It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 the truth!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I want to share the truth with everyone I feel very strongly about this subject
and I would like to offer my opinions on this subject and here yours. so please read this and check out the titles I give you for you tube and I look forward to hearing your responses. I am truly convinced that wtc 1,2,and 3 were not brought down by the planes jet fuel or structural failure it just don't add up. the jet fuel was burnt up in the first 20 seconds and when firefighters got to wtc 1 and 2 they have been documented saying that there were several small localized fires but they would have it under control soon. also jet fuel burns at 1200 degrees and about 1500 degrees in a controled environment wtc was not in a controled environment , what temperature does steal and iron melt? it melts at 2500 degrees a lot hotter than the fires reached inside the buildings , well by the jet fuel anyway. the buildings were designed to take the inpact of a 707 now I don't think the difference between a 707 and a 747 is enough to bring down the wtc if any part of those buildings were going to fall it would have been above were the planes hit and still I have a hard time believing that.
If the wtc buildings wasn't an inside job then why were all the bomb sniffing dogs removed from the buildings just a few weeks before 911? why
did president bush say in an interview that he seen the first tower get hit
as it was happening? how did he do that when that footage was not released
till the next day? if you go to you tube and look up ufos at wtc then you will
see a object by the wtc before the crashes, that was not a ufo it was an
unmaned spy plane like the preditor and that is exactly how george bush
seen the planes as they crashed, he new it was going to happen cause he
was behind it all. A week before 911 all security systems were turned
off. security cameras, bomb sniffing dogs, security guards and a lot more.
it was reported that around 50 to a 100 men were seen going into the
wtc the week before 911 they were seen with huge spoils of wire and there
were hundreds of those spoils. that would explain how they could have
set the buildings up for demolition, they used thermite to demolishe the
wtc thermite burns at 4500 degrees well hot enough to melt steal. there is
just so much more and I could go one for hours and hours about this so
i'm going to give you a site you can watch everything its very eye opening
and disturbing. go to you tube search 911 truth; 911 conspiracy - part 1-12;
and there are many more I will look them up in the coming days and post
them on my profile page, I am new to this site so if there is some were else
I can post it let me know. looking forward to ur responses. also the lease
holder for 911 renewed his lease 3 months before 911 he renewed it and
signed a 99 year contract he was interviewed and he even said it was demolished it will be in the videos I listed for you. he received $7 billion
from insurance on the wtc buildings is that motive enough I think so. in wtc 7
offices of cia there was documents of the enron debt, california debt and a lot of other shady facts check it out and let me know ur feelings on this subject .

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by truth08

www.rangeguide.net...

Heres a 911 bedtime story for you on this link you may find interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
wow I figured more people would have something to
say'..... everyone must agree with me.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its probably that you didn't cite a single source and no one feels like posting well researched material to counter a rant, either for or against it. I agree with some of the points you made but a lot of it just sounds like a huge runon sentence. I don't mean to offend or discourage you but heres what I suggest... Take the strongest point you have and research it a bit and quote your sources. Most likely people will try to debunk you with character assassination and strawmen. Look up a good site that teaches you how to construct a logical arguement and read about fallacies so that
a. you dont commit one.
b. can point them out to your would be debunkers.

For example you mention the steel several times. Take a look at Stephen Jones papers. When you quote from him be ready for people sto slander his credentials.

Good luck and enjoy the 911 forums.

PS. this forum is a great place to start your research.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truth08

Nope, dont agree with you one bit. However, after reading your post, its hard for me to stop laughing long enough to type a response.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by truth08

Nope, dont agree with you one bit. However, after reading your post, its hard for me to stop laughing long enough to type a response.

I see you got your computer going again swamp. Good to see ya.
blog.bizzflip.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by truth08

I don't think theres anything funny about want this gov. has done
swamp, i've read a few of your post also and you seem very
misinformed although I didn't laugh, I felt sorry for u for believing
every word the government says.People that believe like this have
caused this government to abuse the rights of all Americans If we
don't start holding the gov. accountable then its only going to get
worse,and people like you who will not dare to question the integrity
or what the government does right or wrong has caused this gov
to become corrupt and before the economy collapses real soon each
person that's backed this gov needs to think long and hard about
what they want there future to be like if you want to live in a fallen
economy were president bush continues to bankrupt the US for his own personal gain then don't change but if you want to live like we've all
become accustomed to then we all need to step up and DEMAND
that our government be ACCOUNTABLE for everyone of there actions.
I will post a few video sites when I look them up from you tube and
maybe you'll learn something. I will post them on this thread and will
see if you can debunk that.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

reply to post by truth08

I see you got your computer going again swamp. Good to see ya.
blog.bizzflip.com...

Ivan, I really hope that is not a self portrait.

Nothing was wrong with my computer, I was on a post-deployment vacation with my family, thanks for the welcome.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh this is going to be fun.....

I am truly convinced that wtc 1,2,and 3 were not brought down by the planes jet fuel or structural failure it just don't add up. the jet fuel was burnt up in the first 20 seconds and when firefighters got to wtc 1 and 2 they have been documented saying that there were several small localized fires but they would have it under control soon.

If the above statement is true, then you are woefully ignorant. The firefighters reporting the small, localized fires, were on the very bottom of the impact areas. So fine, maybe the majority of the jet fuel burned up in the first 20 seconds, then all you had left was the fires raging in the impact area.

also jet fuel burns at 1200 degrees and about 1500 degrees in a controled environment wtc was not in a controled environment , what temperature does steal and iron melt? it melts at 2500 degrees

Except that the steel did not have to melt for it to fail. Not to mention there was a pretty brisk wind that day blowing through the structure to help fan the flames.

buildings were designed to take the inpact of a 707

Yes, yes...and the Titanic was unsinkable, the Maginot Line was impregnable, Tacoma Narrows Bridge was a feat of engineering..blah, blah, blah. If you are going to believe everything that someone tells you then, if you give me two thousand dollars, I promise you that I will return ten thousand to you.

If the wtc buildings wasn't an inside job then why were all the bomb sniffing dogs removed from the buildings just a few weeks before 911?

They werent. For a few weeks, PAPD had EXTRA dogs on site. On 9/11, the dogs normally assigned to the WTC were there.

A week before 911 all security systems were turned off

Um, no, they werent

it was reported that around 50 to a 100 men were seen going into the wtc the week before 911 they were seen with huge spoils of wire and there
were hundreds of those spoils

Umm, thats "SPOOLS" and thats the first I heard of 50 to 100 men running around the WTC. No matter, because it takes a hell of a lot longer to wire a 30 story building for demolition, let alone two 110 story towers.

I could go one for hours and hours

Please do...but how about trying to post something factual?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Nice attempt at derailing the thread Ivan. Showing pictures of your sister here is not very nice and I'm sure she doesn't appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join