It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access to the Underground Portion of DIA?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I remember last year on a layover at DIA on my way to Utah i stopped and talked to a policeman at the airport. I asked a few innocent questions about the underground base connection and conspiracies. Rather than laughing at me or looking at me like a terrorist, he actually confirmed that he too felt there was something very large and very secret going on a DIA. He told me that he patrols the outside perimeter and sees all kinda of air vents popping up from the ground all over the fields for miles. He said he has heard some odd rumors and believes something very large is buried underground. This came from the mouth of a cop who works there. He said he has yet to see a "grey" lol. He also pointed out all the unusual descrpencies in the odd construction of the facility and the overbudget regarding portions of the build.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Riding the trains is pretty creepy... Been to the airport quite a few times (back in the 90s when I was still a kid, which I don't remember that well), and when I got older.

Myself, I figure DIA is going to be one of the "muster points" when the SHTF... i.e., it'll be a possible pitstop for some on the way to Camp Fema once Martial Law comes down... Unless they're planning on using the airport itself as a camp, which is very possible. I also wouldn't be surprised one bit if there's an underground base of some sort... In fact, I'd be rather surprised if there wasn't. Poking around on Google Earth shows some odd "middle of nowhere" construction sites, but it's hard to tell whats really going on, since there's no telling when these pictures have been taken/updated... Not to mention, anything truly underground, you probably wouldn't see from the surface anyhow.

But, I don't think I really WANT to find out what's down there... Honestly, some stuff is just better left alone. That place has some funky vibes about it...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join