It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview written by Lawrence R. Spencer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Alien interview is the biggest load of horse poo ever committed to print!
It's like a badly written episode of star trek DS9 "Domian/Dominion it's all BS!"

But Roswell case is real. A real Alien UFO did really crash there and there were aliens in the crash.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by riggs2099

I just finished reading it as well. Airl does state in the interview that they know other visitors are coming to earth and that The Domain is not concerned.

Source

From your source:

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
word of mouth has ZERO credibility.
show me some pictures and ill believe you

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well we can all choose to see this and many other similar stories from ppl who have been experiencers however feels most comfortable, but in the end unless it becomes your personal experience it is perhaps best to remain an open minded skeptic, or not...

This story has inconspicuosu parts that lead me to think that it could have a ring of truth to it, but damn I would really like to have someone much more credible to have produced the info, if she had decided to come forward with this on her own to someone like Linda Mouton Howe or me, it would have been much better, lol jk about me, I mean who am I huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
word of mouth has ZERO credibility.
show me some pictures and ill believe you

I think word of mouth has credibilty, it's just that the story can change so easily. Everybody has a version, even King James.

I don't mind that people say they were abducted, it's just that they need to be able to offer some real proof. Otherwise their story is just their version, and it stays a story.

A friend of mine claims to have seen 100 people (aliens) get off a starship. I just let him believe it, because in the end he's a good man. He even laughs like "man i know it sounds crazy, and I wouldn't believe it if I were you."

We need real life Alf to come down and talk to us.

For instance I love word of mouth when it comes to how the universe started. Physics has almost completely gone word of mouth with theory after theory being infinitely more outside of the general understanding of cosmology. Relativity is great stuff. It gave us a whole new understanding of this place.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Right an when ppl cant even see craft in the clouds above them because they live from a different set of phyisics then the craft are in, then it makes sense that only so much can be shared at a time or it would just look like a bunch of video tape just chopped up and thrown in the air, it just does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Or a Lion-like Alien.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by bloodline

Or a Lion-like Alien.

I'd like to see an alien with a bear's body and a shark's head myself, but now we're splitting hairs.

Any alien would do.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
IS-BEs are all-powerful and all-knowing. In a way, IS-BEs are gods - collectively they (and us) would be known as God. Imagine if you are all-powerful and all-knowing and existed eternally outside of time. then you'd be pretty bored. So IS-BEs create universes to incarnate in a physical world as mortal beings without godlike powers and knowledge. When we die, we'll probably remember our past lives and that we are IS-BEs, although probably just get trapped again by our prisoners and reincarnate on earth instead of choosing another planet to incarnate on.

Very interesting concept. Never thought about this before. Would make sence if you were an allknowing creature "outside of time". To be able to go into a body/state where you don't know anything. Would be kind of hard to prove this though.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

It's like a badly written episode of star trek DS9 "Domian/Dominion it's all BS!"

But Roswell case is real. A real Alien UFO did really crash there and there were aliens in the crash.

Yer I think Roswell is real but the Alien interview I feel certain is a bit of creative writing, Our souls trapped forever in a never ending cycle of Birth n Death I find a little hard to swallow. But then again maybe it is real who knows.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

But then again maybe it is real who knows.

I think some elements and concepts may be correct but other stuff could just be author's imagination to fill in the story.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yeah people are all interested in this until they find out it is a DIRECT rip off from scientology, hypocrites.
Oh aliens! Yeah this is interesting, cool. Wait Scientology says this it MUST be crap.
this kinda closes this case. Can we get a hoax tag?
this kinda just backs it up and, oh noez scientologists are in your project camelot.
Jim Marrs knows alot about scientology if anyone knows him they could ask him to read this and he would confirm it is a rip off.

I have no idea if Spencer is really a scientologist or not but he really plagiarized the bulk of it, some of it is word for word from L Ron hubbard. There is a lecture called The Role of Earth which spencer got A LOT but not all of this from, im sure it is on the net somewhere if you are interested.
I am not saying this is crap because of its link to scientology i say this is crap because it is ripped off of scientology.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by zaiger]

I have a problem with your second "THIS" everytrhing that is stated, such as "carbon dating, computers, database, alien" were in use in the 40's - granted they may not have been "up to snuff" as they are today but they were in use.. You want proof - google it all and you can see the computers that took up 10' X 10' rooms, all of that information now resides in laptops... Databases are what and where they stored the information in tape form... Carbon dating started when we were trying to "date" tree rings.... I could keep going....Not stating that your all wrong with your statements but all of what you placed there is not correct... Not to mention the alien is more advanced than us and has seen several lifetimes more than us...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am not ready to see a hoax tag placed on this thread, not enough negative proof for my book. Something within the words spoken, something not said but which lies between the words shouts out to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yer I think Roswell is real but the Alien interview I feel certain is a bit of creative writing, Our souls trapped forever in a never ending cycle of Birth n Death I find a little hard to swallow. But then again maybe it is real who knows.

But that's the concern for those who want to understand more about "never ending cycle of Birth n Death " Until you can escape or bring down the "fence" that we can not escape from, that is exaclty what you'll have, the "cycle"......

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

Im willing to admit i may be wrong about the carbon dating thing but can you find me anything about carbon dating in use in the 40's? And if there was carbon dating does that change the fact that this was ripped off almost word for word from scientology books and lectures?

Old Empire" (this is not the official name, but a nick-name given to the
conquered civilization by The Domain Forces) that served
as the seat of central government for this galaxy, and
other adjoining regions of space. These planets are
located in the stars systems in the tail of the Big
Dipper constellation - Alien interview

...various planets united into a very vast civilization which has come forward up through the last 200,000 years, formed out of the fragments of earlier civilizations. In the last 10,000 years they have gone on with a sort of decadent kicked-in-the-head civilization... The capital of the Confederacy is said to be one of the tail stars of the Big Dipper. -L ron hubbard

[edit on 24-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by hdchop

Im willing to admit i may be wrong about the carbon dating thing but can you find me anything about carbon dating in use in the 40's? And if there was carbon dating does that change the fact that this was ripped off almost word for word from scientology books and lectures?

Here you go - In the 1940's Dr. Willard F. Libby invented carbon dating for which he received the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1960.

earthsci.org...

nobelprize.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by hdchop

Im willing to admit i may be wrong about the carbon dating thing but can you find me anything about carbon dating in use in the 40's? And if there was carbon dating does that change the fact that this was ripped off

Or rather was it scientology that ripped off everything??

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

This alien interview was written after scientology and the author states it is a work of fiction

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by hdchop

This alien interview was written after scientology and the author states it is a work of fiction

There you go - fall back on that.... It's only a work of fiction to the EDITOR becuase he can not cooberate the info, even though the names and such are real..... Here it is once again......

""As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author
actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents
described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that
equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.""

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Quoted from the transcript...............

"All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in
their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in
possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the
author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join