It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I read all the DDD's!!! Deception, Deflection, and Disinformation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
People underestimate how chess imitates life. Sometimes the obvious reasons for why a move was made is the false one (like exam answers). From a deceptive ATS thread title to get viewers or a government supplying conspiracy theories for disinformation, they work and you figure how you got hosed after the fact.

Here may be some eye opening examples:

ATS "USA Patriot" Member:
1. This guy gets the scoop on whats going bad and post threads to show his "patriotism". He hopes to rid himself of the blacklist.
2. A barrage of these sick puppies by a organization can discredit the website as a whole. With time they take down any organization, every time!

HBO's Bulls#%t:
It may look like an in depth analysis of the "issues", but is nothing more than two "hit men" discrediting great movements- 9/11 truth, smoke bans, green movement. I am not saying they are against these movement, I am saying they are discrediting them directly or indirectly.

the worst of all: Dating.
Every guy/girl has to deceive his/her partner to give in to the next move. If you tell your true feelings all the time, you will be left 99.9% of the time because you scared them off.Whether you do a 3-day call rule or telling her you don't like the dress, you are not being faithful to your own feelings.

Sick to your stomach: politicians (especially Hillary)
All news casters display how each politician move affects the vote, but the people still give in to their tactics! What fools! Pick the one with the less BS!

If you like what I have supplied I can supply more... I know you guys kick arse in reading DDD's too, so share your story.

Let me know if you want me to analyze something/someone you know...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I hate you '___'eed, you always exposing the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Penn and Teller are on Showtime, not HBO. I like the idea of skeptics taking on everything under the sun. I do not agree with everything they say and do, but it is another point of view I will listen to and decide for myself.

new topics

join