It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Hastings on Kevin Smith show tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Robert Hastings is the guest on the Kevin Smith show tonight (Monday) live at 10pm eastern 9pm central 7pm pacific.

I believe he's also going to be a guest on Larry King Live with Stan Friedman next Friday night.

Tonight he's going to talk about UFOs and Nuclear Technology

Go to www.kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
More research

at it's finest.

I'm sure I'll get a reply saying "another wasted post at it's finest"

There's questions in you other thread that haven't been answered yet.

Could you please check.

You might want to let some people here know who he is.

Lot of new people around.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by lovepens1]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Robert Hastings is the guest on the Kevin Smith show tonight (Monday) live at 10pm eastern 9pm central 7pm pacific.

I believe he's also going to be a guest on Larry King Live with Stan Friedman next Friday night.

Tonight he's going to talk about UFOs and Nuclear Technology

Go to www.kevinsmithshow.com...

I'm sorry to harp man, I am really trying to help you.

When doing and calling yourself an investigator, one is looking for answers not just for themselves, but for others as well. When answers are found, you must share them with those to which you are reporting your investigations to.

When you state that Robert Hastings is going to be on the Keving Smith show, you must take into account that some people here my not even know who either one of them are.

Kevin Hastings talking abouyt UFO's and nuclear tech., might as well be bozo the clown talking about it to someone who might not know who he is and vice versa as to Kevin Smith.

My dog could be named Kevin Smith for that matter. If Michio Kaku was talking to my dog about physics, it really wouldn't matter would it?

I hope these thoughts help you on how to express yourself so that others my understand what you are talking about a little more.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

I agree, I am a huge Kevin Smith fan but not everyone knows who he is and as for the OTHER guy.. no clue who he is... so you really should elaborate when making a post to people who are not heavy researchers or ufologists.

top topics

join