It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle of the Thrust vectors.F22 vs Su 30mki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Are you guys looking forward to the red flag event.I hope we see a match between the 2 thrust vector fighters.Who knows may be the USAF and IAF have a surprise for everyone.

Anyways which plane would out maneuver?
www.youtube.com...
this video is difficult to judge which is the best.

ps: iam unable to embed the video.
[edit on 15-7-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Ive looked at tons of videos of them.It would seem they can both do the same things except the F-22 can do it at a slightly faster speed with a little bit more control.A
lot of the Migs tricks are freefall the F-22 is actually thrusting/controlling the plane at the same time.
I think you can see where the mig falls and has a slight limitation where is the F-22 picks up and keeps thrusting.
You see the F-22 just goes straight up when it wants the mig needs to get some horizontal speed first.
However we also have to consider these are shows and tricks, we cant actually see how they would perform in a dogfight.
Until they were actually in one and we were watching.Even then we couldn't "see" all that they can do.

[edit on 15/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

[edit on 15/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You meant a flanker and not a mig.I doubt any operational Mig can do TV but i think REd flag would tell us the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Whats the point of this thread since we have tooo many to count of the F-22 vs this or that russian fighter? Also no Mig with TV? have you seen the Mig-OVT I think you need to do a bit of research. Sure its not operational but really only the Su-33 is the only other operational TV other then the 22 correct?

www.aviapedia.com...

Personally I think this thread could be a part of the number of vs threads that we already have that we technically according to forum rules shouldn't even have.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Canada_EH]

new topics

top topics

join