It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.O base in lake Michigan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
These events took place last week on Lake Michigan around 1-2 p.m

I had taken some time off of my job to enjoy some of the nice summer weather. I live in Indiana, and the winters can get cold, I look forward to summer all year long, and try to get outdoors as much possible when it is here.

One of my friends lives in a house that is real close to lake Michigan and some of his neighborhood friends have houses on the beach, with private access.I had went up there for the day, it was warm sunny, but partly cloudy..overall a nice day. We went to his friends house that has private access to the beach, a nice relaxing getaway for me.

We had been relaxing, having a few beers, throwing a football around.. a great day. Around 1-2 p.m we decided to build ourselves some sand chairs and watch the waves roll in. While relaxing my friend noticed something in the sky. He was like wow..what the hell is that, I hadn't seen it, he was wearing special sunglasses, i dont know if you have seen them, they have kind of dark lenses and help you see things better.

After he pointed it out...I saw it, and it was something I had never seen before or could explain. it looked like a white ball kind of, exact same color as the clouds....(camo) We all watched it fly around the clouds in erradic patterns, then all of a sudden..it dissapeared! We looked all around the sky and did not see anything..then about 20 seconds later it re appeared above a cloud.

We watched it for about another 45 seconds or so, then it speed up to an incredible speed and speared itself into the lake....with no splash! We all looked at eachother in disbelief that we had seen this happen. Nothing in nature that I am aware of could move or do things like this..it is unexplainable...a true ufo....but why did it want to go into the water..it did not seem to be in distress, do these crafts refuel underwater..or maybee have a base there?Below are some pictures I crudley came up with for the events, note that these are not to scale, just a representation of what I remember. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Did it look anything like the white orb/ball in the video or photos in this thread? From your description, it sure sounds like it to me.
Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ya it did kind of seem like an orb...but not perfectly circular.it wasnt really giving off light either, it really just looked like the same white color of the clouds next to it.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't know what they are, but apparently they are being seen alot.
Here's another link---you might see one that looks like what you saw.

www.orbwar.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Where abouts in West Michigan I live on the water in St Joe. I see stuff all the time too but north of town.

mikell

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is a video pretty close to what it looked like, definatly orb like

UFO Video

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Its was around the Silver Beach region, what kind of stuff do you see on the lake?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That looks very similar to the photo I took in that thread I posted.

How long after it went it the water did you leave the area? Too bad you didn't see it come back up out of the water.

I also had a sighting of watching one of those orbs appear and disappear three times. When it disappeared the 3rd time, a rocket type object appeared.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
We hung around for about another hour after that..... unfortunatley did not see it resurface. I'm glad other people have seen these strange orbs about also.... I'm so curious to what they are...and what there intentions could be?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The one I saw only disappeared one time, and when it reappeared it looked the the same object as before.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join