It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MySpace Acct. for ATS/ATS Mix? A proposition in improvement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I was thinking earlier today what a great media tool Myspace could be for ATS Mix. Podcasts could be thrown up there as well as youtube videos and latebreaking important topics.

Then you could take it one step further. Myspace allows for 6 mp3s to be posted at a time, so you could throw 3 ATS Mix podcasts as well as perhaps 3 MP3 submissions in the music/talk area of the board. I think the Mix would greatly be helped by such a site.

I really feel that the talking points and especially ATS mix are not being used to their potential on the site. Lots of great remarks in those sections and they sink to the bottom like a rock. Myspace could help this.

On top of it all, you could make it so only ATS members could become friends, or make it public so you get more ad revenue.. Thats gotta get your attention right? I also think it will make the ATS experience a more organic one for the user.

Myspace and other social networking sites offer a TON of exposure. Why not take advantage?

Thoughts? I do some design and I'd be happy to throw a myspace together for the site. It can only do good right?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You might also want to post this in one of the ATS-Mix Forums for it to get attention by those responsible for ATS-Mix.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I certainly will tomorrow, I just thought that it was something that could benefit ATS a whole. Obviously the Mix would get more use out of it though. Thanks.

join