It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone seen this stan romanek interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
cbs4denver.com

UFO Briefing Held At Denver's Auraria Campus

By Matthew J. Buettner, cbs4denver.com
Peckman and his friend, Stan Romanek, who also spoke at the event, made news last month when they said they have a video they claim shows an alien peering through the window of Romanek's home when he lived in Nebraska. Reporters were allowed to view the video at the time, but only a still image was released to the media. The pair has a deal with a documentary company for the rights to the video. Some say the video looks legitimate, while others say it looked like a common extraterrestrial hoax.
When are they going to release that video to the general public anyway? Is this just more hype for their documentary?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have seen that interview and Stan says that they are just trying to get everything verified by scientists and get the film analyzed before he will release it. You can ask him questions at stanromanek.com on his forums.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodflips
I have seen that interview and Stan says that they are just trying to get everything verified by scientists and get the film analyzed before he will release it. You can ask him questions at stanromanek.com on his forums. [/quot

I have made several attempts at asking Stan very specific questions on his website.
He ignores them, the problem I have with this is I know he has the answers. Although I will give him credit for answering the one question I posed about the second Alien. He answered correctly but refuses to discuss the implant or other hard evidence presented in the video. I do believe he has been and continues to be abducted by aliens. Whenever he gets done screwing around, which I suspect will be more then a year, most folks will be so POd they won't bother.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xwino

I'd like to see more coming out about this one. If those guys continue to push just that one picture I'm afraid they are going to run out of gas before the big show.

new topics

join