It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Ultimate Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well I've been around ATS for a good bit now, just haven't gotten around to my intro.

My whole life has been anything but ordinary. I'm surrounded by strange things, paranormal experiances, fascination with quantum/meta physics and theories, extraterrasstrial life, electromagnetics (I believe thats the key to free energy)

Out of all the information I've gathered here on ATS I've been able to sort of create my own beliefs about life, death and everything in between before and after. I call this belief 'Dimensional Harmonics' I'll post a seperate thread on it if anyone is interested in listening to my ideas.

Only as of late have I been experiancing more than the usual amount of strangeness in my life. I've recently experimented with "IDoser" and a dose called 'Hand of God' which i think has messed up my head.

I've been born with the natural ability of clairvoyance, I can feel emotions others around me are feeling, and at times I can tell the intent of people I have never met before.

I am partially dyslexic, so i apologize in advance for inevitable spelling errors. I am mostly nocturnal since about the age of 14, I'm usually awake all night and asleep for most of the day.

I believe the key to peace is so simple as just to accept people as they come. Reguardless what they believe in, what color thier skin is, how they dress. They all have lungs, stomachs, brains, hearts, intestines.

I am very observant, and have the ability to observe anything from a 3rd party perspective without adding any biases to the situation. (A trait that I am rather fond of)

I'm sure i could write a little more, but the sun is comming up and its time for some shut eye, until tomorrow ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cool.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. It's a great place.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I thought i'd pop this in here, If anyone is interested on reading my belief and theory on how the multi-verse works, read this

Dimensional Harmonics

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home here.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Only as of late have I been experiancing more than the usual amount of strangeness in my life. I've recently experimented with "IDoser" and a dose called 'Hand of God' which i think has messed up my head.

Don't drag me into your twisted conspiracy theories

J/K, happy posting

[edit on 15-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

new topics

top topics

join