It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain rejects Obama attack on immigration (McCain goes to La Raza)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

McCain rejects Obama attack on immigration (McCain goes to La Raza)

news.yahoo.com

In a lively appearance before the National Council of La Raza, one of the most important advocacy groups in the United States for Hispanic Americans, McCain rejected the organizers' attempts to cut off audience questioning of him, at one point tossing his microphone to a man so he could pose his query.

McCain in 2007 led a drive with Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy to try to persuade the U.S. Senate to approve apathway to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants working in US
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Isn't this sick?

Here is a canidate for president, going to the largest, most racest group in the country, the Mexican equivilent of the KKK, La Raza, which means, "The Race"...

Which race? Why, of course, the Mexican Race, not anyone else, from the name of thier orgninization, they are openly the most racist group in the US right now... and here is John McCain Pandering to this racist scumbags...

What a politican. McCain will go pander for a few votes from a few racist mexicans, but when it comes to trying to get conservative to vote for him, he does nothing. McCain is not intrested in the typical 'red' voter, he is very much left of center...

I mean, this is like if Obama went and talked to the KKK... just mind blowing... either McCain is senile, or he has some Judas and Brutus advising him...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
God it must suck to be a Republican now!!

I just renounced my GOP status to become an official independent.

Perhaps I will rejoin the GOP when It renounces the lunatic fringe candidates that try and play both sides of the fence. Conservative and Moderate to outright looney.

I anxiously await the debates. I seriously doubt there will be any.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
yeah why doesn't McCain go to a peckerwood convention and field some questions?

Or a black panther party.

I'm sure the KKK is feeling left out right about now.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
???

???No one care???

I mean, im not surprised that McCain will go pander to the people of the lowest common demomenator...

But come on... why...

I know that most people here PROBALY dont know what, La Raza, is...

This is kinda of big deal... this is akin to Obama going to the KKK, and pandering for thier vote....

[edit on 7/15/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

join