It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RARE!!!! UFO Footage from the past

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

I actually called it out first, just my screen capture is not working right now for some reason.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
dude... anyone can make a home video look like this with adobe premiere in about 10 minutes.

looking at how the camera attempts to stabilize the image when your shaky hands cant hold it still also proves that the camera was made at least in the last 10 years or so.

it doesn't take a genius to be able to tell the difference between a 16mm film camera (the kind used in the 1950's) and a digital video camera.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this is quite possibly the best UFO footage ever.
NO really.
I am an expert plumber. this looks just like the stuff I work with all the time.

It will be nice when school is back in session.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Obvious hoaxer.

I vote to ban this

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

99% of the time I'd find a statement like this to be inappropriate, but after looking through the OP's previous topics and seeing his Windows Movie Maker "Grayscale" and "Film Age, Old" effects on the video he posted, he should at the least get a double warning, points penalty, topic closed, and topic labeled as "hoax". A hoax doesn't get any more obvious that this.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is a fake. Whomever made this used a program like adobe premiere after effects to simulate old film look.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now this is what I like to see. The community getting together and putting up a united front towards obvious shenanigans. Shame this doesn't happen more often though....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paufowatcher
[snip]
I know alot about these local ufo legend and also I am a complete expert of UFOs from my area and across the country

ok mr complete expert, perhaps you would be so kind as to provide us some background and lists of your credentials, research papers or manuscripts penned by you? perhaps provide the mods some contact info for some of your well known and respected associates?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This thread highlights something I have noticed happening more and more lately,.

Newbies getting to know their CG software are "trying out" their latest effort on paranormal forums, like this one...

We will have to weather this storm of "faker-wannabe's" for the near future I'm afraid...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ill just tell you the obvious reasons why i believe its fake.

1. No t.v antenna on roof.

2. The electrical pole has a cable support to the ground with the plastic shield.

3. House has modern garage door. Atleast it seems to be.

4. And the most obvious is the past post's of the o.p's

I can only hope action is taken against people who post hoaxes intentionally.

Im not a video expert in the slightest so i dont have an opinion of that.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
There can be no doubt that it's a modern-day film with an effect. It's similar to an effect I used over a skate video I made with a friend a long time ago. You can see it here... video.google.com...

Why waste time creating such nonsense threads.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by sllapur]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by sllapur]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rwiggins

That was some funny SHYT! Noob, Hahahahahaha!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
That's the most worthless piece of trash video I've ever seen posted on this forum.

That's a modern day video of a frezzbe or football or object being thrown in an arch, and then it is digitally edited to look oldish.

AHAHAHAHA! Got that right. Even if it wasn't edited, it's still crap.
It could be a plate somebody tossed. I don't think frisbee's were invented then.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow, I had to post on this thread, I havn't posted in avery long time, and I hadn,t checked ATS in a long time, this is what I get when I come back to it? Wow. This thread should be closed, the author should be banned for knowingly posting fake videos. This is what gives UFO's such bad credibility, I was trying to show my girlfriend why I believed in them (except for teh fact that I saw one) And there isn't anymore good footage out there, only fakes.

Thanks alot for bringing this crap here, we really needed it. After all we've seen and heard, this is really what we wanted to see, and you knew we were gonna spot the fake immediatly, videos lame.

ban this guy...

Look at what i come back to..

Atleast it's not a reptilian shapeshifter..

Jimmy

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Seems that these videos are important enough to stay here, They are important enought to bump to the front on the line

MIght as well flag star

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't usually get irritated, but when FAKE crap like this even gets the benefit of the doubt, it's very annoying. If you can't see that he's only trying to get YouTube hits, and get feedback on his HORRIBLE animation skills, there's something wrong with you. How anyone can give this a flag or a star is beyond me. By simply looking at the other RIDICULOUS videos he has uploaded, you can see they're all made by him. I agree with an immediate ban. Looks like ATS is being overrun by kids

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

I agree. ban them it doesn't matter they will keep coming back over and over and over again.

All they do is search youtube on how to change their ip address and join again, It's a waste of time.

summer should be a good vacation for long time ATS members

[edit on 17-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
NO NO NO!
It has to be real!
It's posted on YouTube!

I believe everything I see on youtube

youtube is my friend

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

"We're just filming in the hoods.. maybe we get something on footage" WTF OMG is that an alien?"

Cmooooon, even paris hilton could act better (and she really sucks)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join