It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTREMELY convincing alien footage from youtube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I've seen the usual hoax's and CGI done by people on the net, but this may WELL be the authentic proof of aliens that we have all been looking for. Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

You debunkers can just give this thread a pass because there is NO way you will debunk this!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Good one.... are you on the right site?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow, you have done what has been done a million different times on a million different forums, You must be so proud of your amazing originality...

I hope they ban you for that.....Well, at least a warn.

"Rick-Rolling" other members is something that is best left to the trash that is other internet forums and childish jokes have no place here.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow. There's a reason I put it in skunkworks. Lighten up a little people.

"The Bill of Rights (void where prohibited by law)" Childish jokes, eh? Did you think that was clever?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I dont like that song.
To froo-froo a song for MY tastes, or should I call it effeminate?

Ive not hear of red headed aliens so I am thinking I will sit on the fence on this one and see where it goes.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Also, Rick Aston, IMHO, is MUCH better proof of aliens than 99% of the crap people put up in the UFO forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't understand this thread either. So we could assume that any red head who sings like a black man (i.e. Rick Ashley) is an alien. Is this what 'rickrolling' means? Hahaha: I'm being slow again.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Haha, yeah thats a rickroll. I think Rick Astley is pretty cool honestly.

BUUUT! It actually is officially warnable to rickroll on ATS now. I can find the thread if you'd like.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I was not aware of this, just trying to do something lighthearted to lighten up the mood with the ton of high school kid hoaxs.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oh NO! I've been Rickrolled on ATS/BTS! This was refreshing and a great break from all the Election2008 crap going on right now....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I don't understand this thread either. So we could assume that any red head who sings like a black man (i.e. Rick Ashley) is an alien. Is this what 'rickrolling' means? Hahaha: I'm being slow again.

Actually I thought the joke was having youtube and extremely convincing, in the same sentence

new topics

top topics

join