It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Nibiru Inbound

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by internos

and NASA are straight up and never lie.....

I think not.

Z

Never claimed anything like that: show me where i did, please.

NASA probably lied, likely lied, most likely lied, but not in order to hide an inexistent planet that should have been spotted by the half of the observatories in the world. The topic is NIBIRU, and NASA did NOT lie about NIBIRU: or you can prove the contrary? I would LOVE it

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wish the astronomer who named MakeMake would of named it Nibiru. Can you imagine all the Nibiru theorists saying I told you so and then finding out it was a Plutoid?
I hope the next plutoid be named Nibiru.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Planet X Nibiru is a hoax. It has never been proven by anyone.The entire story of Nibiru and the Nephilim was concocted by Zecharia Sitchin.

en.wikipedia.org...

He claims to be a translator of ancient texts of the Sumarian culture; which is where the originating reference to Nibiru comes from.Notice from the link the guy holds no degree in Archeology or ancient languages but an economics degree. Hardly someone you could consider an expert.Basically he has made a lot of money off of peoples fear. Don't buy in to this stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I hate to burst your bubble on David Icke being fake, he is not the person who invented the "reptilian" theory.

You haven't done enough research.
Reptilians have been talked about for years before David Icke even came into the picture.

I first learned about them from my great grandmother who was born in 1908 in Trinidad where they still had old bibles.
They were talked about in the holy bible and word of mouth just like ghost stories.
I live in Toronto where it is very multicultural and I have talked to friends from Africa, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan and some other middle eastern about reptilians they know about them and its well known in there country's and they have never heard of David Icke nor are they heavily influenced by North American media and culture.

As a mater of fact I know 2 African brothers who told me a lot of facts about reptilians and aliens and they were not just bed time stories they were telling me.

I have seen quite a lot of David Ickes movies and seminars and almost everyone of his theory's adds up. It would take more evidence to prove him wrong than the amount of obvious evidence he has already shown to prove himself right.

Go Ignorance!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by buds84]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
im sorry but i think nasa lies about things..

gary mckinnon will be my example, the man who hacked into nasa and the dept of defense and the airforce. hes on trial in britian.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

and NASA are straight up and never lie.....

I think not.

Z

Never claimed anything like that: show me where i did, please.

NASA probably lied, likely lied, most likely lied, but not in order to hide an inexistent planet that should have been spotted by the half of the observatories in the world. The topic is NIBIRU, and NASA did NOT lie about NIBIRU: or you can prove the contrary? I would LOVE it

If you knew anything about Nibiru speculation you would know that it is approaching the southern pole of our planet. The only way it can be viewed at this time is , by using the South pole Telescope, no other observatories in the world , could spot it , due to the angle that it is approaching. Possible one of the real reasons the South Pole Telescope was built? only to become first operational in 2007...maybe But that is if it exists. You should learn the information before you assume to know things... Makes all you debunkers look stupid when you don't know the basic points of an argument...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow! That lady LOOKS like a Grey!

Kinda hot too! :-)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by projectvxn

What you say is true: we still miss much knowledge, it's true: only a LOOSER may believe to know all about all.
But in according to what our science allowed us to know, there's no room for "Nibiru" in our solar system.

Yes, and the Universe revolves around the Earth!

Oh wait.. that was science too.

Oh heres a better example... Newtonian Physics proves determinism!

Oh wait, Quantum Physics put that on it's ear too.

I guess Science is full of it... Theories, that is.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Nibiru is a name in Sumerian, Babylonian astrology associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter. The Antarctic is a great place for astronomical infrared and short-wave-radio observations, and it also has the advantage that objects can be observed continuously without the interference of the day-night cycle. If you really think that Nibiru would be only visible in the southern hemisphere, then you are very confused; this sort of statement is obviously false. Nibiru is a hoax promoted by a cult; it does not exist.

This Nibiru hoax has been around for a decade, including predictions that Nibiru would pass close to Earth and cause a catastrophe about 5 years ago. (Guess what: it didn't happen!).

Before you start saying people that post against the supposed theory of Planet-x look stupid you should supply some credible evidence to back your claims up first.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just want to add, all newer scientific theory's and information are just things they want us to know in this point in time.
They are very careful when releasing information to the public for the obvious reasons of keeping regular civilians dumb.

I have seen leaked information by a scientist working on the south pole telescope that seems to be credible. It's on the net some where you can find it with a bit of searching.
They say you can see planet x coming like a post already said above.
Now if its actually coming towards the sun that's a different story.

It supposedly orbits above and under the sun as apposed to around the side like other planets and it orbits in a skinny oval shape.
That theory seems to add up well seeing as all the planets in our solar system orbit in a oval and not a perfect circle and seeing as its incoming from below our planet in a oval shape after passing Pluto/Neptune (I think Neptune is the farthest planet from the sun at this moment in time.) it would come in at full speed faster and faster adding up and matching to the theory's that it would be due here in 2012.
Also in ancient history it seems the Earth has been wiped out (not totally) a few times well.

I am personally 50/50 on the whole planet x thing as it could be another Y2K crap.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Before you start saying people that post against the supposed theory of Planet-x look stupid you should supply some credible evidence to back your claims up first.

Or how about switch it around and have the people posting against the theory supply some credible evidence to back up their claims because as of now there seems to be more evidence proving planet x is real than the evidence that it doesn't exists.

BTW the OP's youtube link is a horrible video on planet x.
But good topic either way.

I'm not saying I personally think for sure planet x exists I just like to debate.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ok, I will supply some information here about the hoax of planet-x.

www.universetoday.com...

www.badastronomy.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dailycommonsense.com...

I don't think I need to keep going. Believe me if I actually thought there was any credible evidence supporting claims made about Planet-x, I would be on here stating lots of evidence for it's existence as well. But in reality it just does not exist. Remember that supposed video of planet-x that was supposedly taken from the polar telescope and leaked out? Well that turned out to be a complete hoax and the guy that made it decided to come clean on of all places here at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

Sorry to you all that want to believe this hoax, I really am, but it just is not true.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nibiru is ALL NASAs Opportunity Camera is filming these days.

marsrover.nasa.gov...

sarc

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Nibiru is a name in Sumerian, Babylonian astrology associated with the god Marduk, generally accepted as referring to the planet Jupiter. The Antarctic is a great place for astronomical infrared and short-wave-radio observations, and it also has the advantage that objects can be observed continuously without the interference of the day-night cycle. If you really think that Nibiru would be only visible in the southern hemisphere, then you are very confused; this sort of statement is obviously false. Nibiru is a hoax promoted by a cult; it does not exist.

This Nibiru hoax has been around for a decade, including predictions that Nibiru would pass close to Earth and cause a catastrophe about 5 years ago. (Guess what: it didn't happen!).

I said IF it exists im not saying it does... read my post im not agreeing or disagreeing , im neutral........................................... do you need help or something? "stupid"

[edit on 21-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It does not say anywhere that that is the so called planet-x. If you look through many of the images you will see that that is from the batteries being recharged and the camera refocusing itself.It is not Nibiru. See this is a prime example of what I am saying....extraordinary claims take extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I guess there no real way to tell until it or if it comes into the solar system.
I have heard about NASA looking at it for about a year now and I think they are.

But I'm sure NASA wouldn't tell anyone but the government(who they are anyways) till the last minute.

If you had a big telescope and knew planet x was coming would you instantly tell the world? or would you start hording supply's and tell only your close family/friends.
I know if I knew it was coming I probably wouldn't say a word till I'm about to shut the door in my underground base and just yell out "planet x is coming run!" just as the door is slamming.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just want to add it does sound ridiculous that the planet would come and stop right beside earth to mess us up. I mean come on! out of the 9 planets it has to stop by earth? that's um... pretty gay.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You are being extremely rude! I am trying to help with facts of which you supplied absolutely none.You are being nothing like what a member of this site should be...in other words grow up and stop with the childish name calling.I advise you to read the Civility and Decorum thread of this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

I hate to burst your bubble on David Icke being fake, he is not the person who invented the "reptilian" theory.

You haven't done enough research.

I've never claimed that he invented that CRAP, anyway, you should read more carefully before spreading BS.

Reptilians have been talked about for years before David Icke even came into the picture.

I first learned about them from my great grandmother who was born in 1908 in Trinidad where they still had old bibles.
They were talked about in the holy bible and word of mouth just like ghost stories.
I live in Toronto where it is very multicultural and I have talked to friends from Africa, Iraq, Egypt, Afghanistan and some other middle eastern about reptilians they know about them and its well known in there country's and they have never heard of David Icke nor are they heavily influenced by North American media and culture.

As a mater of fact I know 2 African brothers who told me a lot of facts about reptilians and aliens and they were not just bed time stories they were telling me.

I have seen quite a lot of David Ickes movies and seminars and almost everyone of his theory's adds up. It would take more evidence to prove him wrong than the amount of obvious evidence he has already shown to prove himself right.

Go Ignorance!

Yes, go, until people like you will be allowed to post

[edit on 21/7/2008 by internos]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join