It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Bloggers" crashed Rense.com...???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

So Rense is now under attack from Obama supporters as well as the Zionists? There exists a Judeo-Islamic-Democratic-Zionist front to bring down Rense.com?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Could it simply be an error?
Either with his network or software or what have you?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
... He also fought for Terry Scivho to live...heartless bastard.

Heartless? ...for wishing someone could continue living?
I'm sorry but I fail to see any sensitivity in this post. Something very odd about this statement.

So when you are rendered a total vegetable due to a heart attack and it is your expressed desire to your spouse that you have no desire to live like that and to not keep you on life support..

You would want us to keep the tubes in your body???

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Who the hell is Jeff Rense?
And who has all this time to jack with a site. Go out and make money, get a job

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SavageHenry

I know the story and I understand your point, I'm just saying heartless was a bad choice of words.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One-lined posts, cussing, calling every single Obama supporter "Obamatard" despite the fact that some of them are rather intelligent and have personal reasons for voting for him -- and I don't really care that people ignored my previous post, but this is ridiculous. Remember that this is supposed to be a family-friendly site. If a 14-year-old is recommended by his teacher or friend to go to this site and this is the first topic that he sees, what is he going to think?

Please stop speculating and wait until the hard facts come in. If it is reported or discovered with certainty that Obama supporters were the cause, fine, and if they aren't, fine. No need to argue mindlessly about it and call people and groups names until we find out.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
As a Regular reader of the Rense.com site- I must say that the NeoCons and current business-as-usual establishment were taking way more critcal flack and were the butt of most of the political parody/shaming tactics than any Obamatard (that's funny, Obamatard) glad I checked in wit' y'all...

kmbl

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Prison Planet forum's down as well. Wonder if the Obamamaniacs will be blamed for this. lol

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavageHenry
So when you are rendered a total vegetable due to a heart attack

The Shiavo autopsy showed that no heart attack had happened.

and it is your expressed desire to your spouse

Terry had told people she wanted a divorce and there is no evidence to support the man's claim that Terry had made any statements in regard to her final wishes.

IMHO - he busted her up and got away with it. He then starved her to death and had her body cremated and got away with it.

Only in eternity will we know the truth. But that's my opinion based upon the facts.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Oprah's forum was down too.
Yes I visit Oprah's forum, please don't hate me.

It's down?
That should raise the intellectual level of this country a few notches!
BTW .. I have visited there as well I checked out what her disciples
were chattering about. Some aren't too happy with her these days ....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Rense.com has a front page up again, and it does appear that some group purporting to be Obama supporters are taking credit.

If true, I hope they get caught. You may not like what someone has to say, but that doesn't give you a right to break the law or violate another person's right to free speech.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

So... Is Rense an anti-Obama site? I'm having trouble understanding this story. This person Larry Sinclair claims to have had an affair with Obama? Have I got that right?

I'm so confused!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by LLoyd45

So... Is Rense an anti-Obama site? I'm having trouble understanding this story. This person Larry Sinclair claims to have had an affair with Obama? Have I got that right?

I'm so confused!
"Yes", Sinclair alleges to have had homosexual relations with Barack Obama. Jeff Rense was doing a report on the Sinclair story, which apparently disturbed someone enough to hack his ISP. I don't know if Sinclair is for real or not, but crashing a site to prevent someone from expressing their opinion would lend me to believe there might be something to it after all.

I don't know if Obama supporters did it or not. If they did, it's pretty despicable and shows just how immature they are. I may not like what someone is saying, but I'll defend their right to say it.

[edit on 7/16/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I don't know if Obama supporters did it or not. If they did, it's pretty despicable and shows just how immature they are.

No matter who did it, they are despicable.
If they were Obama supporters, it does NOT reflect on other Obama supporters.

If they were gay men, it does NOT reflect on other gay men.
If they were old Christian ladies, it does not reflect on other old Christian ladies.

I'm with you, Lloyd. I hold Freedom of Speech dear.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know this it off topic and I apologize, but I thought it was relevant.

Larry Sinclair's blog has been removed... And he seems to have gotten into a little bit of trouble during his life...

Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds. ... 13 aliases ...

This February, the website Whitehouse.com reportedly offered Sinclair $100,000 if he could pass a polygraph test verifying his claims. He took them up on it, and the site said in a press release that the polygraph organizers said his results "indicated deception." Sinclair then suggested the polygraph's sponsors had been bribed to skew the results against him

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, the site is back up. What's the official version of the story? Rense definitely doesn't have anything to say about it on the Web site.

Sounds like a bad bunch of retarded Rense-o-phile Rense.com addicts couldn't get their to the minute fix and wigged out at the accursed and true sources of their problems... the Zionists and Obama bloggers!

Hell hath no fury like retarded Rense-o-phile addicts awakening to a lost Internet connection. They'll eat your brains in the dead of night. Zionists and Obama bloggers beware!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's August 31 - 08 and rense has been down all day now. Does anyone have anything or a mirror link to the site..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join