It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observation of Chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just yesterday I witnessed, on a very clear day no less, 2 aircrafts, one after the other, dispersing dense white trails behind themselves. I live in Bellmore Ny on the south shore of Long Island just in case anyone can verify where they were heading or coming from or just saw them. Being from this area I have seen this occurring very often but this time was different. I literally watched the trails coagulate amongst themselves and become wispy and cloudlike; varying in size they slowly but surely floated towards the ground where I lay by my pool. I went inside before they had made it very far. This morning I woke up to go jump in my pool before work only to see that there is a strange foam or more precisely small groups of bubbles sporadically situated around the top of the water. Also, the windows on my house were misted or fogged up but it was a clear day this morning. I'm pretty sure whatever it was, (and I'm assuming its not cancer fighting, aids innoculating, hair growth wonder mist) has contaminated my pool. I am curious to know if anyone has had any experiences with this. Has anyone ever had anything contaminated by, what I assume is "chemtrails", tested in a lab? If so, what were the results? If anyone in my area knows of a lab that does this could you reply with the address? Is there anyone I can report this to in our government that could give me answers or has anyone who has witnessed something similar ever called a local airport and asked what it is? I am sorry If I have posted this in the wrong place or a manner unfitting of the rules. I am new to the forum and still learning the ins and outs.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I live in southern oregon and that had been happening for about 3 weeks. Whenever I mentioned it I got the "it's normal" response. Well, if it's normal, why isn't it still happening?

I've got some video of a red bellied plane with silver wings spewing this white cloud stuff; maybe I'll post it some time. I'll probably get the "fake" take as soon as it's up.; which is why it isn't up yet...

There is bunch of information on this website and others about what might be in them. Me, I'm only sure that something is going on. What? I've got no idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi OP, I notice you are a new user so you probably wouldnt know much about my background in meteorology (or know that I stand firmly against chemtrails). I have explained several times before of why contrails spread out, on my own and other ATS'ers threads, so I wont go into it here.

If you want to follow it up I will be happy to U2U the meteorological explanation so you get the contrail side.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You dont believe chemtrails, but you did start a thread about the US Administration wanting to test sarin gas on Australian troops in the 70s.

What makes you think they wont spray the public in any form, including by aircraft? Also just because you say you are a meteorologist does not mean you are one.

Z

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

You dont believe chemtrails, but you did start a thread about the US Administration wanting to test sarin gas on Australian troops in the 70s.

What makes you think they wont spray the public in any form, including by aircraft? Also just because you say you are a meteorologist does not mean you are one.

Z

And the attacks begin

Firstly the testing of Sarin gas has nothing to do with chemtrails. Why would planes try to spray a target from 30,000ft aloft, when they can fly at a couple of hundred feet to do it. Winds dont stay at the same direction or speed all the way down, I have explained that numerous times.

Secondly, I have repeatedly asked people challenging my credentials to email my work address if they think I am lying about my proffesion. Nobody will take it up because they are either too scared to be proven wrong or brush it off saying it will prove nothing. I am willing to go as far as to sending (or U2U'ing) my direct work number out to prove it. Yet again nobody will take me up on this offer as they are too afraid

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Attack? I don't think so.

I think my point is, if 'they' are willing to test lethal gas on unsuspecting army troops (that are suppose to defend their country), what makes you so sure that the public are not up for grabs?

The amount of people speaking up about chemtrails has risen more so than ever. The fact you dismiss EVERY ONE of these threads and what these people witness and testify about, shows a certain ignorance in your part (take that as an attack if youy like, there is no other way to word it).

I for one have witnessed a huge amount of these chemtrails this year, unlike any other, and non existant before them. You can not, and will not change what I witnessed (or anybody else for that matter), just because you say "you know" what they are. To tell someone that what they have seen without seeing it for yourself is ..... absurd.

Z

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
To tell someone that what they have seen without seeing it for yourself is ..... absurd.

Z

.......as is challenging my credentials and saying you know what they are when you dont know a thing about upper air observations or atmopsheric phenomenen.

The entire chemtrail myth was concoted by people that have no idea what they are talking about.

I dont even know why I am continuing posting on this thread, all I did was offer the Op a different side of the story so he can judge for him/herself wether to believe that chemtrails exist rather than get force fed the usual "Chemtrails are real!" replies....but no, you have to turn everything into a debate

If you want to debate chemtrail existence I will challenge you on the debate forum which is neutral, but no more on this thread

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Conscious Omission

There was a link on rense.com [rense.com...] to two specific sources (one in the US and one in Spain, I believe) where individuals had air samples analyzed and the lab results showed abnormally high amounts of heavy metals in the samples.

I was also alarmed by a comment made in the July 6th Coast to Coast show by guest Jack Barranger ("The Annunaki & Humankind") who stated (this from memory, so I don't remember the exact data) that since "chemtrails" have begun, the percentage of oxygen in our atmosphere has gone done a percentage point or so, and that if it goes down another percentage point or so (somewhere around 12%, I believe), we basically are not going to be able to breath.

Of course, within his context, he believes this is happening as a prelude for an alien invasion/return to earth of a species that survives best in a low-oxygen environment.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WarBow

hey i live in southernly oregon also, it was really smoggy here in roseburg, because of the fires in cali...maybe that has something to do with it? i dont know.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have yet to see video or pictures of these "chemtrails" that look like anything other than very hot jet engines operating in very cold air. Food, water systems, prescription drugs.....there are so many more effective ways to poison or drug us.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

There was a link on rense.com [rense.com...] to two specific sources (one in the US and one in Spain, I believe) where individuals had air samples analyzed and the lab results showed abnormally high amounts of heavy metals in the samples.

Ah, i remember this

The thing rense.com failed to mention was that the official lab report also said, that there is indication that the samples taken were from an aircraft spraying chemicals. It was said that they were more likely to be the result of ground born pollution.

Will see if I can find the link for it

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Chemtrails contain polymers. These are ejected out of the aircraft like spiderwebs an these polymers keep the cloud making elements (barium and aluminum?) in the air for the required period of time. Most of the elements sprayed are heavier than air, and the polymers suspend them in the atmosphere. This chemtrail pollution may be what you found in your pool and on your windows.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

See instructions for this form above, I know I am new, but it is clear this is the place to talk about the chemtrail theory:

"Members who seek to refute such theories should be mindful of ATS's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theories, cover ups and scandals."

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The ozman spewed,
Hi OP, I notice you are a new user so you probably wouldn't know much about my background in meteorology (or know that I stand firmly against chemtrails).

I think Oz should be renamed ImeNOTyou. He is not interested in discussion just debunking an area that is easy to debunk. I don't think anyone will disagree with you. We would like to discuss this just the same so go find a meteor and climb aboard.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It has been suggested that haarp, morgellans, and general stress on your immune system are all linked to chemtrails. I came across this yesterday and although it's not directly related it points to some of the whys of the crazy stuff going on in this world. I haven't read through it all yet but it's an interesting bit of information just the same.illuminatiMATRIX

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Swingarm,

Excellent LinK! I will be reading more if it this week. I think you are correct. Chemtrails have everything to do with the hypnotic state the sheeple of the world are in. Just think about how one feels on a beezy, sunny, blue sky day. The psychological effect of having the sky dimmed by grey chemmy clouds can cause depression, seasonal affectedness disorder and malaise. Not to mention the long list of ailments caused by chemtrails: asthma, bronchitis, restless leg syndrome, alzheimer's, vitamin D deficiency.

What a great way to control the masses, when we are ill we are much more likely to be more concerned with our own little world than to wake up and worry about the big picture.

I think chemtrails are the biggest problem in the world today because of the ramifications on all the things they affect...mental health, weather, flooding, forest fires, physical health, farming, colony collapse disorder, butterfly migration, water pollution, etc.

top topics

join