It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star UFO:seen one like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I thought I was looking at a star like any other when it "turned off" a few seconds later it came back on in a different location. We could see it for 10-15 seconds at a time, each time in a new location but in the general area of sky directly above us. Me and my brother were camping in Auburn CA, August of 1989 when we saw this. We watched it do this for 20 minutes it seemed then fell asleep. Then it just seemed odd. 19 years later I still don't know what it could have been. When the light was "on" it was motionless, same size, brightness, and color as a star. My brother and some family who live in that area have a history of seeing odd things. This wasn't very spectacular but I would love to know if anyone has seen anything like it or has a natural explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
One of the very few sightings I have is like this. It was moving quite erratically, very visible, far, far away, but then it would completely disappear from sight, and in a minute or two be somewhere else (a few 'inches' from where it was before, from my perspective) and do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The changing locations were eratic but when I could see it, no motion, no pulsing, looked just like a star. It was one of two sightings I've had

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I see them very often here in Germany.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my post for this subject. I decided to ask first before posting a UFO sighting.

Yesterday my wife and I saw a nice one. First normal planes flying by. You can see how fast they were flying and they have blinking lights
the there was that bright star like object under the moon. First it was just "hanging" there the it started to move very slow. If it was a plane it would have crashed cause no plane can fly that slow. But when it started to go up in the sky, even my wife said: Damn what is that! And she is a real skeptic in this matter.

new topics

top topics

join