It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visiting ETs and alternative biochemistry (The Sulfur-based Lifeform Debate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In many accounts of witnesses claiming visitation by forms of alien life, one of the most consistently underscored aspects of their experiences is the overwhelming smell of the creatures themselves and the spaces with which they are associated.

Whitley Streiber describes this smell as that of "cheese and cinnamon" in his personal accounts, and has also referred to the smell of burning cardboard more than once. His impression of their spaces was that they weren't "clean" in the conventional sense, based almost entirely on his recollection of the powerful odor he encountered.

Sulfur is as pungeant an aroma as can be imagined, and the appearance of "demons" accompanied by the smell of sulfuric brimstone in religious lore may very well correlate with the modern visitor experience. Some say the two categories of encounter are one and the same.

There is much evidence on Earth to suggest that life can thrive on Sulfur, although no sulfur-based life has ever been observed. Biologists hypothesize that life can indeed consist of building blocks other than the familiar carbon, such as silicon, as well as the newly considered sulfur-based life now at debate.

Based on the evidence put forth by those claiming 4th degree encounters, as well as their similarity with "demon" appearances in centuries past, is there a strong enough correlation to support the probability that Streiber's Greys (who have perhaps been visiting our world for the entire breadth of recorded history) are sulfur-based lifeforms?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the only thing I smell cheesy is this post, but I digress. I never heard of anyone else smelling sulfur around greys, and I dont take Striebers word for anything his stories are too out there to even be real within the realm of Aliens.
As far as Im concerned the only true best recorded events where Roswell & B&B Hill and neither of them mentioned any such thing.

Whether they are sulfur based, carbon or jelly there is absolutely no way to tell and its almost pointless to even talk about without any kind of evidence to go on..is it possible..? why YES! In this universe anything is possible..there..let it lay..

new topics

join