It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I actually read the same thing before.

I think that the "going around time" would be more like space folding. As for black holes, don't rely on animations you may have seen on documentaries... They're spheres, just that a big black sphere doesn't illustrate it very well on tv... I doubt they're the "entrance" to anything, except maybe oblivion....

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Xaos, I would say that the most accurate example of time travel and everything involved to that are explained maybe childish but better in back to the future I, II, III. What do you think? Gazrok was it circle K or the twilight zone?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Gazrok was it circle K or the twilight zone?"

To which were you referring? If it was the "where I've read this before" comment...I can't really recall whether it was on a site, on a documentary, or in a book. I just know I've seen it before...

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Xaos wrote:
>Reasonable? That humans, at this time and period
>have technology that negates gravity without audible
>noise or visible exhaust...

Xaos, you forget the Lifters, a rather new phenomenon that are proven to be real. I've personally built a couple of them, and they seem to fit your description perfectly, although they are just small models. It's not a very far-fetched idea that some crafts using similar or comparable technology could be flying "out there" even now, being built with Big money and heavy curtains in front of the scene...

If you haven't heard of the Lifters, go and see a few of them at: www.jlnlabs.org... .

Just my 2 EuroCents worth

Hobbymat
a Frozen Finn

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have built a couple myself as well. MOstly just to prove to myself that it's not ANOTHER internet hoax

Well to my and my wifes suprise the thing actually works! Also, as a nice side effect it purifies the air around it as well

I just don't think it's actually anti-gravity but a propulsion system we don't completely understand yet. And yes I have heard the ion wind theory but that does not explain why these things reportedly work BETTER in a vacuum.

Gotta wonder...

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The lifters looked like helium ballons with a frame-work on them.

XAOS

posted on Jan, 16 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
OK think about this...what if all the different species of "aliens" are from different times in the future..for example the small greys are from 50,000 years in the future, the tall greys are from 100,000 years in the future, and the insectoids are from 1,000,000 years in the future. Just an evolutionary path in the human species that are coming back in time to make small adjustments to turn things thier way. And as far as the Betty and Barny Hill case...when the aliens told the Hill's where they were from, it could still be human. If they were humans from the future, who is to say that they aren't living in different star systems by then??

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
theres an argument i believe as to what actually killed the dinosaurs some 65 million years ago.it was either a big rock thudding into the earth or a few milion years before or after im not really sure.there was a massive volcanic eruption near iceland that was 400 miles in length and spewed moltan lava 2km high into the atmosphere for about a 100 years.some believe this is what caused the ice age.apparently this has happened quite a few times during our planets history.if anything like that happened today we would be the last to know and would be left to die or fend for ourselves if it was possible to do so.if we have a nucleur war all the scientists and so forth will be tucked safely underground out of harms way living on organic food until it was safe to come out again.how fast is evolution?would it be faster in an enclosed enviroment with no natural sunlight?i dont know but im pretty sure that if a more advanced civilisation existed before we did in the last 65million years the same people would have headed underground.in fact if or whenever if ever its happened they would be the only people to go underground.this could explain why its took a million years to go from chucking spears to inventing the telephone.it could also explain why these different shades of gray if they exist are different.human instinct is survival and saving the finest brains on the planet everytime disaster strikes wont hinder your chances of achieving it.maybe they have conquered time travel and maybe they have conquered space travel but evolution says they cant go sunbathing on a hot summers day and maybe living in an alien enviroment is shortening their life spans maybe they are looking for the evolution gene or somewhere else to live.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
going on the big volcano thing, there's one centered over yellowstone national park that if it blew would be larger (in explosive power as well as diameter) then the one you refer to in Iceland, it's set to blow at any time (hence the geysers at yellowstone) The Discovery Channel ran a program about it, scary #

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Maybe Mr. Faust Baez can help us with the time travel angle. (see his post in the aliens and ufos board)

XAOS

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
if you dont go forward or back but bend then your telling me its possible to be in two places at once.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Then I bet you the aliens are already here observing us. They may have come across this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What if there were no more trolls on ATS? I think the forums would be nearly empty..just a thought

subscorpion
My take on UFO's are as following: What if they arent Alieans after all...what if it is the human race coming back in time to see whats going on. it isnt that far fetched as scientists are just now learning about new demensions that may open the possibility to time travel. If you notice UFO reports around any war increase alot. This could be us going back in time to check things out. Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join