It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy Death List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've been reading about the Kennedy Death List in a book that I recently bought. It is by Brad Steiger and Sherry Steiger called Conspiracies and Secret Societies.

It talks about how around 120 people associated with Kennedy's assasination died in convenient or highly coincidental ways. Of course some of them may have died from natural causes or because the CIA and other government agencies have developed methods to make deaths look natural.

Here are a few of the people mentioned and their causes of death.

Gary Underhill
He died in 1964. He was an agent for the CIA and he claimed that they were involved in the assasination. He died from a headshot would that was later ruled a suicide.

Mona B. Saenz
She died in August 1965. She had interviewed Oswald, and was killed by a Dallas City Bus in Texas.

David Ferrie
Died February 1967. He was a friend of Oswald's and died from a blow to the neck which caused a brain hemorrhage.

Karen "Little Lynn" Carlin
Died January 1966. According to witnesses, she was the last person to speak with Jack Ruby before he killed Oswald. She also was killed by gunshots to the head.

Jim Koethe
Died September 1964. He was a reporter for the Dallas Times Herald. After exiting the shower he suffered a karate chop to the back of the neck.

Lou Staples
A popular Dallas radio talk show host. He promised he would break the JFK assasination case. He was later found with a gunshot to the head... which was also later ruled a suicide.

There are many other examples, but those are just a few.
Pretty creepy...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's interesting how many webs there are out there....look at those that voted against the war. This list is another great example of how the truth is out there for everyone to see, but no one seems to look.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"Jim Koethe
Died September 1964. He was a reporter for the Dallas Times Herald. After exiting the shower he suffered a karate chop to the back of the neck."

This one's the coolest one lol. Pretty strange though. I might have to investigate this book, it sounds interesting and i'd like to hear more about this subject and others it contains.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Never heard of this list before. Thanks for the info... I think I'm gonna have to check out that book. Let us know how it goes and if it's legit. Over a hundred people who were involved ended up dying somehow? That is crazy that I never even heard of it before. But, of course, it makes plenty of sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
It's interesting how many webs there are out there....look at those that voted against the war. This list is another great example of how the truth is out there for everyone to see, but no one seems to look.

which war are you talking about and do you have a couple web links,,,,i'm interested!!!!

and add the clintons death list to

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've not found any websites about it... I'll look around again and try to post a link or two. I may also post a few more of the people killed. Let me know if anyone is interested in more examples.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I find this topic interesting. Thanks for the info. I think you should post more names here.
Star and Flag!

new topics

top topics

join