It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Nibiru Inbound

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Some believe that a world-wide cataclysm, of massive proportions, will strike the Earth in the near future. The cause of this natural event will be a monster planet, known to the ancients but as yet undiscovered by modern man, which will pass very near the earth as part of its normal 3,600 year orbit around the sun.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Another YouTube post...

Ahh man... Nothing works like a bluescreen with some planetary graphics to sell a gimmick.

Although, I will grant it, she looks like an alien, so who knows.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
folklegend,you're new so you'll be forgiven,but there are many,many,many threads on the whole planet x malarkey. Search bit is just up there in the top right above the forums

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is a model reading from a script/autocue.
Paid model no doubt.For some people who want to some junk.
For more info planetxvideo.com This is an advertisement deletion time.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These people obviously don't have a clue about orbital mechanics, and the devastating consequences of repeated gravitational perturbations by a massive body passing through the inner Solar System every 3600 years.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Nibiru stuff is a bunch of BS.
I am saddened when i see threads about it, sometimes even started by some buddy. Nibiru stuff is a legend, it can be claimed only by people who have no clue about the milky way. Nibiru is an internet HOAX, and the fact that NASA does not waste its time explaining why, is NOT relevant: its crap, plain and simple, and to provide explanations about such as non sense would be equal to give to it too much attention.
This is why NASA does not explain nibiru's non sense: it is NOT worthy, end of story.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For a brief moment I actually thought I accidentally clicked on the GLP forum, which is filled up with this type of utter nonsense.

Glad to see Internos is on the job!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There are many things we don't know about our solar system. We've barely started scratching the surface of the moons of the planets within solar range, let alone the major planets, the Kuiper Belt objects, or even our own Earth. As a matter of fact the only object in our solar system that even has the potential to be an alien device, as far as one knows, is VG1991. Google search it, it really is a peculiar object.

With all this said, I don't think an Earth-sized planet in the Kuiper Belt or surrounding Ort Cloud is such a silly idea. But, I don't nescessarily buy this whole Nibiru stuff either. We have to keep in mind, despite what we may personally believe, that most of the world is ignorant to how science works, or even the many disciplines that make up the scientific community. Baby steps my friend, take baby steps, and do a little research, by which I mean, check your sources.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I may be mistaken but Nibiru was being discussed well before the internet was being used. I don't think you can discount the fact that it does exist, if scientists believe that a Brown Dwarf my be wandering around us.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

What you say is true: we still miss much knowledge, it's true: only a LOOSER may believe to know all about all.
But in according to what our science allowed us to know, there's no room for "Nibiru" in our solar system.
Now, the problem is: what scientific evidence brings the people who claim the existance of this planet in OUR SOLAR SYSTEM? What are the scientific evidences of the existance of Nibiru ( please, exclude the sumerian engraves, they have been abused and misused enough ). This is not a matter that can be handled exclusively by NASA, this would be something visible and acknowledgeable by everyone studies our solar system, ME included.
Tell me a valid reason to believe to this crap, and ill try to. Youtube videos NOT allowed, just FACTS, please

The source of this non sense can be understood here.

The rumor about a "tenth planet" erupted in 1984 after a scientific paper was published in Astrophysical Journal Letters titled "Unidentified point sources in the IRAS minisurvey", which discussed several infrared sources with "no counterparts". But these "mystery objects" found to be distant galaxies except one which was a wisp of "infrared cirrus" (as published in 1987). No IRAS source has ever turned out to be planet.
Needless to add, the "Nibiru" promoters never follow up with the later identifications of these "mystery sources". Another good discussion of this whole issue is to be found on Phil Plait's website at www.badastronomy.com... The bottom line is that Nibiru is a myth, with no basis whatever in fact. To an astronomer, persistent claims about a planet that is "nearby" but "invisible" are just plain silly.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
January 22, 2008

Im used to believe in FACTS, and facts say that Nibiru does NOT exist, that nothing is going to hit Heart on 2012 and that the mayan should be studied by experts rather than by wannabee ones who put efforts in order to make fit ancient profecies with their silly view of science: if they have not been able to get any PHD, it's not science's fault, and anyway they are NOT allowed to try to pass a bunch of BS as "the truth", especially if this may generate panic or other unpredicteable reactions in the people.

[edit on 20/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I agree entirely. I don't buy just anything anyone puts forth as "fact". Because I do understand the scientific process, this nibiru crap doesn't really get passed me. Mind you I used very open ended language as to make sure it is understood that with out proper scientific scrutiny one way or the other we will never really know what's out there. We haven't looked inevery direction just yet. But until I see some hard evidence rather than distant and distorted legend, you won't find me defending this sort of "theory"

[edit on 20-7-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Oh, i was already SURE about it from you, even thought my entire post appears to be a reply to your one: sorry, if it came out the wrong way: i already know you

Im amazed by some readings about ancient civilizations: i know for sure that many astronomic observations made thousands of years ago are NOT explainable with the present knowledge of those civilizations: i mean, it seems that some of those ancient people knew MORE than we are actually able to explain. Only a liar would deny it: too much precision or even observations of celestial bodies theoretically not visible at the time: some were mistakes, but some were actual mysteries, indeed

But in this case someone used something spotted by an instrument ( a PROVISIONAL OBSERVATION), added to it some sumerian engravings and combined part of Zecharia Sitchin theories in order to create a Mith (and BTW 2012 is the second attempt, another prediction failed in the past from the same source). Sadly, these people forgot to add the results of the further observations, who clarified the enigma beyond every rerasoneable scientific doubt, and managed to keep the mith alive. This is why im saddened when i read about "Nibiru" in its "internet" version: because a bunch of BS is taking the attention that actual observations on ancients civilizations would deserve. I would call it "disinformation for money"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
1. Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 ruled out a brown dwarf star near the sun with the measurements that were taken when the probes moved out of the solar system (this was mentioned also by Sitchin who thought it could only be a planet causing the gravitational phenomena of the outer planets).
2. The magnetic pole shift has happened before, but it would not effect us very much. It might effect some electronics and magnets, but animals that use it would adjust (per PBS Nova TV show on the shifting of the poles)
3. If Nibiru were anywhere near Pluto, it would of been discovered by now (visible by telescope).
4. Isn't Planet X Sedna or Eris or Charon (Pluto and Charon are now considered double dwarf planets).

Edited for content

[edit on 7/20/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This stuff often reminds me of David Ickes matrix-government-reptilian conspiracy farce. When people are told that every piece of science is altered by "The Powers That Be" it gives idiots like Icke an edge in that people won't do any real research based on the idea that it is all controlled and fed to their brains by some secret untouchable force pervasive throughout the galaxy. Leaving little room for scrutiny. And we are just left with a moron asking us to take his word for it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : When Destroyer Cometh
Don't just say what a disaster
Evil is your inactivity not the deeds of the evil star
When destroyer came
It shattered all my plan
It broke all my hypocrisy an turned me into true MUSALMAN
Now i am a believer but now can it do any good
Now can i at least save my self in the house of security the blessed MAKAM E MAHMOOD

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : When Destroyer Cometh
All will say what a disaster
But music of life will vibrate bunker to bunker by the earthen rock star
So my brothers and sisters don't just say what a disaster
Humanity cannot be destroyed by any good sun or evil star
When destroyer came it found all victim are one
Everyone is believer everyone is MUSALMAN
We defeated the evil star because humanity is good
Now we all live in the house of security the blessed MAKAM E MAHMOOD

Mr Barzakh Fitrath Ullah : When Destroyers Cometh
Create the ZIKR shield
With the Durood Hamd and Sana create the sonar field
Create the BARZAKH what is called partition
With praises and prayer create the veil called devotion
With right measure and frequency
Create shield called urgency
Create the veil of sound barrier
Create the BARZAKH the Alarm carrier
With right word and just deeds
Create the Om Shanti Om petition so attacker may heeds
So When Destroyer Cometh
Create the ZIKR shield
Create the cubical diagram of MAKAM E MAHMOOD in the sonar field

Mrs Be Aql Khan Usta : When Destroyer Cometh
Create the diagram of Na Laynn Shareef
Create the Jewish head from the Sandal of the Arabian Chief
Create the Pentagon up in the sky
With true repentance without lie
Create the Mantra with the logarithmic beats
Create the Yantra of the Na Laynn Shareef Feet's
Create with Fibonacci Sequence the frequency called Durood Shareef
Follow the Footprint oh Humanity of that Arabian Chief

from SWEETSWORDS 74 [ Fate ]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by pogawho]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
This stuff often reminds me of David Ickes matrix-government-reptilian conspiracy farce. When people are told that every piece of science is altered by "The Powers That Be" it gives idiots like Icke an edge in that people won't do any real research based on the idea that it is all controlled and fed to their brains by some secret untouchable force pervasive throughout the galaxy. Leaving little room for scrutiny. And we are just left with a moron asking us to take his word for it.

Exactly: this is why we MUST be in agreement whenever stuff like that comes out. A lie repeated infinitely may become something very similar to the truth, and this has happened so far because NO ONE took a strong position regarding this stuff: and what is sad is that after some time, some people pass to be the one who speaks the truth. David Icke wouldn't be a problem for me, personally, since i know how that is non sense whatever comes out from his mouth. But i am concerned for the people, especially the youngest, who for the first time come close to this stuff. I've witnessed with my eyes people literally out of their mind, believing that the reptiles are governing this planet and wondering who's reptilian and who is not. This is far more dangerous than trying to pass a video of a balloon as an alien spacecraft: this is an ACTUAL danger, we have seen what has happened here, at ATS with all the reptilian shape-shift craze. We should be open-minded with the theories, but at the same time we should try to foresay their possible effects: parents MUST protect sons, adults MUST protect the minors, experts MUST protect newbies and so on: yes, giving to them the power to decide, but at the same time OPENING THEIR EYES.

[edit on 21/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nibururrara (whatever the bloody things called these days) is a complete lie and absolutley reeks of BS, IF the 'ancients' knew about it 3600 years ago how come with all this technology including telescopes, why can't we in todays modern world find the damned thing, Its not set of car keys is it? Its a planet , and if we know the orbit and the route it takes why not get a telescope and try to look for it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

and NASA are straight up and never lie.....

I think not.

Z

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join