It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my 7 year old daughter being prepped for disclosure by her school?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Which school in Aberdeen is it?

You have to ask the teacher something about this. Maybe ask what part of the science curriculum does it relate to and what key stage? That way you won't look odd for asking, just concerned about your daughter's education, which of course you are.

What have other parents to say about this? The friends of your daughter in the same class?

If you can't give more info or talk to the teacher etc. people will probably assume this is a hoax, so best to follow up on the info you have started. If it is true that the teacher has been teaching that you really have a duty to look further into this kind of behaviour from her.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You obviously don't have kids, and don't know how the system works?
Every teacher has a number you can reach them on IF they are your kids teacher. It's normal. Even when i when to pre school 24 years ago my parents had my teachers number.
How hard can it be?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
You obviously don't have kids, and don't know how the system works?
Every teacher has a number you can reach them on IF they are your kids teacher. It's normal. Even when i when to pre school 24 years ago my parents had my teachers number.
How hard can it be?

I do have kids and I do know how the system works.

NO teacher, except for administration staff can be reached on holidays. Holidays are not appropriate times for parents to contact teachers.

Maybe it's different in your country, but in Australia, teachers vanish while they are on holidays. Many teachers have their OWN kids, who they devote their full attention to, while on holidays.

Believe it or not, but most teachers only care about the kids in their class, while the kid is actually in their immediate care, during class. Teachers have personal lives that exists past the school gate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"Every teacher has a number you can reach them on IF they are your kids teacher."
I think he means in school hours not at 3 o'clock in the morning.

I think that the teacher using UFO's and the like is just blending there own personal preferences into the child learning.
They have a set of guidelines of course to teach certain aspects of things, but what creative things they use to teach them is up to them and the children's parents/school and whether they do/don't like it.
Flowers rainbows, black boxes, god, pink rectangles, aliens, vikings, wild west, etc are just things of expression used to teach certain levels of learning.
Obviously a teacher at a Christian school isn't going to be teaching the theory of evolution in science.
And in a non denominational school the teacher should be teaching scientific principals in regard to that not religious belief.
And in an Islamic school most of its going to be based around Muhhamed and Allah.
So it really depends on the school.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
"Every teacher has a number you can reach them on IF they are your kids teacher."
I think he means in school hours not at 3 o'clock in the morning.

Yeah, during school hours, that number reaches a phone on the teacher's desk.

During holidays, that phone can ring all that it likes, but the teacher won't be there to answer it.

scobro stated that the students are on holidays and they'll know more when they return. If the teacher is on holidays, then there's no way to reach her, until school resumes.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
Hoax alert.

Edit: I guess you have the teachers telephone number. Why don't you call her before you post? To clear this up ..

Like or dislike it, somehow I agree with you.

The OP was so concerned about the teacher, and I don't understand why he came here to ask forum members.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
We had something like this the other week here in the UK. A load of parents were involved with the school in making UFO parts and scattering them all over the playground. When the kids got to school, for the whole day they had to play out the scenario as if aliens had landed. I dont think theres anything sinister in at all, it was just to try and get across to the kids about meeting aand accepting different cultures and customs and they used a medium that all kids understand, ie ET.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well, I suppose if kids can be taught not to be afraid of aliens then we shouldnt have a problem with humans....maybe they are trying to make kids love and respect non humans so we can live in peace with humans regardless of colour, sex and whatever else is different about us......

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Jim Jones and you daughters teacher aren't related I whould hope.

What channel are these cartoons on? Maybe there's a bit too much Television being watched.

My granddaughter is at the terrible two's stage and thanks to her Mom spoiling her rotten and her grandmother playing the role precisely as I recall my own, you know, bits of sweets, spoiling her more than her own mother etc..., When she attempts to control unwanted demands such as not letting her outside when no one wants to leave the air conditioned room, taking away her new found toy that she sneaked from my tool box or such, she will turn to the three proven methods I have determined to be successful for her when dealing with Mom and grandma. These include explosive fits of screaming and crying, repetitive use of the word "NO", and a more recent act she calls "charging up" which involves lowering her arms in front of her with closed fists and tightening all of her muscles while holding her breath, resulting in a reddened face and pumped up muscles. I have been able to distract her from these episodes with by introducing alternative items or engaging is speech and body language that undermines her focus, breaking the frenzy before it builds up to the level of sharks feeding in blood saturated waters.

However, for the women, and again thanks to her mother, the only way they are able to achieve the same results is to turn on the television and play any episode of Barney.

The mother had found that Barney would in effect babysit her daughter for hours. Even if there is no Barney on T.V. and no videos are handy, loading some clips from youtube works just as well.
Recently, we are visited a lot by the mother and I have singlehandedly got the granddaughter off of her pacifier usage, but her addiction to Barney seems to be unrelenting.

The reason I mention this is because I do put on cartoons when they come over at times, but do not see UFO and Alien related material on the scale you seem to view. Unless Barney can be considered "Alien", which I agree could be the case, I am wondering if rather than preparing disclosure to second-graders, there is a Jonestown plot brewing in your school district.

I know that where I am from, much of the school district policies are written in such a vague way that most of it is in the "gray area" category and interpretation is wide open.

The persona and demeanor you witnessed from your meetings with this teacher may be superficial and purposefully throwing you off track from a sinister plot that may manifest itself when school resumes this fall.

I would read the school policies and determine if this unorthodox type of subject matter is authorized as legitimate for seven year olds.

I would also file a complaint with the district, the principal and demand an investigation or you will be forced to take legal action.

I don't give a rats ass how wonderful a teacher seems, if a teacher tells a seven year old that next school year and specifically next July UFOs and aliens are coming, I would want his or her head to roll. It's bad enough that policies have been changing the way children learn for the worse, but with this kind of maverick teacher, I would hate to get a call one day informing that a grade school teacher and her entire class had just committed mass suicide at lunch due to the UFOs and aliens or due to a comet or other heavenly body approaching.

If this is all true, I would start now so if they blow you off, you can at least get an injunction prior to the coming school year.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

If you are concerned about this please speak with the teacher first to get the facts before you start a witch-hunt. Children love mysterious topics, but do tend to make their own additions to enhance their stories. Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and such-like have been loved by millions of children worldwide because they are so out there and a great boost to the child's world of imagination and potential possibilities.
Has the homework topic of UFOs seemed to have affected your child in a negative sense? What are your own personal feelings towards the UFO phenomena?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
In this whole world, one teacher showing one child a sketch of UFO and telling some story is called disclosure ??

If it is, its a shame.

So if some teachers tells one students to write an essay on pink fairy, is that a prep for disclosure of existence of fairies to the whole world ?

Overactive imagination taken to limits here ....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by duffster
I would be talking to this teacher in question and asking some very strong Questions

How about talking to the teacher first, before you decide to ask strong questions?

I'm sorry but did you not read my post ?
What did you miss? I said i would be talking to the Teacher and asking some very strong Questions I did not say Rip the teachers head off

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

ok, so the numbers just fade away magically ?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I agree with nineteen. This sounds like the sort of fantasy story any teacher would tell a 7 year old to keep their attention. I was told all sorts of stories at that age, but I don't think I was being prepped, for example, for the return of King Arthur, my house blowing away in a tornado*, the return of the jedi, or anything else. It was called story time, and it happened every day at that age. Nothing sinister in it there.

If you were beginning disclosure, why would you start with the 7 year olds?

LW

*Actually, this kind of did happen - there was a hurricane in October of 1987 over South East London, when I was 7 years old, as I recall...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the teacher is prolly one of those lurker anonymous ATS posters that we all ignore anyways!
i would be SCEPTICAL of anything she said.

someone needs to turn her in to school administration before she starts giving the kids "special" koolaid on the magical day that the ufo's show up to pick them up.

she sounds dangerous. i'd watch my kid closely until she (the teacher) gets sorted out.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

I asked the forum members about this incident,because i was interested to hear if any other British parents were getting similar stories from their children.

Furthermore,what is there to HOAX!

I am simply stating what my daughter has told me over the last couple of days!

Or is my little girl really a govt disinfo agent?

As i have already stated, i will do my best to locate the homework sheet,and get it uploaded,but please be patient.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Hi.

It is the whole class that was told this info,not just my daughter.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
First off:

You said in another thread

Having moved away from my home town,and leaving my friends and family behind to look for work,i set off to start a new life for myself.

Do you have a family or not where you live?

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by cheebay

I asked the forum members about this incident,because i was interested to hear if any other British parents were getting similar stories from their children.

Furthermore,what is there to HOAX!

The hoax is saying that teachers and the school system is preparing the children for a communion. How on earth did you get to that conclusion?

I am simply stating what my daughter has told me over the last couple of days!
Or is my little girl really a govt disinfo agent?

In thtis thread you may be the disinfo agent..

As i have already stated, i will do my best to locate the homework sheet,and get it uploaded,but please be patient.

To late for evidence now... you should have thought of that before you made the post.
If my kid would have told me this, and I where to make a post out of it, I would do some research to begin with, then post..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi.

Located one work sheet.
Still looking for the other.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

If you had continued to read the rest of that particular post,you would have noticed that towards the end,i clearly state that i met the woman who then went on to be my wife.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join