It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a former political hack a question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by samael93

Seeing that Ron Paul is in the minority over there in Washington DC and that he won't come CLOSE to having a breath of a chance in this election, regardless of how you see his views, the Anti Christ leading us on a path to hell he is not. IF he had the shot that he deserves to have (more so than the clowns making a mockery of the voting system and this country now), then maybe an arguement as to whether or not he is the Anti Christ could be pursued with concernment.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Seeing that Ron Paul is in the minority over there in Washington DC and that he won't come CLOSE to having a breath of a chance in this election, regardless of how you see his views, the Anti Christ leading us on a path to hell he is not. IF he had the shot that he deserves to have (more so than the clowns making a mockery of the voting system and this country now), then maybe an arguement as to whether or not he is the Anti Christ could be pursued with concernment.

Don't you defend the anti-christ to me. I know for a fact that he sacrifices children to the devil on each and every Arbor Day!!! He drinks the blood of unbaptized babies. The man wears brown shoes with a black belt!!! Come on, lady. Wake up. What more do you need? Ron Paul promises to uphold/restore the constitution. His real agenda is to unite the world in a one-world-government subvertly through Baskin Robin's and Sonic franchise's. Did not even know they were connected did you? We don't even have a Sonic here and the commercials look really yummy but I have never eaten their food because they do not have a local franchise where I live and yet I knew all this. How lazy are you? A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for 31 flavors of Satan!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samael93

Originally posted by justamomma

Don't you defend the anti-christ to me. I know for a fact that he sacrifices children to the devil on each and every Arbor Day!!! He drinks the blood of unbaptized babies. The man wears brown shoes with a black belt!!! Come on, lady. Wake up. What more do you need? Ron Paul promises to uphold/restore the constitution. His real agenda is to unite the world in a one-world-government subvertly through Baskin Robin's and Sonic franchise's. Did not even know they were connected did you? We don't even have a Sonic here and the commercials look really yummy but I have never eaten their food because they do not have a local franchise where I live and yet I knew all this. How lazy are you? A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for 31 flavors of Satan!!!!!!

(is there anything else I could say?)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Laugh, Heathen. See how long that smile lasts in the fiery depths of hell. While penguins peck at your toes and sunflowers stand proud and tall, juuuuuust out of reach. Yeah, see if you are laughing then. Sinner!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
ON TOPIC

PLEASE

"Ask a former political hack a question"

Remember?

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join