It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Launch in Progress!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Evenin' Forumerions,

Robert Hastings sent this in as a prelude to his upcoming appearance on the Larry King Show this Friday, as well as the release of his new book coming out later this month:

Of all the interviews I’ve conducted with former or retired ICBM launch officers over the past three decades, this was perhaps the most disturbing. According to the source, David H. Schuur, a UFO had apparently activated the launch sequence in most of his Minuteman missiles.

In August 2007, Schuur told me, “I saw your request for information in the [June 2007] Association of Air Force Missileers Newsletter. I was involved in a UFO incident at Minot AFB in the mid-1960s. I had read your earlier article [in the September 2002 AAFM Newsletter] but was hesitant to respond.” I asked Schuur why he had been hesitant. He replied, “Well, we were basically told, way back when, that it was classified information and, you know, it didn’t happen and don’t discuss it. I guess I was still operating on that idea when I saw your first article.”

Schuur had obviously had a change of heart. He continued, “Anyway, I was a Minuteman missile crewmember in the 455th/91st Strategic Missile Wing at Minot from December 1963 through November 1967. I was a 1st Lieutenant during that period and the deputy commander that night. Since the incident occurred some 40 years ago, my memories are a bit foggy but, based on who my commander was at the time, I would say it occurred between July 1965 and July 1967.”

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Aliens turned on my microwave without my permission. Just as ridiculous as this "story"

This is just a story, like basically all other ufo "evidence".

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am from Minot, ND maybe I can look further into this? Any ideas how I could go about doing so?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good Day Dulcimer,

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Aliens turned on my microwave without my permission. Just as ridiculous as this "story"

This is just a story, like basically all other ufo "evidence".

My curiosity is getting the best of me; in a subject that deals with "Extraterrestrials," "Abductions," "Time Travel," "Multiple Dimensions" "Conspiracy," "Black Opps," "Hidden Government," "New World Order" to name a few what did you find "ridiculous" about Hasting's piece?

Cheers,
Frank

top topics

join