It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO good for humans and earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A new world order could potentially be beneficial for earth and her inhabitants if handled the right way.

Think about it... The human race has spread to almost every part of the globe and development/population growth is slowly contributing to killing this planet. The US system of law is extremely bogged down with too much jargon, not to mention the prisons are overcrowded. Also in the US we have this huge amount of folks that mooch off of hard-working citizens and crime is running rampant. Something needs to give here. War, famine, depletion of our recourses and pollution are out of control.

Please do not misunderstand me. I do not support elite's plan of world domination to include the de-population of earth through murder.

I do feel however that the world is in such a state that to continue down our current path will lead to our ultimate destruction.

My ideas of world policy that could benefit our planet and my fellow man.

1. Initiate a cap on the number of children that can be produced per couple worldwide.

2. Employ all military/police of each super-state to handle law enforcement for that given region with the ultimate goal of preventing/enforcing all crime.

3. Eliminate the production of all illegal drugs and condone absolutely no production globally. (Producers of these substances would be terminated.)

4. Begin a economic program that allows for a set salary for all individuals based on the complexity of their profession. (Do not allow for a free market that can be manipulated.)

5. Set a fair price of goods globally and enforce it.

6. Develop a mandatory education program to evaluate young peoples interests, strengths, initiative and merit. Then guide those individuals toward success in those areas and place them in the workforce. (Allow none to go to the wayside).

7. Drive the world to a common goal of humanities advancement in every way that would ensure a secure and healthy future for our planet.

Please feel free to add your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

In one way this sounds like it would be good. I've thought about it before and the benefits it could pose. I see the only problem being, that it has to be an individual desire to want these things not something that is forced on you. I mean in life, to some degree we all have things forced on us because of the fact we are not adults all of our life. I believe these things need to start at the very base level, the family. Our foundation as a country or any other country for that matter starts in the home with people like you and me. If we don't start with us, a NWO is going to make a lick of difference. Let's start with a New Family Order...in my opinion. Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are too much corruption in the world today for this to work. The people who are really in power are the elites. If there is going to be a new world order, it would be "their" order.

Imagine what it would be like if Hitler actually took over the world. There would no outside forces to stop him. I believe that there can only be a good new world order when humanity as a whole has reached some kind of enlightenment stage, and when good people people actually gain control of the majority of the government. Even then, there should be some kind of check and balance or division of power, because "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Ok, right off-the-bat I'm concerned about number three...

Originally posted by ATC_GOD:

3. Eliminate the production of all illegal drugs and condone absolutely no production globally. (Producers of these substances would be terminated.)

Especially the "all illegal drugs", and the "terminated" references.

I think a better idea is to just stop recruiting kids to go to war to die and kill, for well-concealed, international policy-making, already obscenely wealthy, traitors to mankind.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ok, here’s my thoughts:

Everything you listed has been tried on the national level, in whole or part, in various countries. This formula results in what is commonly referred to as “tyranny”. “totalitarianism”, etc.

People that have lived under such sets of rules generally don’t seem to care for it much - that’s why they usually have to be surrounded with barbed-wire, machine-guns and barky dogs. You should read a little on the former Soviet Union and Nazi Germany and maybe take a tour of the current North Korea. Then you can see the policies you delineated in action. They don’t seem to make for much happiness unto the plebes.

Here’s another thought: You should know a little history before you start making plans for the future.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think it's a good ideal too. Putting everyone in their proper place, it's a swell ideal

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for sharing your thoughts thus far.

I would like to add a thought to #6.

One should have the choice not to contribute or take advantage of any type of constructive existence. However, I would not agree with them doing this at the cost of others hard work. In a nutshell, you choose not to contribute in some way that is productive and you are physically and mentally capable to do so, then you are excluded from any benefit that the system offers.

Far too many U.S. citizens take advantage of the systems in place and do absolutely nothing with their lives at the expense of others who do.

Thanks again for your thoughts!! Keep em coming!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It would be heaven on earth, a new paradise, the garden of eden.

And you are not on the guest list!

Do you envision yourself as being one of the most important 500,000 people on the planet?

It is a small affair, catered and formal, not your crowd darling! You, well you just wouldn't fit in.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
A new world order could potentially be beneficial for earth and her inhabitants if handled the right way.

I disagree...The overarching goal of "total control of everything & everybody" is paramount in the NWO Agenda. Every supposed "benefit" of the NWO will be handled by the Laws of Nature as Set Forth by the Creator. I'll explain, point-by-point.

The human race has spread to almost every part of the globe and development/population growth is slowly contributing to killing this planet.

Nope...The planet itself will not be killed. The Natural Balance of the ecosystem has ways to reduce over-population of every species. The NWO just wants to assure their own survival & achieve total control over everything that's left.

The US system of law is extremely bogged down with too much jargon, not to mention the prisons are overcrowded.

This is a direct result of NWO meddling in the Laws of Nature, establishing their control through over-regulation of Natural Rights & Freedoms.

Also in the US we have this huge amount of folks that mooch off of hard-working citizens and crime is running rampant. Something needs to give here. War, famine, depletion of our recourses and pollution are out of control.

All due to NWO controlling Natural Resources & making huge profits, without adjusting Human Needs with "sustainable development" & creating a growing percentage of "disenfranchised poor." In their use of fiat money, coupled with their own adjustments of interest rates in a debt-driven economy, the numbers of disenfranchised poor increase...Leading to desperation & crime for those who can't "fit into" their system of control. Should the NWO merely step out of the way & let people live their lives as Nature intended (according to their own skills, talents & resourcefulness), then this would not be such a wide-scale problem.

Please do not misunderstand me. I do not support elite's plan of world domination to include the de-population of earth through murder.

Neither do I. I don't have any problems with some of the goals they want to reach, it's just that they're methods suck. The biggest thing I have against them is that they manipulate social systems to create & exasperate society's problems in order to solidify their overarching goal of Total Control of what's left at the end...They violate the Natural Laws with the "overtly announced" goal of trying to solve problems when Natural Law will end up punishing everyone for their violations of that Law.

I do feel however that the world is in such a state that to continue down our current path will lead to our ultimate destruction.

This is the very same path that the NWO has been treading at least since the dawn of human civilization...Their goals of "ultimate control" is what forged this path to begin with.

My ideas of world policy that could benefit our planet and my fellow man.

1. Initiate a cap on the number of children that can be produced per couple worldwide.

2. Employ all military/police of each super-state to handle law enforcement for that given region with the ultimate goal of preventing/enforcing all crime.

4. Begin a economic program that allows for a set salary for all individuals based on the complexity of their profession. (Do not allow for a free market that can be manipulated.)

5. Set a fair price of goods globally and enforce it.

6. Develop a mandatory education program to evaluate young peoples interests, strengths, initiative and merit. Then guide those individuals toward success in those areas and place them in the workforce. (Allow none to go to the wayside).

7. Drive the world to a common goal of humanities advancement in every way that would ensure a secure and healthy future for our planet.

1: This is already one of the NWO's goals...Until they can enforce it worldwide, they have to settle for whipping up wars as a "band-aid solution" to over-population. It may also be said that they manipulate pharmaceutical/medical & food-production industries to degrade the overall health of People towards this very end. In the process though, they're making tons of profit from mass murder...Subtle though it is.
Yet they also encourage overpopulation by removing Sex Education from schools so that the younger generation has to learn about reproduction & contraception the hard way. Also, encouraging massive illegal immigration while giving benefits to those who overbreed in their new country (You've seen examples of this in the USA, no doubt). This is merely a prelude to legislate more control, so that People will "accept their authority" to control a problem they've been making worse all along.

2: What do you think that such actions like the Patriot Act & Bush's Signing Statements are doing already? As well as all of the restrictions on Human Rights to make the People more docile overall, it would make "resistance" harder, as well as allow the Oval Office to selectively target those individuals who would be more likely to resist...Labeling mere political dissidents & Human Rights advocates as "terrorists." Again, this is directly in-line with the overarching goal of Total Control, which is completely violating the Law of Nature.

3: When they still retain the "authority" to decide which drugs are illegal, they also maintain control over People...The Natural World produces everything we need to survive & thrive, yet the pharmaceutical industry suppresses the benefits of natural substances in favor of their un-natural drugs...They just make Nature illegal!

4 & 5: If they'd stuck with the Constitutionally-delegated Power to leave the economy in the hands of Congress (Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 5 & 6) instead of giving it over to privately-owned corporate banks (Yes, most national banks in the world & the World Bank as well are all private corporations), then we'd have the system you describe in place already...Work for value, instead of working to pay off debt. Again, the goal of Total Control is already in effect on the world's economy & the system you despise is their doing.

6: The education system is already under NWO control & they do not seek universal education in the topics that really matter...They instead promote their own System of Control & "educate" children on how the NWO's goals can best be served. They control the schools by subsidizing them & telling them what is & is not to be taught.

7: This is one thing they do, but every "study" they support until its inclusion is used against the People, economically, financially, socially, etc. In short, they'll only support those advancements if such new knowledge can be used for their goal of Total Control.

The US Constitution was written with the Laws of Nature firmly in mind...To ensure that the Natural Laws would be known & supported. It also created a form of government that would abide by the Natural Laws, but also be strictly limited in what Powers that the government might use to violate the Natural Laws. Since the enactment of the Federal Reserve Bank in the USA, the US government literally "sold out the Constitution" in favor of re-enforcing "profit over People" & regulating Natural Law to nothing more than public policy.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
You seem to be wound up fairly tightly over what the NWO could be, as opposed to what it is.

I am fairly certain it is about radical population reduction to reach it's goals of a healthy stable planet. While I applaud the realization of the necessity. I do not wish to be a casualty.

We are on the brink, I would at least like the opportunity to save my children. If given the choice, I would walk out onto the ice to die, like a toothless eskimo rather than see them harmed. I don't feel the love in the room! Nobody is listening, no one is negotiating the responsible course of action. I do not wish my family to become jews in the time of nazis.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We can never stop the production of illegal drugs. There are always those in the higher places that want to earn more money.
A united world would be good if we could act like one nation and forget nationalism and racism. No wars! Peace and love!

ATC_GOD, why would you want to Initiate a cap on the number of children that can be produced per couple worldwide?

I don't think we can actually change our current world into a paradise.
Maybe if someday we'll be able to inhabit other planets..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Won't work at all.
There already hogging resources that don't belong to them and changing that will send the world chaos.

All that's needed for the planet to be better off is the Free Energy that Tesla invented.
Of course the government won't ever give that up because if everyone had free energy world leaders would be over thrown.

Over time there would be no use for money, less pollution, less crime, less retarded laws, less for need people to be ruled, and total loss of control and power for anyone in the elite money makers.

Overall Free energy = World peace and Humans finally are able to evolve as a species , something the Illuminati would never want.

There's way more than enough food and resources for the whole planet.
We are just bull#ed into thinking stuff is running out.

I personally think one of the worst inventions to date for the Illuminati is the internet. Too much people online to control information.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Why should the elite avoid living in paradise where everyone including them would have a great life? Doesn't make sense..

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
yeah I know but I wasn't suggesting that they continue living in paradise.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The disturbing thing about this post, and others like it, is that there are so many out there that are actively seeking and desiring more government control of everyone’s lives.

It’s one thing to be an unwilling slave; a person can still attempt to retain their dignity and honor when forced into such a position. However, the lowest, most despicable sort has to be the person that actually desires to be enslaved; the kind that voluntarily surrenders their freedom to another. Even worse, they are not content with submitting themselves to tyranny but want others to join, willingly or not, with them.

And it’s a cliché – but it’s also a truth: If you really desire to be controlled in such a manner, move to a society that practices such government. Go! Leave the rest of us that still cherish freedom! Leave us alone! You never see them do this though. They always insist on bringing that “perfect” system down upon the rest of our souls. I can’t fully express in words my contempt for such persons.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
The disturbing thing about this post, and others like it, is that there are so many out there that are actively seeking and desiring more government control of everyone’s lives.

It’s one thing to be an unwilling slave; a person can still attempt to retain their dignity and honor when forced into such a position. However, the lowest, most despicable sort has to be the person that actually desires to be enslaved; the kind that voluntarily surrenders their freedom to another. Even worse, they are not content with submitting themselves to tyranny but want others to join, willingly or not, with them.

And it’s a cliché – but it’s also a truth: If you really desire to be controlled in such a manner, move to a society that practices such government. Go! Leave the rest of us that still cherish freedom! Leave us alone! You never see them do this though. They always insist on bringing that “perfect” system down upon the rest of our souls. I can’t fully express in words my contempt for such persons.

I completely agree.

I'd much rather live in a cardboard box, if it meant that I was free to walk across the street.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The ironic thing is ........ one day there WILL HAVE TO BE a One World Government of sorts if we are to take our rightful place amongst the stars.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
The ironic thing is ........ one day there WILL HAVE TO BE a One World Government of sorts if we are to take our rightful place amongst the stars.

True, but society must be allowed to evolve itself into an enlightened state before it can be worthy to join any "galactic society." A society unified by conquest & slavery is fit only to buckle under its own weight. This is where the Constitutional Republic stands the better chance of a benevolent social unification, compared to the social stagnation that human society has been saddled with since the dawn of civilization. Read your histories...Humanity has been under the yoke of "Divine Right to Rule" throughout history. Don't you think it's way past time that we throw off that stagnation?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As far as people have taken religion nowadays, even if the government started announcing every truth that has been kept in the dark, most people wouldn't believe them unless the pope took off his robe and shoved a crucifix in his but with all his cardinals following suit.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, that was just proven.

top topics

join