It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens landed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have always seen these phrase when asked If ufo and aliens exist, then why do they not land in front of the white house? I was wondering what makes americans assume that a species from another planet, galaxy, dimension or whatever will automatically believe that america speaks for the planet. I must have missed the world meeting where they had decided that America will be our ambassaders to another race
. Of the all the countries to make first contact, America should definitly not be the one to do it. We should hide americans as an embarassment from our past

[edit on 15-7-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I see what you're saying.

But I'm American. I would want to be on the frontlines.

I think the Bay Area in California is a better choice than the White House if they do come to the States

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

With all the thousands of UFO sightings seen in Mexico, in addition to the ancient pyramids, the Mayan calendar and the government opening up about the subject...it seems to me that somewhere in Mexico would be a perfect landing spot! I definately do not see America as being even a possibilty knowing this country's violent nature of "shoot first and ask questions later" or "guilty before proven innocent" mentality.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is my firm belief that aliens visited our ancient cultures if not for archaeological / inter social studies, or maybe even help them along the way. Point in case, I think there is a definite trend to the pyramids we see (considering we can't build those even today) and other monuments? Take the Egyptians and the Mayans for example. You're telling me that two cultures a world apart just get the idea "Hey let's make these triangular buildings cause they look badass." Not too mention the inscriptions of flying vehicles in ancient texts, references and all that. Plus they weren't smart enough so aliens were probably like "Oh sup we'll walk in here, clean house, and leave with them thinking that we're gods. Then finally when they advance far enough, and they figure out we weren't gods we'll come back and be like...Nah we were just kidding, we're from Sirius. How ya guys doing?"

Remember the Dark Ages? How Christianity, and Catholicism are always shoved down our throats? These are OUR religions, this and that, blah blah blah. I think with more and more people waking up to the fact that these religions are based on disinformation for somebody's personal gain, plus all the whistle blowers who are starting to come clean, the government is realizing there's not much more they can do to keep this fantasy going. When they do land, it will be where the ancients were most likely.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

new topics

top topics

join