It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fast moving orb video july 10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Sorry everyone... this wasnt on youtube and i didnt know how to correctly list this video, i didnt see it on here, what do you think it is/????

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by no one special]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by no one special]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That looks pretty fake to me.Not to say it is fake.It just looks it.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the almost one liner..... but why does it look fake???? Anything imparticular??

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
"Thanks for the almost one liner"
Is there any need to be a smartass?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, maybe your being sensitive, I wasnt being a smartass. I had always heard that ATS forums frowned on those kind of responses. Does anyone else see this as a fake??

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The "orb" looks just like a satellite, I would even guess that it is the International Space Station. It moves steadily, does not stop, change colour or do anything to suggest it is an unusual object.

The first time I saw the ISS flying over I grabbed my camera but soon realised what it was. All the satellites I have seen appear to fade out as they move further away, the light shown in the video also faded towards the end.

Most UFO sightings can be explained, and I feel that this is another one of them.

In short, I don't believe the video is fake but it's clear that the author made a misidentification. A simple, honest mistake.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes, I see this as a fake or a DELIBERATE mis-identification, along with perspective manipulation to represent content that it is not.

Doe that answer your question, or do I need to get more detailed for you?

Here's a huge hint....the "assembler" of this video knows how to use basic and not so basic video editing software to do numerous things in post. Does that help you any?

But, as I always say about such worthless videos, the content can often be judged without even debating the specific merits of the actual video. Now, can you tell me why I would say this?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I dont think this is a fake nor do I think its a satellite, if you notice its tradjectory arcs considerably in relation to the background stars it does a gentle 45 degree arcing turn, a satellite would remain pretty straight on its flight over head not to mention the other lights moving in non satellite like patterns. You guys need to take off the blinkers and examine what they are DOING rather than seeing a point light and saying its a satellite..

I didn't see any evidence of manipulation in post, or after the fact animation added. How do I know? 13+ years of experience with CGI & Animation..I know motion. Sorry.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No not fake at all.. i see things like that all the time.. they can get alot brighter than that.
like this one i filmed..

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Uh, o.k. Your the expert I guess. Thank god you cleared that up for me. But I didn't say this was CGI. But post editing WAS done, sorry your experience is not deep enough to pull that out of it.

I did say this was a DELIBERATE MIS-IDENTIFICATION and slight post manipulation to make something appear like it is something it is not. Plain and simple, there really is nothing else to say, sorry.

Do you want me to go out tonight and make the same video? I could make a dozen of these a night, even without the post work he did (I'm good enough to be able to do this in camera, lol) I'll even add some fancy intro and outro to it, some stupid music and post it anonymously on live leak...or GASP...Disclose T.V. Then it will become real.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Do you want me to go out tonight and make the same video?

Can you make one like the one i posted.. id like to see that thanks.. and dont bother with the fancy stuff.
im still no wiser if that what i see could possibly be a satellite..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yea please, DO IT. I wanna see you video a satellite then somehow make it curve tradjectory thru the sky. I look forward to seeing the results match this video.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Uh, o.k. Your the expert I guess. Thank god you cleared that up for me. But I didn't say this was CGI. But post editing WAS done, sorry your experience is not deep enough to pull that out of it.

I did say this was a DELIBERATE MIS-IDENTIFICATION and slight post manipulation to make something appear like it is something it is not. Plain and simple, there really is nothing else to say, sorry.

Do you want me to go out tonight and make the same video? I could make a dozen of these a night, even without the post work he did (I'm good enough to be able to do this in camera, lol) I'll even add some fancy intro and outro to it, some stupid music and post it anonymously on live leak...or GASP...Disclose T.V. Then it will become real.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And yea, I could be considered an expert. The only person mis-identifying it is you to be honest, show me a satellite that curves its path around the sky like this object did?

You might have a HUGE avatar/logo but that doesn't make you any more right than me and considering skill/experience in a relevant field, less so. Just FYI

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I dont think this is a fake nor do I think its a satellite, if you notice its tradjectory arcs considerably in relation to the background stars

From what I have seen myself, satellites do make a gentle curve as they travel. Remember that they are in orbit so their path mirrors the Earth's curve.

There are several videos of the ISS on Youtube. Very few are clear and focused, but this one is good. It looks very similar to the "orb" video in question.

www.youtube.com...

it does a gentle 45 degree arcing turn, a satellite would remain pretty straight on its flight over head not to mention the other lights moving in non satellite like patterns.

I never saw the object make a 45 degree turn. Clearly a satellite wouldn't do that. Will watch the video again.

Keep in mind that the illusion of movement and/or acceleration can be created when zooming in with a camcorder.

You guys need to take off the blinkers and examine what they are DOING rather than seeing a point light and saying its a satellite..

My point exactly, it does nothing. The question is, what makes it a UFO? What makes this dot of light unusual? My answer is, from what I can see, nothing.

Don't get the impression that I'm here to debunk UFOs, I have even seen one for myself. At one time I would spend hours skygazing and have seen many satellites, so I have a good idea of what they look like.

I didn't see any evidence of manipulation in post, or after the fact animation added. How do I know? 13+ years of experience with CGI & Animation..I know motion. Sorry.

Neither did I. The video is genuine as far as I am concerned, but what it shows is easily identifiable in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Those are very interesting, especially since they move in sequence together in some areas of the video.

Good find. Star for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My apologies for a double post, but I found a much better video.

The satellite is bright, it looks rather like the moon. Even better, it appears to be moving with a slight curve (particularly from 0:50 to 1:00).

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
this is what this thread is all about..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nice video though,

not fake, ive seen this numerous of times, exactly this IRL.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I agree there is an arc at times, you can see it along the background with the stars...to me it appears to pass under the plane...and does appear to almost stop at one point....I don't see a satellite...ive been observing those since i was 8.....this is something else and much to bright to be a satellite, he circles on in the video....for comparison i assume. open your eyes...thats the only real thing going on here, your wearing blinders/.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
heres the problem.. atleast with the ones im seeing.. i use starry night and it shows no satellite passing
over from west to east at the time i filmed the vid i posted.. also another problem is that i dont see any of the satellites starry night says are passing over.. not visible without bino's.. so as far as i can tell
these are not satellites..

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well i got another two lastnight..

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join