It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview written by Lawrence R. Spencer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

What do you mean fall back on that again? That would be like me re-writting the bible making up some back story and saying it was from before the bible was written.
I think if the author paraphrased a more well known publication this would have been hoax tagged. If this alien interview really just told the story of star wars people would have called BS on it. I know scientology and this is a lazy rip off.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by hdchop

This alien interview was written after scientology and the author states it is a work of fiction

There you go - fall back on that.... It's only a work of fiction to the EDITOR becuase he can not cooberate the info, even though the names and such are real..... Here it is once again......

""As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that
equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.""

Yes, you are correct but scientology was created (1952 and 1953 incorporated) after all of this had taken place...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
here

What is true for you, is true for you.
Lawrence R. Spencer -- Editor

That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. - L Ron Hubbard
www.scientology.org...

I was a member of a mission sent to
investigate the loss of a Domain base located in the
Himalaya Mountains.- Alien

"So 8,200 years ago, they came down in the Himalayas...They put up no defenses; after all, what was here! Nothing but Homo Sapiens. That was just nothing, no danger, no menace, and so on.
And they were in this installation just a very short time when all of a sudden, with a terrific crash, the Fourth Invader Force

"IS-BE". Because the primary
nature of an immortal being is that they live in a
timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their
existence is that they decide to "be". - alien

Thetan- The thetan is the person himself, not his body or his name or the physical universe, his mind or anything else. It is that which is aware of being aware; the identity which IS the individual.
Prime Thought- The decision to be. -L Ron hubbard

The space craft is operated by IS-BEs who use "doll
bodies"- Alien

He tried to inhabit a "doll body", but he was captured and beaten up -Have you lived before this life

Each IS-BE entered into the physical universe when they
lost their own, "home" universe. That is, when an ISBE's
"home" universe was overwhelmed by the physical
universe, or when the IS-BE joined with other IS-BEs to
create or conquer the physical universe. -alien

Technique 88 - Incidents on the Track Before Earth

A guided tour through trillions of years and into the furthest reaches of this and other universes. Here are the theta traps, Glare Fights, Home Universe - History of man book description (Book was by L Ron hubbard)

Most "Sun Type 12, Class 7" planets are...-alien

It used to control Earth's Solar System, which was "Sun 12" of the "Espinol United Stars" (formal name: "Espinol United Stars, or the Espinol United Moons, Planets, and Asteroids: This Quarter of the Universe is Ours"). The Espinols abandoned the Solar System in AD 1150, "when a group on Mars was finally abolished and vanished", and since then have used the system as a dumping ground for convicts.- L Ron Hubbard

The Domain Expeditionary Force has observed a
resurgence in science and culture of the Western world
since 1150 AD when the remaining remnants of the space
fleet of the "Old Empire" in this solar system were
destroyed.

I can go on and on because the "editor" of the alien interview did not seem to write anything that was not already said by L Ron Hubbard. I think this deserves a hoax tag now.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nice!!

Enjoyed it!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
"I can go on and on because the "editor" of the alien interview did not seem to write anything that was not already said by L Ron Hubbard. I think this deserves a hoax tag now."

Did you ever think that maybe Hubbard plagerized the Alien! She might have vistied with L Ron before she split to go back home.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

although i did find the story very entertaining, i have to agree with you. the whole time i was reading this i thought "this woman is a scientologist and is just making a supporting story for her religion." nice finds, backs up what my inclinations were...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

well I think I have prooved that this was a rip off of Hubbards works I do not think the author is a scientologist.
If the author was a scientologist you would expect the author to share it within their own social circle that would probably have other scientologist in it. Having said that this interview would be seen for what it is and would probably be looked down upon. Ripping off copyrighted work is a big no no in the church.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i like this story, because it says that we are all gods and we are,if you think about it , we are brain washed as we are born, just imagine being able to have the same memory as your past life and continuing from there, how advance your brain and the people you share it would be, but and instead our souls leave our biological body at death and are zappped with immense electricty and are placed in a new born baby and we are going through the same earth life but with no memory of our past...Which means we will read documents with no memory of it in our past life, that means the cycle of learning starts all over again and we are to start our and review the current research again. How do you explain prodigys, like a kid who is 5 years old and could play any song he hears by ear. I noe grammy award winning musical directers who have earn respect in todays musical avenues but to see a 5 year old do this and achieve the same skills as a 50 year old grammy musician is quite amazing to me...we have been brain washed but it is our duty to remember to do the best we can and to love life and remember that we are all equal. Anything is possible and we are all gods, the thing that went wrong and how were all brainwashed is somebody led us to believe that there is only one god and that we were created by some accident' or by a supreeme being. but the fact is we were created by a group of aliens who have lived and experiance trillions of years before us. So much that they have mastered tools and technique and technology of course, traveled and documented lots of areas of science, biology, and so forth. it's amazing to think of all this, but there's something inside of me that says its all true too...

to be continued...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just a couple of points that jumped out at me:

1) The Domain symbol looks a lot like the Star Trek symbol.

2) The term 'database' was not in existence until circa late 60's early 70's and I doubt the alien would have used it or seen it anywhere in any books.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why don't you just tell all of Scientology's big lawyers to go and seek legal action. That should end your issue. If there is a case all the money your Church has will handle it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My biggest problem with the story is that Airl wasn't captured by the Old Empire's thought control reincarnating soul catching force thing after she left her doll body.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just finished reading this and I agree that it is either a mInd blowing piece of truth or a brilliantly wrote and genius piece of science fiction!

Has there been any further revelations or tribulations about this story?

Of course, even if the interview was conducted and everything proved to be true that doesn't mean the alien told the truth!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know the topic/material is quite old, but I just find out about it a few weeks ago. Although I can spot a few cracks in the story I agree with most of the concepts. The alien story dovetails some other papers i have stumbled upon and the last few years one of them being the Wingmakers Interview which is the most profound thing I have ever read, just told from another perspective (the Wingmakers appear to be more closely aligned to the IS-BEs pure state of being, which they call the Sovereign Integral).

True or not one thing is for sure; we have very little ways of assessing the accuracy of these "out of this world" papers, other than the personal resonance to what is being said. Whatever the cosmic truth is, we, as humans, have no other way of discerning other than the impression these words leave upon us.

ETA: This is a better structured link to the material
edit on 17-4-2012 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Great read...but an obvious hoax (Airl anagram liar..lol).

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: davidbiedny
Well, it definitely looks like the whole thing is fabricated - the author, Mr. Spencer, is a longtime Scientologist. Much of the mythology of the "interview" book is very close to the story that L. Ron made up to create his faux religion, and Spencer either wrote this himself, or accepted it from someone who wrote it with the purpose of tying the Scientology myths with UFOs. Our astute audience members did the research, and came up with the goods.

So it's all a load of garbage. Case closed.

dB

[edit on 6-8-2008 by davidbiedny]

This from a guy who worked FOR FREE for Scheme Gene Steinberg for years and years.

Load of garbage. Cred closed.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kidflash2008
reply to post by riggs2099

If you read the disclaimer at the beginning, it states the book is a work of fiction. This saves a lot of reading to try to determine if it is real or not. It is not real, just a novel.

Spencer received the documants from a lady that he identified. Because they are not his documents, he states that information must be included under the label of fiction.

The postmark of the envelope she sent to Lawrence Spencer was stamped at the post office in Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland on August 12, 2007.

Since there is an actual residence (according to Google Maps) at the return address shown on the envelope, Lawrence Spencer wrote to the address and was advised by the homeowner that both Mrs. MacElroy and her husband, whose name turns out to have been “Paul”, were both recently deceased. She said that the cremated remains of Mrs. MacElroy and her husband were interred at Saint Finian Cemetery on Athboy Road.

She wrote: "I am now 83 years old. I have decided to leave this body, which has outlasted its usefulness to me, using a painless method of self-administered euthanasia. I have a very few months to live, and nothing to fear or lose. I have moved away from Montana, where my husband and I lived for most of my life, to spend our remaining days in a rented upstairs bedroom in a house in the homeland of my husband’s family in County Meath."

The more you delve into this affair, the more legitimate it becomes.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

According to the book aliens do not consider us to be important but it is our resources that they want to keep

And we can stop right there.

Why?

Because that statement is utterly ridiculous.

With interstellar travel, a species would have UNLIMITED RESOURCES. There is no NEED to even ever encounter or interact with other sentient life for resources.

You want water? There's planets and moons MADE of the stuff. You want diamonds? Plentiful. You want gold, or anything else? Again, plentiful.

This is also why spacefaring aliens would likely NOT be warlike. There's simply no motivation for it.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This story has taken on a significant reverence or equal ridicule over the last decade. Many want to believe it as truth, as it seems to resonate that the story of our lives is much more aligned with science fiction and spirituality of the eternal soul than we are indoctrinated. However, there are some interesting nuggets to suggest not dismissing it outright.

First, Jack Parsons and L RH were friends. Anything involving national security and aerospace in California post WWII, JP was in the middle of it. For those who don't know, JP founded the Jet Propulsion Lab. He was also involved in working with some of the Paperclip scientists (Nazis).

There is a theory that the tenets of Scientology were conceived by LRH after about these strange and fantastic ETs and the propertied history, including the periods of interstellar warfare.

Hubbard believed that he was trying to convey his sci-fi opera as a suppressed truth about mankind and the nature of the soul when he created his beliefs. For the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, this was heady stuff considering the only alternative to monotheistic indoctrination of the three great religions was the alternative of Communist Atheism.

Meaning, consider it a high probability that he was informed about the possibility of telepathic communication with a contrived entity that was not from our world. He took the related story and created a new religion to fit the upcoming era. Now, as much as I'm not a fan of what Scientology became, and considering what I know about the interactions of the USG and ETs, I would be remiss to dismiss the story as an outward fabrication.

Let me also say, the USGovmt uses truths and half-truths to get a message out concerning defense programs and the ET phenomnea since the late 50's and certainly by the Brooking Report of 1961. Has anyone ever actually listened to Spencer talk about the material? Has anyone read his books? This is clearly not his story, someone gave him the material and he did the best to deal with it. Should he have destroyed the original manuscript? Maybe not, but you can not conclude he is lying about its origins.

On and on with the story. Like so many, there are some very interesting propositions from ARIL. Is it just the work of a creative LIAR? People study the wording and find things fitting for a 1940's Army Nurse conversing telepathically for the era and others has claimed they have ousted contemporary terms and nomenclature. Imaging telling a Christian woman about cloning and genetic engineering two decades before Watson and Crick, let alone the idea of interplanetary warfare? Many read the story over and over, drawn to it either trying to debunk or support its meaning. Many people have come forward and remember a nurse who matched Matilda's description at Roswell and then she was gone by 1948.

Bases in the solar system, especially large craft around the rings of Saturn, War on Mars theory by John Brandenburg, Antarctic fortresses miles below the ice, the Law of One from the Ra Manuscripts, Annunaki visitations have all come more into the light since this manuscript was released by Spencer. Like Tic-Tacs, more will come to light as we age.
I still find myself drawn back to this story, if only because I have had some glimpses of the truth not being told to the population.
edit on 8-12-2019 by play4keeps because: grammar

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join