It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody feel like they are a Military Project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just like the Matrix, I feel that I am sometimes transformed to keep the law of the land in place.

What if are minds are conditioned to report somehow telepathically the behaviors of others. Each one of us working as an auditor of the system?

Now thats deep...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Its a common feeling - hell just search 'matrix' or some similar on this site and look at all the threads. You'd probably also be interested in the phenomena of disinformation and all the NWO conspiracies. I'd put up some links but theyre all ridiculously easy to find...

As for your idea, id be more inclined to believe if your subconscious was being controlled than you were experiencing telepathy, but theres little doubt that the 'auditor' style role in society is one that any government would like to instill in its people - reporting crimes and working to maintain the status quo? Why you're a model citizen sir!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a video of a man who got in a car accident and he is screaming "CIA DIal 2" or something like that. I believe it was posted here before.That video made me start this thread.

Sometimes I wonder if bums on the street are ex CIA or FBI and instead of killing them they snip out their memories somehow and throw them on the street beat up and crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i'm a military project, i was injured in an airplane accident and they had to rebuild me.

i am the governments attempt to create the perfect slob. i am fatter, lazzier and dumber than any of those before me. i am the 6 point IQ man.

new topics

top topics

join