It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS contest: Win a date with Jedimiller

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Many will enter, only 3 will win!

Drinking beer in my Star Wars room picture
files.abovetopsecret.com...

What will you win? A date with the fantastic lord Jedimiller from ATS. There will be 3 prizes in the drawing/contest.

Grand Prize: A 3 night stay with Jedimiller in his Star Wars room. Sleep in his Star Wars bed and watch Revenge of the Sith in his Star Wars themed pillow couch.

Second Prize: A duel with Jedimiller. Includes a duel battle in Jedimiller's living room. Toy Lightsabers included. The winner takes home a piece of history. Jedimiller's Darth Maul underwear.

Third Prize: Drink beer with Jedimiller while playing the Star Wars Trading card game (TGC) from wizards. Bring your own deck.

To enter please answer the following questions.

1. Why do you love Star Wars?

2. Would you want to be a Jedi or a Sith?

3. What did you think of the Star Wars Holiday Special?

Good luck to everyone!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

1. 'cos Ronald Reagan was an actor..oh and a president too..or was he acting then too?

2 Jedi without a doubt..

3. Not bad, I got a tan.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

LMAO....what a contest!

May the best person win!

I can't enter because, my kids would have to come along and your toys would get ransacked...then you would lose all your powers!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
wow. what a contest! here i thought that in light of the presidential candidate contest that the world was doomed. then i see this. there is hope for the world. thank heck that there is someone who makes a silver lining on todays problems. a date with jedimiller. what a fantasy. playing with his star wars figures while he talks about his achievements in life. i don't think i could play with those star war figures while listening to his fantastical prose. i would be too enthralled with his super prowess. i can't believe he is such a good member to society that he would offer a moment in his presence. ladies, imagine how cool it would be to watch him in his yoda jammies as he practices his kung fu moves. how hot is that?
please jedi, can i enter? i'll bring over some gummy bears and pretzel combos and talk in my yoda voice.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This isn't serious is it? Please, I hope its not serious.

I will duel you though. I'll bring my real light saber.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Man, I love these self-satire threads

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
1-I don't
2-No,not really,though the powers that a jedi has are pretty cool
3-I haven't seen it

I didn't win a date with you,did I

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Are you looking for men or women to enter the contest?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Oh yea, are you providing a round trip plane ticket, or gas?
I bet neither!
...is the food, and drink provided by you?

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Givenmay]

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thats right boys and girls, win a date with the one and only JediMiller! The fantacy date of a lifetime as you get wooed by this force driven hunk! Yes you and two lucky ladies (or guys) can experience a date of a lifetime with this unique member of abovetopsecret.com!

Don't wait, your all expense paid (by you) date will include...

1. an exclusive look at JediMiller's patent pending time traveling microwave!

2. an exciting look at all of JediMiller's star wars memorabilia!

3. a signed autograph by ATS's own resident star wars expert!

Yes this is your rare opportunity to be where so few have gone before by entering to win this *DATE JEDIMILLER CONTEST*!!!

* Complete Rules of Entry: Must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Contest open to members of abovetopsecret.com only. Top prizes are non transferable and non negotiable. TheAboveNetwork LLC holds no liability for the safety of any contestant winning this contest. Contest open to human life forms only, Droids, Clones, and Semi Gelatinous life forms are prohibited from entry into this contest. All contestants agree to sign a personal indemnity waver absolving JediMiller from liability in the event of injury due to loss of consciousness in the event of crippling boredom. Any attempt at using the microwave time machine is at contestants own risk. LucasArts and George Lucas hold no claim to know JediMiller. All contestants agree to at least a 3 minute meeting upon winning this contest. Void in Alabama. Void where prohibited by law and decency. JediMiller and the Sith Cat are registered trademarks of creepylonersthatliveintheirmothersbasement INC, all rights reserved. Grand Prize, 3 night stay in JediMillers star wars room subject to availability. Second Prize, JediMillers autographed Darth Maul underwear, may have been previously used. Third Prize, Alcoholic Beverages provided by contestant, byob. Wizards of the Coasts Star Wars card game available wherever lonely teenage Star Wars geeks congregate. The use of which does not constitute a contract with Wizards of the Coast or its affiliates. All contestants must endure a telling of JediMiller recounting his infamous date with Natalie Portman, Natalie Portman does not acknowledge ever meeting JediMiller, or would admit so if she had. All female contest winners agree to wear a custom Princess Leia slave girl bikini to a Star Wars convention of JediMillers choice upon winning. All photographs, movies, and any articles of clothing left at JediMillers residence are assumed property of JediMiller.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

LOL, you're actually seriously thinking about it, aren't you GM?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Why would you think that?

I am only asking what is included so the winner will know what to expect!

...maybe you should enter since you guys are sooo much alike...
....true soul mates, I would say!

*runs out of thread*

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

OMG! CALL 911, I'm gonna die laughing..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
...maybe you should enter since you guys are sooo much alike...
....true soul mates, I would say!

What?! How dare you!!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i like nice feet.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

....are you suggesting that Lord Jedi show you his footsies?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My ninja senses are tingling.

They tell me that this room is in your moms basement:shk::shk:.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So who gets to keep your blowup Yoda sex doll? Is it the grandprize winner, or maybe the second place one?

"Good, it feels"

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

lmao..oh man i love this site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join