It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Rainbows

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The thing that gets me about the Springmeier work is that it is full of so much negativity it's unbelievable.

It literally takes every single thing I went through in childhood and places this nasty, delusional perversion onto it. The sad thing is apparently this "Formula" is gaining traction on the internet amongst kids and well meaning but woefully misinformed adults and every time it's referenced it's all negative applications.

This isn't "brainwashing" - this is called association. You take one thing, say it means another thing and assign "mystical applications to it". Just like calling the "Official Manual" an official and accredited document.

It's absolute bullshyte.

If anyone employed those techniques you would have a functional human being left over at the end of it, much less a "viable slave".

Not to mention after he "found Jesus" started a "Church" and was eventually arrested by the FBI a few years later for hoarding large amounts of drugs and weapons on-site. Yeah, um - hello?

Yeah.
Sounds like a real stable cult leader.

Seriously.
Let's not give his guys work any more credit that some have already given it.

This is a just sick and perverse.

You become what you want to believe.
End of story.

edit on 6/28/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

A former handler says butterflies and rainbows are triggers for me ultra victims.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: concerned190

I wear a rainbow ring on occasion, have a stylized phoenix tattoo on my leg amoungst other tattoos I won't get into and have more all-seeing eyes in my closet than I care to count out right now. That doesn't even TOUCH on the majority of esoteric artifacts I have according to this "manual" and I will never once shy away from my love of Disney and Sci-Fi movies.

I also have a music playlist that would make brainwashed fearful "christians" crap themselves at the sound of it....(and I use that "christian" term loosely because anyone who spends THAT much time focusing on "Satan" has issues far removed from the truth of Christ's compassion and the teachings of the Bible. Are some people sick and twisted? You bet their butts they are and money, power and influence are usually the cause of it all.).

Satan is the Prince of Lies....and that's what this manual is.

LIES OF A SATANIC AGENDA MASQUERADING AS A CHRISTIAN FRONT.

He doesn't sound like an EX-programmer to me at all.
Bet you a million to one he's still freaking at it in one form or another.

Did you miss the part where he started a non-tax-deducatble "church" for people who believe this twaddle? Yeah. He did. Think about it.

Create the deception and cover your ass in the process.
Release data to the masses.
Claim to be able to 'deprogram' people naive enough to believe this crap.
PROFIT

Seriously.

Some people never read further than what's written to confirm their self-proclaimed victimization in order to avoid responsibility and feel better about themselves by having someone (be it the Illuminati, government, military, Nazi's, Disney, etc...or a combination of all of them) to blame.

Most people didn't even have a problem with any of this stuff until they read some asshats "manifesto". Now you tell me...is that ironic or telling?

This work has deluded too many for too long and shows no signs of letting up anytime soon. Nauseating!

Sincerely,

A multi-generational military brat who grew up in a nice home with loving parents and who has never had a single traumatic experience with any of the subjects covered in this particular work. Have I had traumas? Oh hell yes, but not by anyone affiliated with anything this Fritz guy is claiming is the culprit. True Satanic Cults don't work that way. They aren't freaking smart enough to condition a person with any successful results using that technique he describes....unless they themselves WANT to be.

Now tell me I'm completely brainwashed.
I double dog dare ya.

Oh yeah, almost forgot.....that work pulled me in deep enough that I almost lost myself in it until I pulled my head out of my arse and started thinking rationally about positive things in life. You want to keep crawling down the proverbial Rabbit Hole you go right ahead. It's not an easy trip back if you go too deep. There's stuff down there you don't want to know about. Why anyone would WANT to take that trip is confusing as hell to me, and yes - that was a bit of a pun. If something doesn't make you smile or laugh with joy, it's not worth the effort.

For all you kids who think "Satanism" is a joke and "cool", I've got news for ya....it ain't. Not by a long shot.

Good day, Sir.

edit on 6/29/15 by GENERAL EYES because: final thoughts, formatting

<< 3  4  5   >>

join