It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Write The Bible?? And Any Transcripts Relating Toward Religions [Must Read!]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
GOD is real !!!!! Who do you think made the Aliens ? God may have used the Aliens for his purpose. But GOD is real.
And you better get ready, It sounds like he coming back in a ship of his own, 1500 miles by 1500 miles by 1500 miles cubed. But if your name is not In the lambs book of life, You won’t get in. Read it “ Revelation 21 & 22 “ GOD is the truth, And he loves you & me, Please believe that..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If some of you have not watched Zeitgeist, i suggest checking it out , its a good watch and can offer a few answers on religion, at google video. i tried posting the link here but it would not work. im sure many of you have seen it already.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To the original posterm you should investigate The Annuki, you should find your answers there.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lwjarvis

GOD is real !!!!! Who do you think made the Aliens ? God may have used the Aliens for his purpose. But GOD is real.

Lol, wow I used to sound something similar to you. Except not so ... sure of it and strong about it maybe?
He might be. When he does I'd like to see the aftermath...

[edit on 17-7-2008 by ConMi27]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
If some of you have not watched Zeitgeist, i suggest checking it out , its a good watch and can offer a few answers on religion, at google video. i tried posting the link here but it would not work. im sure many of you have seen it already.

Actually I've never heard of it.
Sounds familiar though... hmm I'll have to look it up.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

I spend a lot of time researching the Christian Bible, and the more I understand, the more I realize that we are the product of 'alien' intent. I could go on for pages but I will keep it brief. First, there seems to have been two creations; the first was the hominids where both male and female were created at the same time and told to eat the herbs of the field and procreate and fill the earth with their kind.
The second is the creation of 'Adam', a single male without a mate. He was created 'eastward' in the Garden of Eden. There is no reference to 'eastward of what'. The only reference, by implication, is of the original creation. His original purpose was not to travel the globe procreating. It was to stay put and work the land and flora for 'God's' benefit and pleasure. It wasnt until some time after his creation that Eve was 'cloned' from Adam (his rib).
If you are really interested in understanding the Bible get a copy with Strong's numbers and a Strong's concordance. The problem with virtually all versions of the Bible is that they were translated and interpreted pre-(industrial and electronic) revolution during which many many more words were coined. With these two books you will see that the Bible was written so that it couldnt be fully understood until thousands of years into the future.
Three examples of this is:
1. Eve's cloning; until the late 20th century, it was speculation, science fiction: now it is reality.

2. The cherub (cherubim) of the Bible: Psalm 18: 10 The word translated and interpreted as 'cherub' means: "Cherub or imaginary figure". Imaginary means: existing in the mind only. The churches will have you believe 'god' rode on a cute little angelic baby. Read Psalm 18 up to about verse 19 using Strong's Concordance. You may find, as I did, that the 2nd definition (an imaginary figure) is a more accurate interpretation; meaning there were no words available to describe what David saw. Because there were no words available to express what was seen, the description of what he saw existed in his mind only.

3. The tree in the Garden of Eden: The word used implies made of wood, not a tree. It was a barrier room made of wood in which the 'serpent' was captive. The word eat has a very general and generic meaning: ' taking something into the body'. It could mean food for nourishment having an effect on the body (growth, maintenance or energy, etc.). It could mean seeing or experiencing something and having it have an effect on the body (some people see a thing or event and become enthralled by it; others become phobic). The word 'serpent' was interpreted from a word that means to hiss or whisper a magic spell. Beside that, snakes dont have any limbs; the creature in question wasnt limbless until after experiencing God's wrath.

Using the Concordance you will see that there is much more to the serpent story, like; "I will put emnity between your seed and the woman's seed" (speaking to the serpent). Who was the serpents seed? and Who was the woman's seed? Was this why Cain killed Able? Is that why God did not accept Cain's offering?

In short I believe the Bible is a story of an experiment that went terribly wrong, starting with the Eve, tree, serpent incident. When it is fully understood I think it is a warning of the consequences of cloning and creating life (genetic engineering). So far one of the messages seems to be that even a life form inconceivably more advanced than ours cannot control the outcome of its cloning and genetic engineering experiments; so maybe we should tread very very carefully in this arena.
ElOne

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I like that you pointed that out. It makes sense. A grandmother on my side of the family, was trying to point out the very 'eastward' problem you mentioned. She didn't quite understand it at all, and she is very... not devout lets say but stubborn in her beliefs.

I do believe the bible wasn't meant to condemn us, but to teach us. If it was created for any reason at all... Alien/sort point of veiw -- then there is no understanding of it that can justify our curiousity. I guess then, that we will just have to keep on guessing.

[[To tired to reply correctly.
I'll try later.]]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join