It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to hold news conference on Tuesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It is set for 10:20 AM Eastern Time. About Afghanistan?
About M.E. in general?
About the banking issues? (my bet)
Government taking on 5 trillion dollars debt to save the 2 banks.
In my opinion, they should be allowed to fail. I have a business and if I made bad business decisions, no one would come and bail me out.
Drudge

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mark this day on the calendar as the beginning of the end. The Dow is under 10,900 and the President is on national television - not just cable - telling Americans to calm down, their money is safe and explaining the F.D.I.C.

Somehow when that idiot tells me everything is alright, I know it isn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Watched a few minutes of this tripe... and happened to catch W saying that he's "always been of the position to send them back where they came from, or give them their day in court. I've always held that position..."

In regard to the Guatanamo detainees...

I may have gotten some of the word details off, as I was listening, not recording...

Is he that far out of touch that he thinks he can just make a statement that is obviously out of synch with the truth of the last 8 years? And given that obvious lie, why would I believe a single word that spews from his mouth?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
No matter how I feel on the issues, the stock market seemed to like what Bush had to say.

Imo, all he did was ask for calm, say were ok and (the big one) said money will be avilable to indie and mac "if needed".

Btw, who decides "if needed"?

No, seriously, the president?/the Fed?/Congress?

top topics

join