It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Bloggers" crashed Rense.com...???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oprah's forum was down too.

Yes I visit Oprah's forum, please don't hate me.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Rense's ISP, TheHostPros.com has been taken down as well! Looks like a pretty big attack if that's what it was.

Follow this link for more info:What happened to TheHostPros.com?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Could be a prelude dry run for an iran attack total news blackout internet smashup so the world gets only what the media pigs tell us.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Who cares who crashed it.....just glad that it was crashed because the entire website is full of crap and made up stuff

Down with Rense

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Guys, you're 100% certain that these people weren't from "Anonymous" from 4chan, do you? I know I'm breaking Rules 1 & 2 by saying that, but shutting down rense.com is just stupid.

I'm not automatically blaming "Anonymous", but I know they like to blame other people for their actions (EbaumsWorld, Gaia, etc.), so I'm just putting that possibility up in the air for further investigation.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

a high 5 to you - I will use the term Obamatard tomorrow.
They do not seem to understand that their efforts actually drive people away from him. Lovely.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The Zionists took out Rense, you say ?
Watch out or someone like Alan Weiner ( Michael Savage ) will yell at
you, ' wadda yoo... ah jew hader ? '.

Butseriously, maybe Rense actually published something real or dangerous ?
This probably would get you ' taken' out.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I read rense for the alternative news. I know what the deal is with them. But when the nukes were flown over the US, I was informed by Rense.com and them came to ATS to find out more. I put their info through the BS filter before I sign off on it. They shouldn't have poked the bear.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I never take everything I read on his site to heart, but I do enjoy reading some of his articles. I think he's probably right more than he's wrong however.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

...because, of course, every word you read HERE is 100% true, and there's never any posts here from people who claim to be channeling aliens from the Whoop-Cuckoo Galaxy who want us to send them $100 immediately before the end of the universe which will be next Tuesday... or maybe next February...! LOL!

I admit that often Rense articles make me grit my teeth because of the often bizarre, extreme opinions of a small number of his regular contributors, but in amongst all that ranting and insecurity is often a lot of very useful information. Same goes for ATS. We either ALL have the right to express ourselves or NO-ONE does, except our Slave Masters.

I think the point here is that if the attack on Rense was malicious and intentional, then which other Alternative News/Opinion sites will be taken down next? Is this a taste of things to come in the near future? The Pentagon is, after all, planning to have complete control over the Internet - which they class as a Weapon - by 2010/2012. I have no reason to disbelieve them.

Like him or not, Rense is a real thorn in the side of exactly the very same people who need to be squirming uncomfortably because of what they've done.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Who cares who crashed it.....just glad that it was crashed because the entire website is full of crap and made up stuff

Down with Rense

...because every single word written HERE is 100% and accurate, and there are NEVER postings here from people claiming to be channeling The Mighty Pbbbrph Ftang from the Whoop-Cuckoo Galaxy, who has a message for us all, which is "Send us £100 each before the Universe ends (which will be next Tuesday... or maybe next Easter)"! LOL!

I think the issue is that whether you like Rense or not (and I frequently grit my teeth and scroll down quickly every time I read something from one of his more obnoxious 'self-opinionated' contributors), we either ALL have the right to express our opinions, or NONE of us do... except our Slave Masters who truly couldn't care less if we live or die; we are so irrelevant to them.

If this attack on Rense and his ISP MyHostPro was purposefully and maliciously directed by an agency, then it could indeed be a test-run for something more ominous about to roll out across the Internet, as others here are saying. Iran, indeed.

Bear in mind that the Pentagon and DARPA have announced their intention to control the total flow of information and opinion across the entire World Wide Web by 2010/12, as they now class the Internet as an Electronic Weapon. Using Double-Speak that undoubtedly means they are already there, and have been for some time. Why else would the US Congress grant full immunity to all those Telecoms? It's all about timing.

For that reason alone I really hope that Rense's attacker was genuinely a Lone Gunman (but I coulda sworn I saw something Disgusting and Huge up on that Grassy Knoll).

The fact is that Rense is a massive thorn in the side of EXACTLY those very same Sons-Of-Bitches who SHOULD be squirming in discomfort, lest the general public suddenly catch wind of the evil they're doing to us all, rise up and start throwing ropes over lamp-posts. He often breaks crucially important stories and leaks, for which we should all be grateful.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter1uk

Errr, yeah, ok....lol

Rense probably took down his own site to make it look like he's trying to be silenced by the government. Judging by his previous content this (in my opinion) is a more likely scenario than some conspiracy against him. If the goverment really wanted him silenced then it would be more effective to put a bullet in his head rather than temporairly take down his website

[edit on 15/7/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree that Rense is 99% BS - I just like to read it to see what myths are making the rounds, and sometimes a few things that the mainstream media has missed, it turns up on Rense.

What I think is disturbing is that the Rense site is completely down again. It might not be a very trustworthy news source, but I think if an alternative outlet it is being taken down by a political group, even if they are false-flaggers, it's not really fair play.

Thanks for the link jupiter1uk, blog.globaltoad.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I always checked the rense site...always found the picture of the day crazy. Also the stories crazy and enjoyable to read when I wanted something controversial.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
the horses mouth is here: www.gcnlive.com...
Jeff is on the Radio right now!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Its still down. Must be serious

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh Larry Sinclair is the gay lord of BULLSHAT....

Obama is the king of all evil according to him...

Anyone who thinks they can trust Sinclair is a total moron!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
If you ask me Obama supporters are his worst enemies.. All they seem to do is turn more and more people agains him with their idiotic statements and tactics.

Honestly Ron Paul supporters did the same to Ron Paul, not in that they hid the truth about him, but in that they would put their own crazy words in his mouth. In his speeches and debates everything he said was clear and concise; but then afterward his following from various conspiracy groups (9/11 Truth mostly) who put words in his mouth, really make him look more fringe than he was. I think it boils down to people wanting to push their own agendas within a strong movement, I don't care for Obama, nor McCain, and I have no idea who I will vote for in November...it may very well be Barr though. In my opinion, unlike Ron Paul, these two people don't need supporters to make their ideas seem insane...they do that for themselves more often than not.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
... He also fought for Terry Scivho to live...heartless bastard.

Heartless? ...for wishing someone could continue living?
I'm sorry but I fail to see any sensitivity in this post. Something very odd about this statement.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join