It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Pakistani General Met With Joint Chiefs Before 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Confirmed: Pakistani General Met With Joint Chiefs Before 9/11

blacklistednews.com

In response to a Freedom of Information Act Request submitted by Kevin Ryan, Mick Harrison and Paul Smith, the government has disclosed documents (300kb PDF) confirming that Pakistani ISI General Ahmed - the guy who wired $100,000 to lead hijacker Atta -- met with a 'Senior Representative from the Joint Chiefs of Staff", Centcom Commander General Tommy Franks, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Wolfowitz, Feith, other PNAC members, and probably Intelligence Committee members Graham and Goss, and others in the week before 9/11.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I haven't got the chance to check out the PDF yet because i'm at work, but i figured this was a pretty big deal.

If this turns out to be legit, you have the person who funded the 9/11 attacks meeting with US officials 1 WEEK before he attacks! If a new investigation was ever conducted, this s a pretty incriminating piece of evidence that the U.S. had prior knowledge.

The official story gets even more shady.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-7-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If someone could confirm that this is in fact legit by taking a look at the PDF that would be great.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is indeed legit.

Top of the Agenda - Afghanistan. There's a surprise.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
It is indeed legit.

In the section about Afghanistan, it says:

"Recapped transition period between withdrawal of Soviet forces from Afghanistan through mid-90s, period of warlordish amd civil war."

Nothing about arranging terror-attacks. Of course, one wouldn't expect that to be left in as part of the talking-points. Then again, one wouldn't expect this document to even exist if they were planning something like that.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
thanks for checking it out for me...this is indeed a big day. No one else finds this extremly important?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by Smokersroom
It is indeed legit.

In the section about Afghanistan, it says:

"Recapped transition period between withdrawal of Soviet forces from Afghanistan through mid-90s, period of warlordish amd civil war."

Nothing about arranging terror-attacks. Of course, one wouldn't expect that to be left in as part of the talking-points. Then again, one wouldn't expect this document to even exist if they were planning something like that.

And if you were planning on invading said country two months later, this information wouldn't be pertinent in any way?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Page 12:

"ASD Rodman reiterated importance to U.S. of cooperation on terrorism"

is it me or can this be read two different ways?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmm... Interesting, so what exactly is so incriminating about the document?
I admit I haven't downloaded it, I'm at a company computer and can't download things like that (the computer is a piece of shiite lol). If it's 300 kb couldn't someone just post a pic of it on here or something?

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There isn't enough information here to make any claims aside from mid-level administrators from two nations meeting to discuss issues related to their interactions. I'm sure that these types of meetings take place weekly between Washington and representatives from around the globe. The fact that there's a negative link between one of the participants and a terrorism event simply indicates that some of those who meet with our government have hidden agendas. Big surprise there!

top topics

join