It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Nibiru Inbound

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I guess there no real way to tell until it or if it comes into the solar system.
I have heard about NASA looking at it for about a year now and I think they are.

But I'm sure NASA wouldn't tell anyone but the government(who they are anyways) till the last minute.

If you had a big telescope and knew planet x was coming would you instantly tell the world? or would you start hording supply's and tell only your close family/friends.
I know if I knew it was coming I probably wouldn't say a word till I'm about to shut the door in my underground base and just yell out "planet x is coming run!" just as the door is slamming.

ahhahahahaha your soo kind!!!!!!
They would most likely tell people 1 hour before impact, and deny it up until that point. The disclosure of such an event at this time, would most likely cause Global panic on a massive scale, halting of production , unrulyness, unemployment 100% , .. But think of it this way if Nibiru is in fact on its way, you think the elitists of the world want to save the people.... hell no they will get the oppurtunity to start fresh, a New world free of the masses .I would rather be prepared for an event like this , than be skeptical and not prepared. All we have now is theories for , or against , soo no one will win an argument over its existence. If There is truth to nibiru on route, the security on the subject would be higher than any other event that has ever happened. capt gizmo , how do you know your sources are not disinformation?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
[If you knew anything about Nibiru speculation you would know that it is approaching the southern pole of our planet. The only way it can be viewed at this time is , by using the South pole Telescope, no other observatories in the world , could spot it , due to the angle that it is approaching. Possible one of the real reasons the South Pole Telescope was built? only to become first operational in 2007...maybe But that is if it exists. You should learn the information before you assume to know things... Makes all you debunkers look stupid when you don't know the basic points of an argument...

I dont know very much about the NIBIRU crap, buit im sure that you are able to provide FACTS HERE AND NOW OR SHUT UP. This is what i can say.
OR are you hoping that i read your entire post? lol

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

You are being extremely rude! I am trying to help with facts of which you supplied absolutely none.You are being nothing like what a member of this site should be...in other words grow up and stop with the childish name calling.I advise you to read the Civility and Decorum thread of this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am being rude?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? in what way? because i said "stupid" at the end of my sentence? Did i call you stupid negative i did not direct the stupid to anyone , it was simply unattached in my sentence. I could have been referring to the idea being stupid or numerous other choices. Yet you choose the one thats directed at you take it easy , if you would have read my previous post and my neutral stance , then you could have saved yourself some future tears.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The Nibiru stuff is a bunch of BS.
I am saddened when i see threads about it, sometimes even started by some buddy. Nibiru stuff is a legend, it can be claimed only by people who have no clue about the milky way. Nibiru is an internet HOAX, and the fact that NASA does not waste its time explaining why, is NOT relevant: its crap, plain and simple, and to provide explanations about such as non sense would be equal to give to it too much attention.
This is why NASA does not explain nibiru's non sense: it is NOT worthy, end of story.

I know I'm annoying :p but going by that logic, NASA is not wasting time explaining anything on UFO's also because it's also not worthy?

we all know NASA has tons of information on UFO's that would make our mouths water.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Ok if thats what you meant....the word stupid sitting there at the end of your sentence....with no meaning attached to it....then so be it.I am shedding no tears over this.If you choose to construct your sentences in that manner thats your choice....I think everyone that reads it could see your meaning just fine.

Back on topic: Supply some facts for your post in support of the planet-x theory please and I would respect you much more.I have supplied facts to back up my claims for it being a hoax.I am not trying to pick on you just asking for a little more info. The sources I supplied have had numerous other articles and information regarding tones of other topics with respectable and factual information.If you have a neutral stance then lets here why your are unsure.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 7/21/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yo that first post I made wasn't meant for you, it was for the guy under, projectvxn is his name.

I clicked the wrong reply
SORRY! my bad people!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

we all know NASA has tons of information on UFO's that would make our mouths water.

Do we have some chance to see some evidences? I Would love it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by folklegend894m

All of the threads you are starting are advertisements for planetxvideo.com. Is that your site? Don't you think you should get permission before advertising on someone else's site? Just saying?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
alright fine,
it's on a video I downloaded from private torrents on my hard drive, I'll look on the net if I don't find I'll upload it to youtube.

Has NASA officials talking about planet x and high ranked military officers talking about the crazy amount of war satellites being launched into space by secret military projects.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Do we have some chance to see some evidences? I Would love it.

WTF? You haven't seen the NASA UFO videos?
Theres a lot of UFO's on NASA footage and they report them on file as just camera defects
I thought everyone seen them by now.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As i said before , Whatever side of the argument you are on , there is no substancial proof for either. However far fetched a massive elitist , high top official coverup sounds , it would be necessary in order to protect the secret from being leaked. If There was any 100% evidence supporting the theory of nibiru, then global chaos would most like occur, you really think for a second the NWO and associates would risk any information on this subect be leaked, highly unlikely. All the evidence on the net i have gone through debunking nibiru , seems like it is exactly the same article posted on numerous sites. A little strange and the last real info that disproved Nibiru was back in 2003 seems as if the debunking team is in a suspended state using historic information for their claims. however i did manage to find an interesting video.

www.youtube.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
From reading all this . I can see that we all try to hold on to ouer own sources. It s more like a fight between which source is moust right. But is sticking to a source a secure fact!

Hard science is not something that is sheard in publick at first light. Before we get to know annything about facts it first have to be processed and validated for safety and other reasons. If planet X is out there we wouldent know about it from ouer goverment until we could see it or feel it ouer self. If you called up NASA and asked you wouldent get annything,they probebely wouldent even take youre call.

What if ouer global warming has something to do with the planetary system and not just Co2. Arent we then been fooled by ouer science and sorces. We sort of cant get this global warming story right either. To many sources claiming facts.

If russia lunched its nucks on US do you think the goverment would warn you about it ? Which source can tell you that for sure .

I just love the statment made in the Bibel that say. Ill come like a thief in the night .

We humans like think we know so much to day. But is that a fact or a just a thought we all like to share to satisfy ouer ego.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How would we be here if a planet that size comes every 3800 or so years? That means its been here 500,000 + times in the Earths exsistance!! No way we would be here!!!!

Planet X is BS and idiots are making Nancy and the other Plant X theorists RICH.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Also , read this article and, watch the videos on project camelot.
projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Now i WANT, i PRETEND that someone says what is NIBIRU and its coordinates. This is not too much, just tell me where i have to point my telescope. Are you sure that you did not watched too many sci-fi films?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The thing was suppose to be here in 2003 it wasnt. Once 2012 comes and its not here you suckers will take the same excuse some aliens misinformed some crack pipe woman. They will then say 2020 once again you people will take the bait,, 2020 rolls around no Planet X to be found then they will say 2028 lol and so on and so on. And some people will be so naive as to believe them and go to their grave thinking there really is a planet X coming to destroy the Earth.

Here is a idea,, NUCLEAR WAR and a Killer ASTEROID both are REAL possibilities and both can destroy humanity why not worry about those instead of some fictional INVISIBLE planet that has supposedly came close to Earth numerous times in the past but has not wiped out humanity yet.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

Its actually 3600 years, and thats speculation . The only source that says this is the Sumerians.
www.jameswbell.com...

How the sumerians calendar worked, 3600 years is just a speculation . It not the same measurement as our years, close but not quite.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
3600 years, 50,000 years, 100,000 years doesnt matter Earth is 4-5 billion years old the planet if it exists has been here numerous times and here we still are.

Lets say the thing only comes every 100,000 years their would be way to many mass extinction type events for intelligent life to arise and evolve.

A little common sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Now i WANT, i PRETEND that someone says what is NIBIRU and its coordinates. This is not too much, just tell me where i have to point my telescope. Are you sure that you did not watched too many sci-fi films?

Sci fi films , no i dont really watch any sci fi films. You sound like an american idol text voter though....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It would be a whole lot more believeable to me, if PX were crafted as a cometary body. It could have a huge orbit, even throw off little cometoids as it passed, blasting planets with its lil' ice chunks. It's the 3600-year thang that really hangs me up.

Perhaps I'm naive, but I'm certain if there were something within a four-year reach of even INFLUENCING our region of the solar system, it would be visible via Hubble. Oh sure, they are in on it too.

I remain open to new information, but only if it's scientific data. Nancy L. does not come across as credible to me, having taken the time to watch her plethora of videos. Zetatalk has a huge amount of information, and I have to give the Annukai and the reptoid deal a pass too. Maybe I'm too old, maybe I'm too critical of unsupported prose.

If the general consensus amongst PX afficiandos is a red or brown dwarf, or a plantetary body, well..... that's just impossible, at least within the context of 4 years from now. It ain't gonna happen. [edit to add "in my opinion"]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by argentus]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join