It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koala Loving Rush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Rush...

I really think you're genuine in your belief that koala's do exist, but these are CLEARLY CGI, I can see the editing on the photoshop, and where's the EXIF data???

I am dying here LA!!!!!!! You only want to think that they aren't real because then you would have to admit that you love them and want to cuddle with them to. You can't deny them!

And because you have now hurt their little koala feelings, you will be visited tonight by the spirits of koalas past, the first at 1:00, the next at 2:00 and the last one at 3:00. Or will the first one come at midnight. I don't know, it's the element of surprise. Be very, very afraid.

Rush

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Hi Santa,
You can keep marsupials if you have a permit and that is usually only to look after sick or injured until they are healed.

This may seem cliche, but my inlaws actually have Kagaroos, Wallabies and bandicoots in thier back yard. We feed them sometimes but they are not pets. They are wild but visit regularly.
On the bats, I forgot to mention we have Fruit Bats (or flying foxes) that come into our yard for the palm and fruit trees we have. Noisy buggers they are and when they poop on your car you cannot get the stuff off!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hey Rush,
I just read this thread and thought of you. Thought you might like it.

Oh. Just in reading your thread title again....I am sure it is illegal in several states...

[edit on 16/7/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Oh. Just in reading your thread title again....I am sure it is illegal in several states...

You are so bad. lol But yeah, I saw that story, posted it in an earlier post. That poor little guy.

I immediately thought of a trip we took to the beach several years back. I had one of those super big 'family' vans and when we got home, I looked at the front fo the van and there was this huge bird of some sort sticking out of the grill. The big old eyes, wide open, just staring at us all. It wasn't as lucky as "Lucky" the koala.

Rush

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Actually it did come to mind that I have Kookaburras and Blue Tongue Lizards in my back yard!

But the strange thing is that I haven't really seen any of them for a few years. Possible 5 or so years. Maybe we should stop looking at missing bees but look towards the missing Blues and Kooks!! its a conspiracy!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

Blues and Kooks. LMAO

Ok, I didn't know that there were really such things as kookaburras. I've only heard them referenced in "Barney (the big purple dinosaur)" songs when my kids were little. Hmmmm, learn something new everyday. But my word, loud little things aren't they?

Rush

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Of course theres such a thing!

We Also have Goana's

[edit on 17/7/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You might know this grand out tune!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh LI(f)E. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. HEHEHE

I'll take two airline tickets to................

GREENLAND.

I think it's safer there.

Australia sure has some dangerous critters. Jeez. I would absolutely die if I walked in my backyard and saw a giant goana thing hugging one of my trees. Although I'm sure that it would be no match for my pet koala.

The only real danger lurking in my backyard is an occasional coyote

or brown recluse spider, very small but very poisonous.

Rush

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I'll bet your coyote and raise you a

Tasmanian Devil,

Cute huh... but deadly

and a dingo!

No thats not me
Although I did have a doggy that was half Dingo!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
And I will match your recluse spider with a Sydney Funnel web and a Bird eating Spider

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ok, you guys are really starting to scare me with your freakishly violent pets. HEHE

Still, no match for mine........meet "The Boss".

Rush

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If you are interested Rush. Brisbane has a Koala with his own Facebook page.
Panda the first koala to join Facebook

HE can't use a keyboard, but Panda has become the very first koala to have his own Facebook page to mark a very special day - his return to the wild.

Rescued as an orphaned baby on the opening night of the Beijing Olympics, Panda has spent the past six months being looked after by koala carers.

Redland City Council created the profile on the social networking website to enable people to follow Panda's adventures.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

He is so cute, and what a great idea to let eveyone keep up with how well he does. I just added him. I wonder why they named him "panda"?

Rush

top topics

<< 1   >>

join