It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9//11 Attacks Ritualistic In Nature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I came across this video on youtube... it's about different solar cycles that correspond to the date of 9/11 and significance of... interested to hear your thoughts on it and whether you believe it or not...

I believe it.. it makes perfect sense to me... the crappy thing is we will never truly know...

Here is the video series in question...

PART 1
ca.youtube.com...
PART 2
ca.youtube.com...
PART 3
ca.youtube.com...
PART 4
ca.youtube.com...
PART 5
ca.youtube.com...

NOTE* each installment is 10 minutes approx. so if yer lookin for a short form just watch the first video and thats what is basically in the thread title*

Thank you for your time

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ToolFanMael]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Man I was trippin with that whole 11-11 symbology gig.
Good info thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
tool is the greatest-most important band of our time!!!!

now on to the subject.

studying the 'ritualistic' nature of 9-11-01 takes one very deep down the rabbit hole. the number 11 of course is central to this investigation. the twin towers were a giant number 11 (or twin pillars) and were built specifically for this massive, global-solar system-wide ritual. flight AA 11 was first to hit (A.A. is symbolic of the secret hierarchy which rules humanity). then we hav flight 93 (93 is the occult number of the 'New Age' as stated by AC). as you know how the game goes, the rest is up to you to discover. but you are certainly looking in the right place.

so yes, 9-11-01 was a sorcerous-ritualistic act.

read 'the lucid view' if you want to travel deeper and learn the true sorcerous 'Satanic-Luciferic' nature of our civilization.

and, IMHO, most vital events since 1947 were/are infulenced by one prophet (who incidentally is a major influence on danny carey)....

i167.photobucket.com...

salaam

A

p.s. as i was writing this it was 11:11

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Z.S.P.V.G.]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Z.S.P.V.G.]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z.S.P.V.G.

tool is the greatest-most important band of our time!!!!

edit on 15-7-2008 by Z.S.P.V.G.]

I couldnt agree more my friend.. ive been to many concerts and have alot on DVD.. I absolutely love tool... been playing drums for 15 years and Danny Carey is amazing man...

anyways thanks for the feedback dude you just gave me an idea on what to look for (which was my intent for the post to get ideas)

thanks again

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

yes its very interesting isn't it... I saw a movie documentary with Alex Jones in it and he apparently snuck into a Bohemian Grove retreat and video taped all these high level members participating in a mock child sacrifice (creamation of care *not sure the correct spelling*) and got me thinkin... maybe alot of these tradgedies with staggering loss of life is ritualistic in nature.. puts a real creepy spin on it I find

thanks for the feedback bro

top topics

join