you to see a test flight? If so, what exactly did you see?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
George you have to be one of my favorite investigative reporters of all time and i enjoyed watching you in the 90's when i lived in las vegas , thank you for all of the excellent craftsmanship that you have put into every one of your reports .

1- are the stories that i've heard about your families business being burnt to the ground true ?

2- and if so do you feel it was in retaliation to your reporting on a specific subject ?
3- if so who do you suspect was behind the fire's ?

please keep up the top notch work you have done in the past , the country and the world are much better places to live because of it .

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have heard from a few of my friends in Los Alamos that in actuality, technology is 50years ahead of what the man on the street is shown.

Is this true?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi George,

My questions are a little different. I appreciate your efforts to investigate the government shadows, the unconventional and the paranormal. But why do you think most reporters are reluctant to investigate or challenge the "official" story or status quo? For example, according to a 2006 Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll, "more than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East."

So why is a controversy about one of the most important events in U.S. history that was said to "change everything" being ignored by the entire print and electronic media?

Do you think media consolidation and/or corporate/government influence is so pervasive that "freedom of the press" is in jeopardy? Not so much locally, but nationally. Are there any stories that you've been prohibited from doing?

P.S. If the I-Team is seeking local investigative stories, look into toxic substances being dumped in the air and water. What kind of substance is "fluoride" and has it ever been proven safe or effective? Where does this "fluoride" that's added to SNWA public water supplies come from? And what are those strange white lines that frequently appear in the skies above southern Nevada?

From KNBC in LA: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Mr Knapp,

From all the claims that Bob Lazar has given to the public and the educational degree's which he states that he has with no supporting evidence, even with other investigators going into his background. What absolute proof does he have that he was ever at Area 51 working on reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology? Why should anyone believe his claims with no evidence to support it?

Do you believe the government will ever fully disclose that we have been visited from beings from outerspace? If so when do you think it may happen?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by raoulduke666]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How do you answer Stanton Friedman's comments on Bob Lazar not being truthful?

www.stantonfriedman.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Who is officially in the know about area 51 and who is deliberately not informed about area 51 government wise?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Knapp, thank you for this opportunity.
I have two questions about the so called Skinwalker Ranch.

1. Because of what you know and what you personal experienced there, how real do you think it could be that that ranch is functioning as some sort of gate to another dimension or such?

2. Do you have perhaps some new astonishing information that you want to share with us here on ATS?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry the edits where needed to correct some writing errors.
I am Dutch you know.

[edit on 16/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Greetings,

Have there been any further deveopments with Chuck Clark and the search warrant? Seeing as the devices are buried on public land wouldnt it be legal to dig them up and keep them or are they marked plainly do not touch US Government etc? Would love to see better pics of the devices and pics of how far out of the base the devices are at.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hiya George!

(flinging a kiss your way.)

When you first started working with Art Bell and Linda Moulton Howe all those years ago, that you would be where you are now in your career?

Have any of your opinions or beliefs changed since those early days with Art, Linda, and Dreamland?

Are you surprised still by how people like to circle the wagons around what they believe and shoot arrows in your direction?

(now flinging another kiss your way, George!)

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How many other govt workers have come contacted you with alien/UFO information, like Lazar, but have wished to stay anonymous???

If more than one can you give us a number???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join