It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entrances to underground facilities near Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I can't explain what that 3 sided pyramid is about, any theories on that?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Great Post.... i have never really study the outside areas of the base...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by no one special

Yes, there is so much focous on this base, it would be a bad idea to put any entrances to an underground facility on it. Those two pictures at the end showing the entrance at the end of the runway with the pylon near it, has been covered over I think. I had a good look at this area on google earth and I couldn't find that particular entrance, that's why I think it's been covered over.

I think it would be more logical to put underground entrances at other areas, where they know there isn't so much interest in.

The area right to the left of Area 51 is where they tested alot of nuclear bombs, that's why there are so many crators here, but there's alot of very wierd features at this place. There's also other strange features at other parts of the Nevada Test Site, there would probably be other entrances in this area, that's the feeling that I have.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
These are pictures of a nuclear waste facility at Yucca Moutain (4.31 in the video) in this area, that's why the government is more open about it, but the other ones in that video are more obscure. These pictures show you that these underground facilities are real:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'd doubt they've been covered over.. more photoshopped out of google earth.. why the hell would hey abandon a base.. area 51 didn't get abandoned when the secret got out. It's pretty hard to hide that runway also... they need it for their 'boring (compared to ufos) planes' hehe.

Besides.. it's underground, what is there to see. An intelligence agency would already monitor everything there by sattelite to it's best extent anyway so no point in hiding what's already known I'd say... Google definately earth ain't latest and greatest and most up to date source when it comes to comparing spy sats etc.

edit: Lovely vid mate... that triangle place is what?? A damn ufo temple or something hehe.. alien living grounds there? There is weird looking stuff there. Then again.. in real life is probably explainable.. who knows without being there.

[edit on 16/7/08 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The three-sided pyramid is part of the Big Explosives Experimental Facility o the Nevada Test Site. There is information about it here:

www.nv.doe.gov...

I seem to recall there were some threads about this on ATS but I can't seem to find them at the moment.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i would think that it's just a testing area for their late aircraft fighter or missile. it supposed to be testing stealth technology in someway from their building like pyramid that could be their faked radar system. and some area to let them test effect every weapons they created. i somehow think they doing research not only by their destructive power but how critical damage that the weapon could do. cause blast huge weapon useless if the weapon intention and target missed or not achieved.

could it be pyramid also a radar or spy satellite disrupter? to prevent enemy tech design stolen during testing

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Fascinating images. I've always looked at A51 on google and it's perimeter (to my knowledge). I just never thought of looking for entrances. In my opinion I've always believed there's more underground than above, like and iceberg in waters, it's just the thoughts of how deep and it's size.

On a side note, it must have been a pain in the a*s to design the underground.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I found some interesting images of the Yucca Mountain drilling program.
These photos of Yucca Mountain underground tunnels you've shown [MayorOfCydonia] are completed?

These underground facilities are used for storing radioactive waste?
Watch this interesting articles: www.ocrwm.doe.gov...

www.deepscience.org...

And photos:

Regards.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by reynoldt]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by reynoldt]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
1 Kennedy was not assassinated. It was interpreted as a hoax .

2 Roswell it occurred There were two crash sites southwest of Corona, New Mexico and the second site at Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico one found alive (Ebe)

3 Ebe #1 translated the messages and provided us with that information. Ebe #1 sent six messages.
— The first message was just letting his planet know he was alive;
— The second message explained the crash in 1947 and the death of his crew;
— The third message asked for a rescue craft for him;
— The fourth message suggested a formal meeting with leaders of Earth;
— The fifth message suggested an exchange program; Ebe #1 was a mechanic, not a scientist. He was still able to teach us some of the Eben language. According to the document which I read, we translated about 30% of the Eben language. Complex sentences and numbers could not be recognized.)
4 Project SERPO is no joke

5 united state government will start ww3 in (2020)
mission to establish one government
Ldc

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reynoldt

Id like to know where hell the rest of the replies went, unless the Mods took them off. If this is the case where the usual off topic warnings

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I would belive that there is underground portions to area 51 as according to an article submitted in 2008 "A worker who had once worked in the facilities have came in to say that he had worked in an underground bunker to research and reverse engineer an alien spacecraft"

new topics

top topics

join