It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cover Assumption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
THE COVER ASSUMPTION
Alienating all man by their religions, their nationalities, their languages, their race, their genders, and DNA, is deceptive and hazardous. It is like tossing dust into their eyes so they cannot see their likeness. And you can be sure that we are all the same.
Christians are abusers or been abused. They terrorized or they are terrorized, same as Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Whites, Blacks, Asians, Africans, Semites, and Arabs.

Emir Timur 14th century Turco-Mongol was a Muslim, his biggest war where against Muslims state.
The massacre of Christians on St. Bartholomew's Day (year.1572) was carry out by Christians.
White Anglo-Saxon Christian, were killing white Anglo Saxon Christian in the American civil war.
WWII as seen 50 million Christian killed by Christian in Europe alone.
The Vietnam War has seen millions of Buddhist torturing and killing millions of Buddhist, with the help of Christians.
In Iran-Iraq war we have seen millions of Muslims killing one another.
We have seen the Rwanda massacre where one million of African where killed by others African.

This above is a drop in the human history of distress. This misery did not start because of one group worshiping one sun god and the other a moon god, nor was it among worshipers of this cross or that crescent not even because of existence or none of God.
The instigation of these conflicts was greed and jalousie, snatching other people tools, properties and lands and it has not change a slightest today. You can observe it again in your TV screen when you see Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Lebanon and other parts of the world. In other words, it is the powerful reorganization of the lands, preying of the wealth, and mapping and re mapping of the territories, continents and the whole world. This is a struggle between those who extort the means of production (the exploiters) and most people (the working people, the oppressed, deprived and poor).
To perpetuate these unjust societies, thousands of years of ruling-class experiences are deployed, especially through two sectors, the media to fool and blind the people, and the education to give them the moral immunity to do it. Consequently these proceedings bring blind actions: terrorism, violence, war and destruction.
We are living in a sick society, which its warning signs are unemployment, poverty, illiteracy, corruption, racism, violence, immigration, war and terrorism. This sick society is the direct result of the dictatorship of the greed.
At the end, people will face the exploiters, the oppressors and the plunderers, and the human suffering will continue.
It is not a religious or philosophical problem; it is a practicable greed problem. We know it is because in some degree we all about addicted to it.

The age of division will end, you like it or not, because it is more difficult to maintain the façade of lying and deceiving then to let the pure energy of truth flowing. Those that want to preserve these divisions are now faced with an unprecedented transformation of the energy flow of growth which many calls it “the Spirit of Truth”.
You cannot stop the cycle, you can only adapt to it!
Before getting to the political level, the Spirit of truth will gets in to our private life.
The Spirit of truth will be dispensed largely on to the simple people
Already more and more people are realizing that we cannot lie behind our ego's pretense as more lies get exposed.

I live this post now with this quote because I am not Christian: - John 16:12-13
“I have much more to say to you, but right now it would be more than you could understand…
The Spirit shows what is true and will come and guide you into the full truth.”

Kacou

replaced ALL CAPS in title

[edit on 16/7/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Division of language, nation, religion etc. is based on the very nature of our existance. How gods and angels are not present but still are. Today, in our Western world, only a nonexisting God can exist in our physical world. You can call it polarity, dualism, division etc. but in reality it's totality, completeness and other words discribing the nature of everything we know. The day you understand EVErything (Eve's knowledge, she ate first from the Tree in Eden), after having read ANYthing (the Book of Ani), you chose NOThing -- Nut was the god of heaven in ancient Egypt, the etymology of words like Night, Nacht, Natt etc. reach back to Nut, the fruit of Wisdom was nothing, wisdom belongs to the night, menstruation cycle equals the lunar cycle etc. night is death, day is life -- Day=Dei and the division of Day and Night, "divide" -- Devi, ancient words still alive in our language. In Norwegian the word for food is Mat, as in Eng "meat" -- Ma'at the goddess of wisdom in Egypt, wisdom was given to us as food, from the forbidden fruit of the night to the manna of heaven of the day. I could go on and on with this, and I am currently trying to write a dictionary/lexicon on syllables explaining their links to ancient words and names etc. in ancient religions and languages etc. What keeps us in Nothingness is our cowardness towards telepathy. Noone dares to talk about telepathy and it's effects and systems, for if you proclaim being a telepath you will get a schizotype diagnosis sooner than you know.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Division of language, nation, religion etc. is based on the very nature of our existance.

Who said that?
Some priests, scholars, politicians, or some stinging humans that want to advocate the division process as a natural fact
I see an illusion of division, not at all a characteristic of our existence.

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Everything in nature and life is divided in the extremities: Man vs Woman, Day vs Night, Yes vs No, Black vs White (as well as red vs green, blue vs yellow, UV vs IR), Positive vs Negative, Up vs Down, Good vs Evil and so on. You can go on forever. Science and math also show the same system, from thermo dynamics to general relativity. Why wouldn't we see it elsewhere too as in life and society? We have Catholics vs Protestants, Shia vs Sunni, Conservative vs Reformist and so on. It seems to soak all we know with the same principles of division... And the source of such division could be as in this discussion: Me vs You

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

As you have pointed out all this examples to show me this inevitable division, l like to remind you that every thing that you have listed is man mad.
I take your first example: man vs woman.
Why do you have to vs this 2 gender?
It could have been better this way:
Man + Woman=New life
Day + Night= time cycle.
And so on…
One I forgot:
Me + You= human

Kacou.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So fission vs fusion, light vs darkness etc. together with the dynamics of thermo nuclear processes etc. are man made? I would rather call this universal knowledge and observations we can repeat in experiments in the lab, and a nessessity for reality. Dualism or division has always been the basis of science and one of the first scientific observations man came to understand. For instance in the ancient school of alchemy they believed sulphur or brimstone to be the destructive element while quicksilver or mercury was the creative element, yes even the ever infamous Philosopher's Stone. Man made psevdo science made to mimic the system of physics, chemistry, math anything science related. Alchemy evolved through time into modern science. Division brings forth continuance, but the oposits in nature are not entirely- or diametrically oposite, they are principles where the exceptions underline the existance of this universal phenomena. They are the complimentary forces of nature. The existance of religion seems to suggest a meta reality, with quantum links to the physical reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I have tried to show you that duality and separateness between every thing has its origin in the greed of mankind and not in the natural order of the universe.
In the natural order of the universe all this divisions as you called them, are actually emergence of 2 separate objects or matter…so you can’t say that you are dividing as you are adding up.
We shed tears together but reflect alone.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I agree to a certain extent, but still while protons and electrons both have mass, they have diametrically oposite charge electrically, and energy has no mass and is a counter oposite to matter. If you look to general relativity, and compare energy and light with mass or matter, the story is another. Energy has no mass, it's the oposite of eachother, but through the "laws" of general relativity you can produce matter with a certain mass from energy, and the psevdo particle -- the photon allthough there are some descrepancy about it, have no mass in our equations.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You always seems to direct the discussion to physical mater, Neo Christian Mystic!
Brain researcher Jill Bolte Taylor had an amazing insight of what is like to be one with every thing.
This is what I am talking about, we are all the same and her experience is universal to all living being.
No division, no separation, no duality, just a wonderful feeling of oneness.
Please do watch her lecture, it is highly interesting and on the top of all, she is a scientist:
video.google.com...

Kacou

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
But this lecture only underlines the existance of how we are basically split as sensory beings. She goes on to explain the split functions of the brain, how the two hemispheres are completely separate processing units functioning parallell following completely different concepts of processing. How our brain actually produce two sets of reality, letting us choose between these realities and create a composit reality. She explains how a stroke made her shift from this to that reality and she explains it with reality drifting from one hemisphere to the other giving her basically two realities to choose from. Lala land and normal state. It was in Lala land she experienced Nirvana and the oneness you refer to. Should we leave all progress and enter Lala, leaving the rational mind alone in the dark? Would that be a productive idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
She called it the „lala land“because of the highly dogmatic rational world we live.
What if it exist people that live their full life in the “lala land”, wouldn’t they also call our world “lala land”?
Which progress we shouldn’t live behind?
What is the difference between true civilization and progress?
In dogmatic science we prefer to enhance our left brain hemisphere threw the education that we have today al around the world.
In spirituality we prefer to increase our right brain hemisphere threw meditation and contemplation.
The true teaching will be to unify the 2 hemisphere as one…guesses what kind of world it will be.
Hence a world with no division.
Kacou

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree that we should encourage right brain thinking in a wider sense within our educational systems. But the product of that would just be aspects of a whole, if we focus more on love lighting the right mind, our rational left mind wouldn't sease to calculate and analyse, feelings wouldn't conquer rational thought, but we would be triggered to make actions based on a more sinister and thorough thought. Our actions would perhaps become more irrational and less forseeable if we focused too much on right brain thinking, we would be more insecure and things like anxiety and delusion could easilly grow in commonness. I prefer to use my left brain for rational thinking and intuition and my right brain for feelings and observation. I wouldn't want to boost either hemisphere, and wouldn't want to merge them together. They must work separately to give me the insight and ideas I am best suited with. But it's not so much about the two hemispheres and neurons really, it is more about chemistry, and there we certainly speak of division. From the different elements to the wide variety of molecules, if the physical world wasn't divided into elements Big Bang hadn't happened and we wouldn't exist on the physical plane. Give me dopamine and serotonin in the correct ammounts and I stay sane and rational enough to have a meaningful experience of life both spiritually and physically.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If the big bang didn’t happen?
Exactly, the big bang didn’t happen. The big bang theory is inconsistent with the birth of matter…as you said; duality is based on the very nature of our existence. You need 2 to make one. Big bang theory make one out of fine air…they can’t have it both way.
The theory of cycle makes more sense, like pure energy that never dies or never bon, it just is.
1-My left brain tells me that the wind is blowing my face; my left brain is analyzing the force of the wind on my face.
2-My right brain tells me that the sprits of the wind which carry all the souls wander are making me aware of their existence.
We have to ask our self if we really need progress for this material world which undermine the very existence of spirituality because when rationalism takes over all side of our life, we will truly lives the nightmare world of “1884”.
Kacou

new topics

top topics

join