It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World + My reason for joining ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First and foremost let me say that I am glad to be a member of ATS. The amount of knowledge and information I've seen in these forums is beyond staggering! An enormous paradise for the open minded and for anyone who seeks all the truths and secrets the world may hold.

I myself seek such a "truth". So far, I have had little luck in understanding a particular event that happened to me about 4 years ago, and have yet to find anyone who has had a similar experice. Hopefully some of you fellow members can point me in the right direction. I will do my best to describe it exactly as it happened:

Story moved to new thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

~ Equos

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Equos]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You might want to start a separate thread with your post, as it might get more attention out on the other boards.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Did you have brownies before the this event occurred. I don't want to be rude, but I find it a possibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Nope, no brownies, but your point is clear. It did feel like a drug-induced event (especially the waking up part). Though we're not the drug type and we were alone in our apartment (at least as far as we knew).

jhill76 - Thanks posted it in a more suitable category!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
you are 18-20 years of age?

weird stuff happens at that age. It did for me. You have been with the girl for over a year?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the greetings everyone!

Originally posted by '___'eed
you are 18-20 years of age?

weird stuff happens at that age. It did for me. You have been with the girl for over a year?

We were both 22 at the time and had been together for about 4 years. Feel like shedding some light on some of the weirdness that happened to you? I'd be interested in hearing it. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey Equos

Welcome aboard

top topics

join