It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview written by Lawrence R. Spencer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I just finished reading this story. If this is true,does it not put every story about UFO's into question. According to the book aliens do not consider us to be important but it is our resources that they want to keep. Also makes religion to be false. If true than abduction stories or visitations or actual sightings are all fake and untrue. I am not saying its true but am wondering if anyone else has read it and believes it.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Though I could Google said interview, the address bar is all the way up there, and I'm a little lazy. A source citation if you would be so kind? Kk thnx.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I just finished reading it as well. Airl does state in the interview that they know other visitors are coming to earth and that The Domain is not concerned.

Source

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
creepiest thing about it was the idea that the "gridlines" around earth were prison bars for souls... that this is indeed a prison planet.. and we're all the outcasts from other civilizations with out soul's memory ... erased.

was very interesting in the beginning.. but halfway through i felt as though the "editor" author was writing it, not the "nurse" ....

anyway.. was entertaining..
fun to use as salt-grain hypothesis' for pondering things for fun.

-

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I just read the first 80 pages, without a doubt this is very bad science fiction. There are no new concepts, many popular culture concepts are sewn together. You can tell poor science fiction from "alien perceptions" if you have a broad enough cultural exposure to know what concepts are almost quotations. Many of the historical references the alien uses would be unknown to the vast majority of the human race prior to the 20th century. What a conicidence we could relate to tails of lemuria as popular cultural refferants.

If you read enough literature, you know that people from other languages and times express themselves with subtle but distinguishable differences. The alien is clearly a 1900s resident of the US.

Simply put it is called aculturation. There is no struggle or effort to transcend the limits of our vernacular to express a complex thought. In short the super minded alien is every bit as simple minded as the nurse, who is every bit as simple as the author, who is a very simple and gentle soul indeed.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Though I could Google said interview, the address bar is all the way up there, and I'm a little lazy. A source citation if you would be so kind? Kk thnx.

The story basically says that the planet earth is a dumping ground for aliens and that they desire no contact with us and that they do everything they can to make sure that thier ships are cloaked so that we cannot see them. The only reason they come here is for our resources, which is wierd because of all the so-called millions of planets in thier domain we are the only ones with these things. Oh yeah we are basically meat bags with souls that are considered undesirable to other species in this domain.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by riggs2099

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Last night I heard Lawrence Spencer's interview on Rense.com, and was impressed by his sincerity and professional approach to the handling of this explosive material. I immediately downloaded the eBook copy from LULU and read it cover to cover. My immediate impression is that these writings are unique, and if true, constitute a turning point for mankind.

One of the primary reasons that I lean towards believing the contents of these interviews, is that the facts revealed coincide with a number of my personal beliefs and experiences. I lived with a woman for several years who was a resident of Roswell at the time of the crash. Her father worked on the base. She relayed things that convinced me that an alien craft did indeed crash, and a sole survivor was taken into custody.

Later I worked with an engineer who was part of the team that attempted to reverse engineer the Roswell saucer's navigational module.

I have personally witnessed two UFOs—one a huge triangle that kept appearing then gradually disappearing in place above us, and another metallic cigar shaped craft at tree level. Both sightings occured in the presence of other witnesses.

To top it off, I spent many years in the company of high level Tibetan Lamas, Tulkus and Royals, learning many of their beliefs and practices concerning ETs, the illusory nature of our reality, reincarnation and the mental slavery of mankind. All of these beliefs dovetail neatly with Matilda O'Donnell Macelroy's transcriptions.

I have also had personal experiences with what I call the "veil of forgetfullness" that each newborn human experiences prior to being born.

My intuition is that the Alien Interviews are genuine, although colored somewhat by the perspective and background of Matilda O'Donnell Macelroy.

We are immortal spirits trapped inside material bodies. I have always known this. Our only hope is to become fully realized beings and escape the endless cycle of birth, slavery, death and rebirth. Once we understand our true power and collective purpose, we can recreate this world into the Eden it was meant to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
hey threadstarter, are u riggs the rapper??? from souledout entertainment???

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a lot of this stuff makes sense to me.

we are all IS-BEs - a eternal spiritual being that just 'is' and chooses to 'be'.

Aliens are IS-BEs just like us, even the ones who imprison us on Earth.

IS-BEs are all-powerful and all-knowing. In a way, IS-BEs are gods - collectively they (and us) would be known as God. Imagine if you are all-powerful and all-knowing and existed eternally outside of time. then you'd be pretty bored. So IS-BEs create universes to incarnate in a physical world as mortal beings without godlike powers and knowledge. When we die, we'll probably remember our past lives and that we are IS-BEs, although probably just get trapped again by our prisoners and reincarnate on earth instead of choosing another planet to incarnate on.

So why are there no aliens rescuing us from our prison? There is no right and wrong in the view of an IS-BE and I guess it won't matter in 5 billion years when the earth can no longer support life anyway. 5 billion years may seem like a long time... but it's a tiny fraction of the concept of eternity - after all we are all eternal beings.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

If you read the disclaimer at the beginning, it states the book is a work of fiction. This saves a lot of reading to try to determine if it is real or not. It is not real, just a novel.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I cannot believe you smart folks didn't notice right off that the whole book is a rework of L Ron Hubbard's space opera. Author is a scientolgist....

Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
To: Graham Hancock
Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 "Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
Lawrence R. Spencer
author of "The Oz Factors"
www.ozfactors.com...

64.233.169.104...:0uaxaqLSNHEJ:www.grahamhancock.com/horizon/graham-support-letters.htm+Lawrence+R.+Spencer*scientology&h

and the mistakes he makes are so bad....why can't authors do their research. Can YOU spot the errors in the brief quotes below?:

"I have endured since 1947. I do not want to keep playing
the game of "maybe I should have, or maybe I shouldn't
have", through the rest of Eternity!"

"The true facts of the incident have been
suppressed by the United States government since then.
You may not know that I was enlisted in the U.S. Women's
Army Air Force(WAC) 15 (Footnote) Medical Corp which was a
part of the US Army back then. I was assigned to the
509th Bomb Group as a Flight Nurse 16 (Footnote)at the time
of the incident."

"I was given a promotion in rank to Senior Master
Sergeant to improve my security rating, and to increase
my pay grade from $54.00 a month to $138.00 a month, for
this very unusual assignment. I performed these duties
from July 7th through August,1947,at which time the
alien "died" or departed the "body", as you will read
about in my notes."

That outta be enough to cank the story...geesh why don't writers do their research? LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
He says it is a work of fiction in order to protect himself from the government. And he never really says it directly, he says and I quote:

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical
purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction.

-Yeyeman9

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
If you read the disclaimer at the beginning, it states the book is a work of fiction. This saves a lot of reading to try to determine if it is real or not. It is not real, just a novel.

This is indeed stated in the beginning of the book, but you need to take a closer look at what it really means.

As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

All of the information, notes and transcripts received by the Editor are contained in their complete, original form, as represented in the book. The Editor is no longer in possession of any original documents or copies of original documents from the author, i.e. Mrs. MacElroy.

The notes and transcripts contained in the book, are solely and only the based on the representations and documents provided by the author, the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, unless otherwise specifically annotated by Footnotes in The Appendix of the book.

I personally found the book very interesting. I'm not saying it must be true or anything but it also had some things in common with The Terra Papers which I also found a great read.

Great find OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
I just finished reading this story. If this is true,does it not put every story about UFO's into question. According to the book aliens do not consider us to be important but it is our resources that they want to keep. Also makes religion to be false. If true than abduction stories or visitations or actual sightings are all fake and untrue. I am not saying its true but am wondering if anyone else has read it and believes it.

I read it and IMO it's a bad science fiction. EVEN if there was an alien and EVEN if it really said all those things to the nurse, I'm 100% sure it was just a "story" made up of all those books it read.

To be honest, eventhough I didn't expect much, I was surprised how far fetched it sounded.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm on chapter 9 of the document and searched for a thread on it. Wanted to know what others thought. I personally don't believe the information in the document, but I'm not sure who the liar is: its author, or the et? I've heard this information in bits and pieces before. There is a strong reason why I don't believe it, though it is my own subjective experiences and the accounts of others that resonate truth with me. The idea of our joint godhood doesn't surprise me, as even David Icke speaks like that. But the communal god has been warring and fighting with each other, attempting to enslave and control others since the beginning of time? It really sounds like a bunch of demons to me!
The stories that resonate truth have been various accounts of ndes that are incredible. And they do not meet the forcefield that renders amnesia. In fact one man, who was self-admittedly not a great guy, and an athiest, foolishly followed some cloaked strangers into an isolated are/dimension, whereupon he was mocked, laughed at and attacked. He could not remember a whole prayer of any kind, but he began to speak snatches of lines such as "Our Father, who art in Heaven; God save America!..." etc. until "they" backed away. Then an angel came and the light (which was not a trick by the way) and he went to another dimensional universe. God was a giant star, he received his life review. In the end he came back and became a minister, but not really a self righteous kind. Very compassionate. Never mind the accounts of those born blind and children.
The accounts of actual dying patients in hospitals, where even hospital staff along with family members have witnessed phenomenom such as angels, the persons deceased and even long deceased family members waiting to receive them (who were not zapped by a force field and forced to reincarnate).
My own experience of my grandfather and a romantic friend who make me aware that they watch over me from time to time. And who are not zapped by a field of energy.
While I believe all religions do a very poor job of expressing God, and rewrite Him/Her into the image of man, and attribute nonsense and human violence and ugliness to Spirit, I have also, pretty much all my life, experienced feelings of Spirit and when that occurs you really want to leave your body and join God, who never judges a single one. We are here to evolve. If we were a part of God always, and are eternal in a sense, which a possibility, non-the-less in biological bodies, only temporarily forgetting anything, we gradually learn to evolve until we are capable of letting go of inequality and greed and love strongly enough to sacrifice and give to others. That is the highest goal of any soul. Even the fallen ones will experience this growth. When I attended Church I was the little kid who argued with the priest and told him God is everything and loves everyone, and we are all growing by realizing injustice stinks, and nothing will be lost, not even the devil. God isn't going to lose a part of Herself, thats nonsense. Its scarey down here, but we are assured of our growth non-the-less. Good guy roles and bad guy roles all lead to the advancement of everyone. I wouldn't receive first communion until I was told he didn't know if anyone would really be condemned for all eternity and that was how it really worked.
These aren't things little kids think of on their own. It was a knowledge I have always had. And I do remember a past life in bits, one that took place eons ago, and no, I'm never going to share it on a board. It shocked me when I recalled it, and was aware that I was looking through a tunnel of such enormous time, but it felt to my soul as though I was remembering something from my teenage years. I was shocked for hours over the time thing. In my own family, most don't believe me, but I know it was real, memories are memories. They don't resemble anything else. And once a wall breaks theres no going back on it, you just move on a little more surprised at life.
Now I have read that greys have soul collectors, and have read accounts of soul transfers amongst black op disclosures. So the entire idea that they are trying to make people afraid of going into the light, and are lying to try and capture a few more souls makes sense. By the account, the et was a doll, like in an anime, and therefore was inhabited by a demon I suppose. Unless they did away with bodies and all became machines in the end. But then that means they are in a sense demonized, as they have not returned to God for further assignments.
All I know is the light isn't a trick, especially if it appears after you call out to God for help if something has attempted to enslave your soul.
I don't have a conventional view of religion as I felt drawn to Christianity, because when I was 10ish I felt the presence of Spirit in the words I was reading, and I love Jesus. But, i didn't feel the presence in many of the words, so even then I was aware that it was very badly tainted by human values. All my life, I have been more gnostic and have gone in mind and thought where inspired to go.
My own view point is of course very subjective, but this book isnt credentialled in any way. Since I believe strongly someone lied, then who? The author probably, but if the et, then greys really are jerks!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, it definitely looks like the whole thing is fabricated - the author, Mr. Spencer, is a longtime Scientologist. Much of the mythology of the "interview" book is very close to the story that L. Ron made up to create his faux religion, and Spencer either wrote this himself, or accepted it from someone who wrote it with the purpose of tying the Scientology myths with UFOs. Our astute audience members did the research, and came up with the goods.

So it's all a load of garbage. Case closed.

dB

[edit on 6-8-2008 by davidbiedny]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In the book, the 'Alien' says humans do not originate from Earth, we've been planted here and as a proof of this, there are lots of different cultures and races on this planet.

Well, this is IMO simply not true. Why? One word: language.

Even today, between many language groups (germanic, roman, slavic, asian, greek etc.) there are words who have the same origin. If the alien was right, the IS-BEEs brought here would have initially developed completely opposite linguistics (from the memories of their 'previous' lives/civilizations). There would be no root simmilarities in any languages today (excluding popular terms and words as a consequence of modern day intercommunication).

Let's take the word "WIND", a word that describes a phenomenon known to man from the dawn of mankind.

The hindu version of the word (which is at first glance not related to english in any way), is VAND.

In slavic languages the word used is: VJETAR(croatian), VETAR (serbian), VETER (russian), VYETR (old slavic) etc.

Ok., let's check the roman language group, say spanish. The word used in spanish is VIENTO.

WIND, VAND, VIENTO, VETER. Do you see the simmilarities?

Of course, one could argue that we have asian and arabic languages that are so much different from indoeurpean ones, but still, the diversity in its core, is not IMO that noticable to justify the theory of all sorts of planetary civlizations put into one place.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Hi there - I'd like to offer my two cents - I'ver skimmed the Interview and find it very interesting and credible for a few reasons - One is the length of the writings, especially type written and secondly I find the story Airl tries to convey not in contradiction of anything, but potentially explains everything from a higher perspective - higher as in farther away, not better than. It doesn't negate anything else going on (like abductions, etc.) as that's all happening within this life here, Airl was trying to explain where the life here originated.

I understood it that some were dropped here, some volunteered, some sent and we're all here instead of out there where we came from, relieved of our memories to boot and recycled, not reincarnated (in my opinion). This does not contradict other works (like Robert Monroe as one example) - it explains it from a newer angle. Real question is, do we have free will at death or is that ever - present light a trick of technology just like holograms of loved ones.... Can't rely on feelings, they're evoked by stimulus - what if it's true, the Interview? What if, what if, what if....

[edit on 20-8-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Well, it definitely looks like the whole thing is fabricated - the author, Mr. Spencer, is a longtime Scientologist. Much of the mythology of the "interview" book is very close to the story that L. Ron made up to create his faux religion, and Spencer either wrote this himself, or accepted it from someone who wrote it with the purpose of tying the Scientology myths with UFOs. Our astute audience members did the research, and came up with the goods.

dB

[edit on 6-8-2008 by davidbiedny]

Why couldn't scientology come after ? Why because the story sounds like scientology does it lose credibility? Scientology isn't the ONLY source saying things like this, there are others as well that talk about us being dumped here, being trapped - ?

I'd rather see the story declared bunk because it really is, not because the editor was a scientologist - because otherwise there's a GREAT risk of throwing out good information with the bad -

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by davidbiedny

dB

You have a better explanation as to our origins.
Love to hear it ....or perhaps your ignorance only confirms the simple truth of this letter.

Love the initials of your name by the way : )

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join