It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Canyon's Tunnel to The Underworld

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I wanna go on this fieldtrip!!!!

I have only flown over the grand canyon. as i live in the east coast, an only been west for the air force lol.....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
On your way up to the Grand Canyon make sure you stop off at Sedona since it's on the way anyway. Sedona has energy vortexes and the entire area has a strange, though not unpleasant vibe. I spoke to one of the locals up there, he told me about 15 years ago the govt buried some large coil-like devices at each of the vortexes, said it was even in the local paper. I was up there once with my magnetic field detector in an area where an underground alien base supposedly exists, I got a very strong reading coming out from the ground.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
hhmmm...Orignal post 9-3-2004 They must not have gone, pity,
would have been interesting. Oh wait have any of the hikers posted lately
maybe they did go (theme from "Twilight Zone" playing wildly in the back ground) Interesting thread though.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
When I originally viewed the thread as a guest I could not see he was banned and I did not notice it after I joined.

I never said that the Hopi WERE the Anasazi. They are possible decedents.

Anyway, This is a great board. I have enjoyed reading the different threads.

I am moving to Arizona from Illinois in June. I have been to the canyon twice before and I plan on going back to try to locate a possible Sipapu site that I have researched. IF the Hopi people will allow me... which is unlikely.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I concur with that thought. A while back I looked at my step mother's giant library of National Geograghic magazines and found an article about one of the deepest cave networks in Southwestern United states or northern Mexico. I can't remember which. Anyway, the writer of the article said that the explorers had trouble with the local natives, where they tried to cut their ropes as they descended down the verticle shaft. They made it down safely and took the most amazing photographs. There was no gold or precious metals to be found. They did find one or two gigantic halls deep in the tunnel system, however.

It seems as though the native tribes made a pact, back in the early days, to not allow the "white men" to take possession of the tunnels bearing rich deposits. I bet the US today would have a great wealth of presious metals and gems if they cooperated with the Native Americans from the beginning. The Natives would have shared their knowledge about the ancient secrets of the Americas.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

You got me thinking. I have visted the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill, Oregon and I'll have to tell you, the phenomenon is real. This is no trick of mirrors. The circular plot of land bends photons from their normal path. A person appears smaller on one side and larger on the other side. A natual occuring magetic field may be causing this phenomenon, but scientists are still not sure what causes the effect.

Queenannie38 made me think of this connection about the Vortex. You see the town is called Gold Hill from the early days. A large gold nugget was found in the area around the 1800's and people flocked their to make their claim.
Gold is one of the best conductors of electricity. To create a magnetic field ones needs an electric current. There may be a giant vein of gold below the earth in Southern Oregon producing the warping magnetic field.

On my tour of the Oregon Vortex the guides told us that the Native Americans knew about the phenomenon before the "white men" came to the region.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by lostinspace]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am GLAD to see this thread back up.....

QueenAnnie's posts in it are rich and wonderful.

Reading this makes me want to just pack up a lama and live in the bottom of the Grand Canyon for explorations sake.
My nickname comes form working on the Colorado river as a professional river guide. and my dream vacation would be a month on the river in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. I would rather camp on the sand down there than stay in a 5 star hotel any day.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RiverGoddess, when you were working on the Colorado River as a guide did you ever notice anything strange on the canyon walls? Did you ever have a spiritual awakening when you were inside the Grand Canyon on the Colorado? Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hey Rik,

Many of the canyon walls have pictographs and petroglyphs. The pictographs are paintings on the walls using colors, the pictographs are pecked into the stone itself.
The patina of the walls alone is an art gallery that blows your mind, with the colors varying radically at times. The leaching of iron composites run down the red walls in a stain that resembles black blood.
The calls of the canyon wrens are like the tinkling of fairy bells.

Being down in those canyons changed me for life in a way that is raw, and hard to describe. Yes....you can say I experienced spiritual enlightenment in the waters of the Colorado.

I have seen lightning strike the canyon wall across from me in a wild storm and start a fall of boulders to come crashing to the river below and leave a bush on fire burning in the rain where the boulders used to set.
When down in those canyons you tend to believe in magic..........

.....I saw my first UFO while down in those canyons, me and the entire camp of about a 9 people......and just when I thought to doubt what we all had seen a second one came flying in the exact same trajectory at the most unreal speed. There was a point above our heads where first one, then the other seemed to stop but it did not, it just got smaller and smaller and dimmer like it was shooting straight away from the earth from just over our heads...first we saw one do this and we laughed a little saying hey there was a UFO but then the second one came in the exact SAME path as the first.......as if to prove to us all we were not imagining things......after we saw the second UFO the entire camp went silent for quite a while.
There was nothing much to say anymore for we all KNEW what we had seen as the UBER strangeness of it left no doubt as to what EXACTLY we has witnessed.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

RiverGoddess, somehow I knew this would be your experience while traveling the Colorado River. The Grand Canyon I feel is the gateway to the 4th dimension. This is more then a feeling because of what I have seen in the Grand Canyon. Secrets and treasures await discovery of this mystical as well as spiritual realm inside the canyon that is truly a time capsule of humanity and of the Earth.

I saw a flying disc docked vertically on the side of a canyon wall in the Grand Canyon. This blended in with the background of the canyon wall. If you gather photos from the Grand Canyon you will find tens of thousands of photos of the billions taken since the late 1860s and until present that contain UFOs.

This area is a hotbed of UFO activity and I feel an underground base for aliens. Some of the rocks in the canyon are stored recorded history like a DVD. This is all I am able to say about that. Rik Riley

[edit on 27-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

You got me thinking. I have visted the Oregon Vortex in Gold Hill, Oregon and I'll have to tell you, the phenomenon is real. This is no trick of mirrors. The circular plot of land bends photons from their normal path. A person appears smaller on one side and larger on the other side. A natual occuring magetic field may be causing this phenomenon, but scientists are still not sure what causes the effect.

Queenannie38 made me think of this connection about the Vortex. You see the town is called Gold Hill from the early days. A large gold nugget was found in the area around the 1800's and people flocked their to make their claim.
Gold is one of the best conductors of electricity. To create a magnetic field ones needs an electric current. There may be a giant vein of gold below the earth in Southern Oregon producing the warping magnetic field.

On my tour of the Oregon Vortex the guides told us that the Native Americans knew about the phenomenon before the "white men" came to the region.

[

Reference to the "Oregon Vortex"

Debunked here

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

The Oregon Vortex is an optical illusion. Some sort of phenomenon is causing photons to bend within the location. The crooked house is just there to entertain the kids. There is a section on the property that uses measuring posts and levels (you can bring your own) to prove the optical deviation. It's no hocus pocus. By the way I went on the tour there.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I just wanna say that this would be a bad-ass adventure.

I would be extremely careful and be very well prepared for the journey. Besides the basics among other things I would have an assortment of medicine and antibiotics, a tape recorder, a digital camera, a notebook, several communications devices, my laptop, and a whole lot of mental preperation.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yeah, Sedona, weird place. I lived there for four years, I know a little about it. The energy gets weird there at times but it's not really something you can get from visiting for a day or two. It's hard to explain but people become really odd - odder than usual, I should say - when the vortexes act up.

People there are quite bonkers, if you ask me. Off in their own little world.

My ex - whom I lived with up there - claims she was buzzed one day by four silent helicopters. She was out sunbathing and they flew right over the house, very low, silent. I was at work so I can only take her word for it but I have seen a few funny things up there. Unmarked helicopters which makes little sense since there ain't nothing there, supposedly. Just some restaurants, art galleries, day spas and rocks to climb. At lest three times I saw some type of comet fall towards the ground just west of town. Not sure what that stuff was. Surprisingly I never heard of the Bradshaw Ranch when I lived there, I'd like to see that place, for giggles at least. There's also supposed to be a glyph, I don't remember where, somewhere close to town, showing a Mongolian type human. Possible portal to the other side of the world? Heck, I don't know, just relaying what I've heard.

Sorry, a bit off topic.

It would be nice, someday, to see someone go into the Grand Canyon and document the stuff that may or may not be there. I don't see myself going in there because I'm not the hiker type that could do the journey.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoktek

who the H!! wrote this.?? i will beat you for saying its the Hopi's place damn.. white people these days, and it aint the navajos story either. There is a world under there but you will be lost forever for even going near it, and only the sacred people can go there.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I found this article if you are interested it tells of a cave/tunnel system in the grand canyon but i cant find anything else on it you would think that this kind of find would be more reported on. But go to this website and read about it. Very interesting

paranormal.about.com.../XJ&sdn=paranormal&cdn=newsissues&tm=7&gps=464_634_1276_846&f=11&su=p504.1.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bt s=1&zu=http%3A//www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gazette.htm

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I just wanna say that this would be a bad-ass adventure.

I would be extremely careful and be very well prepared for the journey. Besides the basics among other things I would have an assortment of medicine and antibiotics, a tape recorder, a digital camera, a notebook, several communications devices, my laptop, and a whole lot of mental preperation.

I'm not so sure guys...didn't anyone watch the movie "The Descent"?

*shudder*

That's all I can think about.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's the exact location of the original Sipapu in the Grand Canyon.

36.191857, -111.735851

Enter these coordinates on Google Maps and see for yourselves.

Good luck getting there though. Besides being forbidden to everyone but local tribes, it's in pretty much the most remote and rugged terrain you can find. But hey, if anyone's up for the challenge, go for it.

edit on 10/1/10 by MillionEyedMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MillionEyedMask
Here's the exact location of the original Sipapu in the Grand Canyon.

36.191857, -111.735851

Enter these coordinates on Google Maps and see for yourselves.

Good luck getting there though. Besides being forbidden to everyone but local tribes, it's in pretty much the most remote and rugged terrain you can find. But hey, if anyone's up for the challenge, go for it.

edit on 10/1/10 by MillionEyedMask because: (no reason given)

"original sipapu"....can you elaborate?

Very interesting set of coordinates. VERY interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The sipapu in the floor of every kiva represents the portal out of which the Hopi people emerged after being sheltered inside the earth during the cataclysms that ended the first and second worlds in their mythology. That portal is now a sacred place to the Hopi and Navajo, and the destination of many pilgrimages. Only tribal people are allowed to go there. No white man has ever been. But the white man's satellites can see it just fine. There it is on Google Maps.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join