It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's All-Seeing Eye

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
I believe it... we have them all over our streets as well....and all over our tolways in illinois here.... everycorner...started maybe 10 years back give or take... police state.

We have them all over the place in Cape Town as well and guess what? They are actually used to deter crime and apprehend criminals

If you're doing nothing wrong why would you be bothered with cameras in the street? I'm happy that they're there cos they make me feel safer. Only in America, hey?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Reading That reminded me of this Rockefeller quote

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." David Rockefeller

Me and my Father often talk about how china is "more America" than America. We would be as bold to theorize that the Chinese government is like the N.W.O.s testing grounds for "experiment's".

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join