It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to History Channel -New-UFO Hunters-Suffolk man who saw ufo's in past is a Alien Hybrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hi guys this one is the most stunning but true story about a man who saw ufo's in past and now a "Alien hybrid"!!

Yes we are talking about Terrell Copeland who is a ex-Marine who witnessed a massive triangle-shaped craft hovering over a Suffolk shopping center late one night in 2005 & seen UFOs over Hampton Roads too.

current.com...

What you guys think about it??Where are debunker's???? I think its a g8t story if you guy think history channel really credible for reporting

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ufo_hunter]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ufo_hunter]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"The national TV, host Bill Birnes declared the Copeland to be a "hybrid" - a product of intergalactic breeding who is being prepped for direct contact with his alien relatives."

I could't say what they are dealing with it but this guy look real to me

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i think bill jumpped the gun when he said he was a hybrid per se. i dont doubt his sighting or anything and i saw the episode and i know how crazy the blood sample part was..im just on the fence for right now

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i smell money scam. broke black guy gets accused of being a hybrid, gets a lot of money by doing shows, gives some to the guy who declared him a hybrid.

i'd do it if the option was presented to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This guy who the team claim is a hybrid, has a blood disorder relating to a disease which causes the anomaly in the blood, i cant remember the name of the disease, but it is mentioned in the show, when one team member pulls up the leader, he tells him he had no right saying what he did about him being a hybrid, and told him he knew about the disorder the man had.

It was covered on ATS a while back when the show was first shown, sadly there are tons of threads on UFO Hunters and finding the thread which points to the evidence that he isnt a hybrid.. sorry and im the biggest UFO and ET believer there is.

new topics

top topics

join