It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Nibiru Inbound

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Well people lie all the time, the Nibiru hoaxers who changed to the Mayan calander date to 2012 I'm sure knew that it was going to be 2012 and just tried to profit from the unknowing. Though there have been hoaxes throughout history, so I'm sure that the Mayans are just being hoaxers now. More so likely a warning if anything.

Well as everyone knows there is plenty of lies spread by the government to tell that they don't have the people of their country in best interest. So if the government is based off lies and deciet then I really wouldn't trust their telescopes and what they say to keep people from knowing the truth.

So the only thing someone can do in a no information type of situation is look for it yourself and if you find something try and interpret it on your own.

So heres a link to a forum with some evidence of a tablet from the Sumerians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interpret it on your own.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

No - the real danger is organized religion. That will ultimately destroy the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think the problem is a disconnect between the ancient sky and the modern sky.

For the plethora of ancient materials that have been interpreted to indicate a 10th body in the solar system, it would seem ignoring this hypothesis is a greater crime than insisting that the Planet X hype has validity.

I submit that Planet X may have been real but no longer exists. The accounts you are reading describe a sky that is no longer what we may view with our own eyes. If you accept that Planet X no longer exists, the sometimes dichotomous facts suddenly rectify themselves.

The asteroid belt, comets (Oort cloud has NEVER been proven), legends of "Phaeton" and "Nibiru", the Deluge, Marduk/Tiamat, Pictish relics...

Why isn't Nibiru recorded in any astrological metods? A planet with a ~3,600 year orbit would be of incredible value to ancient astrologers, however it is not mentioned. Because at the time when the astrologies were conceived the planetoid had already been destroyed. There aren't even records of "precursor" astrologies that include a "Nibiru".

All that exist are stories that had obtained the status "legend" and "fable" 10,000 years ago, much less in anything considered "modern" times.

I find it far more likely that in the 1,000,000 years that homo sapien sapien has been on the Earth that more has gone on in our history than we can find stone tablets to account for.

The question of "Where is Nibiru?" is not nearly as interesting a question as "Where are the other 990,000 years of human history?" If you look into the facts, it seems the answers may well be one in the same.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join