It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and How I Found Out About Them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I had never heard of chemtrails until recently, when I heard a late-night radio broadcast on the subject. That broadcast gave a website and that led to another... and here I am on ATS.

Months ago, however- I saw some activity that left me puzzled. That is, until I heard of chemtrails... then it made sense.
For some reason ( long story ) I have a compulsion of looking for any aircraft that makes a noise around me. I've been around civilian and military aviation all my life, and I feel compelled to ID absolutely everything...
I have a background to do just that ( ID most any aircraft ).

This is what I saw that stumped me:
At about 8:00 AM on a very ( and increasingly rare ) clear morning, I looked up to see if I could spot a jet aircraft that I heard.
I hadn't been able to find it so far, when all of a sudden a huge stream of vapor appeared out of nowhere.
Then I spotted the plane out front and, because the aircraft was bright orange ( just like a Southwest Airlines paint scheme ), I thought of an emergency fuel- dump.
Damn strange spot for it because this was on the Mexican border ( S. Arizona ) where there are no commercial flight paths anywhere nearby.
Unfortunately, I didn't have binoculars with me, but I was fairly certain that the aircraft was a Boeing 737.
I was sure it was Southwest, but it occurs to me that they had changed their colors...
The aircraft made a perfect horse track oval that was 15 miles long ( east-west ) and 7 miles wide.
When it got back to it's starting point ( and I mean precisely back ), it stopped spraying and turned abruptly north- in the middle of the northern straightaway. It turned left while travelling east, in other words.
Altitude was about 35000.

Here' s the strangest part to me: this aircraft operated over Mexico on the southernmost leg of it's maneuver.. and the long sweeping turnaround from west back to east took this aircraft directly over one of the Pentagon's most important domestic facilities.
I happen to know that the Air Force F-16 pilots who do drills and ' touch and go's ' on this Army base are controlled strictly. I don't think that even these guys could get clearance to fly over this base at 35000'.
I think it would take a pow-wow at pretty darn high levels to make this happen.
I'm not going to get into chain of command or ' turf' issues, but this would be a tough one.
Also, they crossed a border twice within minutes.
I'm sorry to say that I didn't at the time think of finding out more.

Second very strange thing-
After finishing my business in town, I went home.
At 2:00 PM I heard the sound of an approaching jet and went outside as I normally do.
Instead of the usual A-10's or F-16's out of Tucson- there was a freakin' bright orange 737 flying east at only about 1000' off th G-Damn deck !
It flew out of sight more or less in the direction of the earlier activity.
I thought, ' now, what the hell is that? '.

Having found out about chemtrails and having looked into it a little bit- I think it's safe to say that this is what I saw.
All I can say I know, comes from my own observations:
The aircraft can turn on or off at will.
Clouds form and expand in their wake.
Clouds have an oily residue, and strange composition- especially viewed through good polarizing lenses.

I personally believe that our military does not want to harm or kill us, but- there are some real PDB's ( poor dumb bastards ) making policy.
It's probably something real dumb, and yes- harmful in some way or other.

Hmm.. aircraft took six hours ( if it was the same one ) to go wherever it went and back. Almost due north from SE Arizona. 500 or so mph...
Plenty of time to do god knows what on the ground...
E. Utah would be my guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm not terribly interested in dissolving clouds myself, just flying ( and aircraft ) .
Many ATS members study these things, and this is a bit of info that will help somehow.
May 7 2008. Maybe there's some FAA records available. Maybe some sleuth-type, armed with info on where certain aircraft operate out of , could really find out what's going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

I found your post very interesting. I observe planes doing strange things like you described, where I live too.

Some questions: What kind of work do you do that requires you to identify aircraft? How can you determine what altitude the aircraft are flying? Where my home is situated I can see normal air traffic flying what seems to me relatively low on the horizon headed to OHare. I live 20 miles from Ohare. Then I see other aircraft flying much higher and in no relation to Ohare up above, usually headed southwest. The high planes are the ones that lay down the trails. I have never seen one headed toward ohare leave a trail. What do you think? I see the trails start and stop. several dashes and or parallel lines. I have a large picture window in the front of my house which overlooks a field, so I have a nice unobstucted view and do check it out every day. Your post was excellent, please post again with more of your observations.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you want more information about chemtrails you could read an old debate from 2004 on the subject.
Chemtrails Debate

We both did alot of research into this subject but in the end it was impossible to deny they are real and not a good thing.. as they have been listed as an exotic weapon by legislators.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
I didn't have binoculars with me, but I was fairly certain that the aircraft was a Boeing 737.
Clouds have an oily residue, and strange composition- especially viewed through good polarizing lenses.

Did you or did you not have binoculars with you? In these two lines you are contradicting yourself, which leads me to dis-beleive you and your theory.
Im fairly certain what you saw were nothing but contrails from a jet, thats all.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Why would they poison the air they have to breathe too? Chemtrails don't make any sense. Are the ones responsible given an antidote? This is one far out conspiracy, but given my pulmonary problems (the doctors don't know what is causing it), I will follow these stories.

Does anyone else have breathing problems with no real cause?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I just read your post where you questioned why they would put poison in the air. Weather Wars is the theory I think is most valid. I think the chemtrails are an attempt to control the weather for military, political and or financial gain.

Weather Modificatin was attempted in WWII and was used in Viet Nam and in the Gulf WarI. The Chinese even just used weather modification to clear the air for the Olympics. (check out Oregon Skywatch for an article on WWII Weather Wars)chemtrailsupdate.com...

The ramifications are huge, like the recent drought in Atlanta, the fires in California, the flooding in the midwest, and Hurricaine Katrina.

The second theory of weather modification is that TPTB are trying to achieve global dimming to slow global warming.

I think the physical effects upon the populace are a bonanza for big pharma.

I was in the hospital for 4 days from sudden onset asthma, never had it my entire life until 2002. So I have empathy for your pulmonary issues. I find it much harder to breathe on chemmy days.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for your report, I find it compelling.

I have a couple of questions though, I hope you can answer them:

* Is it possible to recognize the color of an aircraft flying at 35k feet with the naked eye? I always see silhouettes against the brighter sky.

* How can you ascertain that the clouds have an "oily residue"? Does it rain down and settle on the ground?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

1. It is possible to tell the color of a hih- flying aircraft only if it' s bright orange. I suspect the aircraft was painted for high- visibility.

2. You know how gasoline looks on water ? It' s like that- many muted colors of a sort of rainbow. I haven't noticed it fall to the ground...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

You point out that I contradicted myself in regards to not having binoculars, but having ' good polarizing lenses ' .

No, I had no binocs ( only becuse I was in the wife's car ).
I've been wearing very very good polarizing sunglasses ever since flight training ( USAF ) in1980.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

I did intercept and tactical bombers ( USAF ) for seventeen years, then civil aviation ( municipal ) mgt.

The first part, naturally, involved aircraft recognition training ...
the second part involved being constantly surrounded by commercial aircraft.

Now I'm retired in S. Arizona.

Mistakes can be easily made ( esp. around a major hub like COH )- most emissions ( from comm air at least ) are ' contrails '- the effect of heat and moisture.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OK, at this point, I have heard a little scuttlebut on the subject... from the inside.

I was told that what I saw was a scientific mission that was designed to determine patterns of dispersal of wmds, fallout, etc.
The flights are visible from space, and an isotope ( I don't know what )
is released that is easily tracked by space- based sensors.
In other words, if somebody nuked Ft. Huachuca in May ( with a temp of ___ and a windspeed at 20000' of ____ and so on ), where can we expect the toxins to go ?

Seems like a reasonable experiment to me.

top topics

join