It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Alien Reality Check

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Alleged Aliens Are Responsible For This....

Shut down nuclear missiles for periods at a time.

Showed abductees images of nuclear explosions.

Showed abductees images of natural catastrophe.

Warned about diminishing human sperm count.

Explained global warming & the mechanics of the Gulf Stream to Whitley Strieber that became the foundation for "Superstorm," which became a huge movie, which the Chinese government forced their environmental scientists to watch.

And What Was Our Reaction?

They are threatening the U.S. government by shutting down the missiles.

They must be feeding us images to scare us because they are energy vampires and fear is their food.

Abductees who walk away with a concern for the environment must be suffering from alien influence or Stockholm Syndrome.

We know this because there is no nuclear threat anymore and the environment is just fine. The only people who don't know that are tree-hugging crazy liberals with their far left agenda.

Whitley Strieber is nuts and any experiencer whose experiences fall outside of the Hopkins/Jacobs "malevolent doctors" model are to be ignored.

What Came Next?

We're at war and want to go to more war with Iran, ostensibly over nuclear capability.

The environment is collapsing.

The sperm count is plunging dramatically.

We found out that all of those stories about evil aliens taking over military bases and keeping human body parts in giant vats were the product of disinformation, mainly used against Paul Benowitz.

We found out that Donald Rumsfeld was coming up with ways to subvert U.N. agreements so that we could torture detainees at Gitmo with little fuss.

So Then....

Who are the evil aliens?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, obviously it is not the grays... I am not going to say that there are no malevolent alien powers out there, but I have yet to find any legitimate proof. When I say legitimate proof, I mean evidence and accusation that isn't somehow influenced by religious interest.

You hear religious people say, "Oh yeah, aliens, ghosts, et cetera are all demons." Really?
Hmmmm, well, I have yet seen any unbiased evidence of it...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah. is it just my imagination or are all of the evil things we project onto "aliens" exactly the evils our own societies produce?

Hell, even innocent kids pull limbs off of insects for bored fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Well, one of the first things most people says is, "Well, there is both good and bad in humans so the same must be true for other civilizations." That is not true priory.. There is a very real chance that other civilizations are so much different from our own, that there is no real concept of good and "evil" in our terms of it...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lets see....assuming aliens exist and are visiting this planet, all the evidence we have is from the sightings, which show:

1. A desire for secrecy.
2. Evasion when detected.
3. A keen interest in military sites.
4. No attempts at engaging world powers in a dialogue.
5. Alleged unwilling abduction of citizens.
6. Unauthorized penetration of airspace.
7. Alleged medical experimentation on unwilling participants.
8. Destruction of livestock and other vandalism.
9. In a few rare cases, the death of civilians and/or military personnel.
10. Superior technology, which could likely assist with our problems, yet see number 4.

All of this is NOT adding up to them being our "friends".

Now, the fact that they haven't colonized us yet, or crated us up as food seems to indicate they aren't direct enemies either. It would sure seem as if they could have done so decades ago, if this was the goal. However, that certainly doesn't mean they have our best interests at heart. We can only guess at their motivations, and by using our own thought processes which may be completely different than ours.

Personally, my guess is that the mission is one of observation and containment. It seems to fit their actions (or alleged actions) better than anything else I can think of...

EVIL? Probably not....
COLD AND UNCARING? Yep, that's probably more accurate....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Theres no way to really tell. Untill we are told the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Yeah. is it just my imagination or are all of the evil things we project onto "aliens" exactly the evils our own societies produce?
Hell, even innocent kids pull limbs off of insects for bored fun.

You bring up great points Jeremy, and I like what you're trying to do with this thread.

I don't have much to say other than I understand completely where you're coming from and agree with what you said.

And on one last note: while aliens are still considered by (the majority of) people as being fictitious, the evil of man and it's consequences are not.

PS: I enjoy your shows. Keep it up buddy

ed: spelling

[edit on 15-7-2008 by danx]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
SPEAKEROFTRUTH:

That's true. It's also true that people who say "Well, humans have good and bad in them" fail to realize that this might just be a phase we're going through, like cosmic spoiled kids. We're always blinded by where we are to where we could be.

There's absolutely zero evidence that the current state of "normal" human consciousness is the highest state we can achieve. In fact, the opposite. All of the evidence goes the other way and so how can we pretend to guess at other sentient beings' sense of anything at all from this point of view?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Hey, thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Honestly, Gazrok, it is apparent that there is some genetic manipulation going on. However, it is nothing new. In biblical times there were ... You know what, without getting into a great big conversation, I suggest you read Extraterrestrials in Biblical Prophecy by Copeland. Here is a link:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1/104-4258182-5151968?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=12161 48991&sr=8-1

[edit on 15-7-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The evil alien meme is a distraction from the evil we, by government proxy, do to each other on a daily basis and which most of us just hunch away.

I have seen no evil in all my life that needs an alien explanation, and I have seen plenty of evil done by man, especially the richer more powerfull man and the less thoughtfull and cold man that follows him. Time to focus on the real problems I think, because if an advanced civilization wanted to hurt us it would have, and if one arrives that does it's going to happen regardless. In the meantime we are hurting ourselves to the point of jeopordizing our own survival.

To worry about evil aliens in the modern world is silly.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There's absolutely zero evidence that the current state of "normal" human consciousness is the highest state we can achieve. In fact, the opposite.

Not so.
Here's the evidence.

We are at the absolute lowest state of warfare since organized civilization began. Never before in our world's history, have we had this much peace in proportion to population. Sure, there are hotspots, but historically, this doesn't amount to spit when taking all of the world's society into consideration. At any other time in the world, warfare would be widespread, and not the surgical warfare of modern times, but the deliberate targeting of civilians and goals of rape/pillaging, etc.

I'd certainly argue that we're indeed in the pinnacle of our history, and hopefully we have nowhere to go but up....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Wait...do you really want them talking to our authority figures?

There are plenty of reasons why a species might not directly communicate with us that has nothing to do with malevolence. In some countries looking a man in the eye is considered disrespectful and could bring you harm. I mean that's one small instance among our own--so stuff's complicated ya know? Why do we need to jump to an answer?

The only thing we really know is that humans are unstable and most humans see things in terms of good/evil. That's it.

If I had superior technology that could get us out of a jam I would only use it if I knew that what was important about life--the thing worth preserving--was the individual. Each and every one of us a snow flake. If I knew that, sure.

If I knew that what was important about us was a capability to wake up out of what we consider normal human consciousness and into something completely different--and that using this technology would not do the trick--then no, I suppose I'd let fate take its course.

In the same way I wouldn't cure a heroin addict of the physical addiction if his mentality would bring him right back to the drug. That's not a cure. But try telling the heroin addict that. To him I'd be the devil.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Evil is nothing more then a mis-representation of thought, all things in life are choices, some lead to extinction, some lead to preservation of a species.

Evil is a perspective that is circumstantial at best, what might be behind the scenes is the best thing to happen.

An advanced species would need nothing but its own resources to support life out into space, along with a high moral fiber that keeps peacefull relations between other faces of the same kingdom b]

A species in its beginning stages battles for supremacy, but the older a civilisation is, the less likely it needs to go into -survival mode- and the more it starts to live free from right thinking and actions.

Thoughts lead to creation, imagination is creation.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

There's absolutely zero evidence that the current state of "normal" human consciousness is the highest state we can achieve. In fact, the opposite.

Not so.
Here's the evidence.

We are at the absolute lowest state of warfare since organized civilization began. Never before in our world's history, have we had this much peace in proportion to population. Sure, there are hotspots, but historically, this doesn't amount to spit when taking all of the world's society into consideration. At any other time in the world, warfare would be widespread, and not the surgical warfare of modern times, but the deliberate targeting of civilians and goals of rape/pillaging, etc.

I'd certainly argue that we're indeed in the pinnacle of our history, and hopefully we have nowhere to go but up....

I'm not talking about the gradual climb for societies to respect each other's boundaries. I'm talking about the fundamental thing in us that makes us war in the first place. As we've seen demonstrated in the transition from Clinton to Bush, the pendulum can swing from no war to war at the drop of a hat. it can swing back and we'll once again feel like we're progressing. But we're not. We're just swinging the pendulum. But if there is a state of mind that has nothing to do with this, that is absolutely out of that game, can we attain it? Can we become that?

If someone became that would they look like an enemy to us?
Don't they always? What does patriotism mean to a race that can travel the stars/dimensions? Or nationalism? Or globalism? Or locality, period?

What would be important about us to them, if anything? I submit to you that the only thing that would be important would be something universally true. The universal truth of the matter would be our bond, not "respecting" us and our laws and craziness. The only way to "respect" us would be to not intervene in just the way you say they should.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In chaos their is resolution, but does the same resolution need chaos for control to grow. Perhaps Earth is that wave from the center of the lake when the rock was first thrown from, creating ripples into bigger parts or vaster parts of that body of water.

I would say Earth is A NEUTRON. That is how it will be able to slip into other worlds while occupying the same space, it will slip into other vaster areas of space without ever moving but resonating at different speeds.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In fact, now that I think about it can you imagine coming to a planet, showing the big bad species there the effects of nuclear war, the effects of environmental collapse, and seeing that while they balled their eyes out and had a mental breakdown on your ship about it, they still did nothing to stop it?

That's what we are, right? We're out of our minds!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Possibly, or they could be globally nationalistic conquerers like Klingons.
We're really shooting in the dark when it comes to guessing their intentions.
And, when people are faced with the unknown, historically it takes the face of being "EVIL"...

That said though, in looking at the only evidence we have so far, all we can determine is they don't seem too friendly or outright enemies, so we're just not sure what they're up to...

Wait...do you really want them talking to our authority figures?

Well, they'd have to talk to someone other than some of the characters which claim to be in such contact....i.e. someone with both authority, credibility...as well as they'd have to come out to the world publicly.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Agreed. We're not sure what they're up to. So why so many threads about evil alien agendas?

EDIT: I should ask... why do so many of us believe it? I think it's because we're talking to ourselves about ourselves and just calling it "aliens."

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They'd only talk to our authority figures if they had the same consciousness as we do with the same sense of hierarchy and the same shady personality types in power. I mean they'd have to be just like us but from another planet to even want to talk to our authority figures, wouldn't they?

This is the Galactic Federation line of thinking. Like we'll branch out into the galaxy for trade purposes or something. That, to me, is the hidden arrogance of Star Trek. Earth isn't the center of the universe anymore, so that's good...but the rest of the universe is just like us. That's the same thing in disguise.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join