It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Rainbows

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
and also thanks to everyone else who added to the topic, too!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So now there's a conspiracy for rainbows? Are we running out of stuff to talk about?

Edit, what's next? Why you only see one shoe on the highway but never a pair?

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
[edit on 17-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
So now there's a conspiracy for rainbows? Are we running out of stuff to talk about?

Edit, what's next? Why you only see one shoe on the highway but never a pair?

Pfffft!
You owe me a new keyboard for that

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is a picture of a Rosicrucian Rosy Cross of the Golden Dawn:

Notice how the circle in the middle are made up of the seven colors of the rainbow.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It
reminds me of your thread
about the significance of colors within some special Orders.
How does the horoscope aspect come into play?

Did you look at the site I posted 'Ccru'?

What is the deal with that?
I was hoping someone could help.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've just found a strange correlation.

It is just that. A correlation. Nothing more, nothing less...but here it is:

Okay, so in the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut', Nicole Kidman's character "Alice" almost has an affair with a naval officer.

'Eyes Wide Shut' also has numerous mentions and references to rainbows throughout the whole movie.

Now, Resistor's post about the odd lyrics of the song "Rainbow Connection", (thanks Resistor, btw!) has the lyrics of the song posted. This is one of the stranger verses:

"... Have you been half asleep? And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
... Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm s'posed to be...
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me."

Ok. I know it's very far-fetched and probably just a coincidence, but still something to ponder?

What connects Sailors to Rainbows?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Greetings Clearskies!

Are you talking about my thread about Color Programming here?

I'm not sure how it directly relates to horoscopes. I honestly think that these are the different colors of the altars used in programming victims of MK-Ultra.

When they shatter the victim's mind, they reformulate the victim's mind with countless numbers of altars (alternate personalities). Each altar has a specific color assigned to it. I know you probably already knew all this stuff, but just for those that didn't...

Svali goes into some detail about it here.

Here's a little bit of what she says:

Breaking the Chain: Breaking free of cult programming

by Svali

Copyright © 1996-2000 Suite101.com, Inc., All rights reserved.
www.suite101.com...

Chapter Five: Colors, Metals and Jewel Programming

Color coding

One form of programming that is quite common in the Illuminati is color programming. Why is it done? The answer is that trainers are human, and also quite lazy. Color programming is a simple way to organize systems, and allows the trainer to call up alters easily within a system. With the thousands of fragments that many multiples in the cult have, colors is a way of organizing them into an easily accessible group.

Also, young children recognize colors before they can read, so this training can occur quite early. It is begun at about age two in most children.

How it is done: The child is taken into a room with either white, beige, or colored walls. If the room is a neutral color, the lights in the room will be changed, so they color the room with the light's color. If "blue" is the color being imprinted, or put in, the trainer will call up a young child alter, either a controller or core split for a system. They will tell the child that they will learn how to become blue, and what blue means. The room will be bathed in blue light, as mentioned, or has been painted blue for use in this kind of programming. The trainer will be dressed in blue clothing, and may even have a blue mask on. Blue objects will be placed around the room. The alter inside the child is called up, drugged, hypnotized, and traumatized on the table. As they are awakening from the trauma, still in trance, they are told that blue is good, and that they are blue. That blue is important. That blue will protect them from harm. That blue people don't get hurt. This will go on for awhile.

They then ask the child if they want to be "blue", like the trainers. If the child says yes, they will continue on. If the child says no, it will be re-traumatized until it says yes. The child is often naked, and told it cannot wear clothing until it "earns" the right to wear beautiful blue clothing. Over and over the "safety of being blue" (ie freedom from harm) and danger of not having a color is emphasized. The children really wants to be blue after a while of going through this. They may be given blue candy as a reward for choosing to become the color. They may be given blue sunglasses or tinted lenses to wear. They are allowed to wear blue robes once they identify with the color chosen for them.

It's interesting to note that the Illuminati altars are colors of precious metals and jems...like gold, silver, and diamond.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When I met that woman in the psych unit with 11 alters,
one time, when she and I were talking, she looked around and said she saw red everywhere.
Well, we were supposed to take a trip outside of the unit for a few hours.
I told the nurse that she was acting weird, seeing red or blood or something, and they told her she couldn't go.
Man! She was SO mad at me after that.
Before then she and I were pretty friendly!
After they put me on Haldol a few days later, I blacked out almost STRAIGHT FOR 8 days!
While I was 'out', she stole all my most expensive stuff when she was discharged.

My Dad told them if they didn't take me off the haldol and EXTREMELY high doses of Lithium, he was going to come there with a shotgun.
They put me under the charge of another Dr. and he TOTALLY cleared my slate of meds.
I 'woke' up and realised that she was gone with my stuff.
When her alter 'katrina' showed up, she was a witch(she said) and she was SO smart. Every time we would be in the T.V. room and Jeopardy was on, she knew ALL, and I mean ALL the answers. Weird!

You usually knew that after she had a session with her Dr., she was going to change into another one.
The weirdest one was the baby or the guy!

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Clearskies]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Kermit the frog sings "Rainbow Connection" in the muppet movie and I can completely see the Masonic Illuminati connection here, it shows the Muppets (puppets) hat represnet all of us being secretly controled by the hand of the Illuminati which we never really see but know is there...

It's a powerful statement in many ways because as kermit the frog sings rainbow connection he represents you and I and he's a Frog and frogs everywhere are dying so it's symbollic to that we soon too will die under the control of our muppet masters... even more frightening is that the hand of the Illuminati does control the muppets by string but rather shoves a hand straight up their ass much the way currently the governemnt has it's hands right up our asses in every way possible...

we can see the subliminal programing in our children, boys who are P whipped half sissy and effeminate of manerisms, indecisive and lacking free will or courage...Just like Kermit, and Women who were programed to be Fat Obese materialistic Pigs... Kermit and Miss Piggy actually represent arch types of the current American public

Okay... this thread is as nuts as what I posted above, it's just a frackin rainbow... and I have followed a Rainbow and it's gaurded by leprechans and ends in San Fransico and there is nothing extra dimensional about either Leprechauns or Homosexuals

Now stay away from me lucky charms

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You don't get it, do you? We aren't trying to say that an actual rainbow in the sky is in any way evil or sinister. lol Please. Give us more credit than that.

We are saying that certain types of people (Illuminati) hold the symbol of the rainbow and all of it's colors in very high regard because they think of it as possessing magical powers and that the colors aid them in hypnotizing and brainwashing their victims.

I understand that it's much easier to poke fun at the title than to actually read the thread.

So do you. BUT...if you're interested in stimulating discussion, it's here for you to find.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
theres actually a few interesting posts in here, rainbows are used in a wide variety o cultures and the symbolism behind them is pretty cool to study...

I just am in a funny mood today and felt like making people laugh...

and what's really scary... the whole muppet thing and the programing of stereo types... when I finished that I had for a moment a tought of..."they didn't...did they?" lol "naw"... "maybe" rofl...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Check out this website:

Your Eyes Wide Shut

This website has it's info in a rainbow-like color scheme...relating to each of these 7 themes of the movie:

red-love
orange-religion
yellow-nature
green-immortality
blue-fidelity
indigo-patriotism
violet-service

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Found something interesting to note:

L. Ron Hubbard was once a naval officer.

And what is the motto of the church of Scientology?

"Go beyond the Rainbow"

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

The quote you added stuck out to me. I had a rainbow on my wedding day (which is a day all about promises before God), with only a teeny dusting of rain. I was so worried my dress was going to get wet, but was surprised it did not rain a lot. I had no idea about the rainbow until I got my photos back from the photographer.
I always liked to think it was my mom (deceased) sending me a message to let me know she was there that day.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.awenglow.com...

www.featureshoot.com...

wesley.nnu.edu...

here is some information that links both masonic related orders for girls with greek mythology relating to communication with the "gods".

i think it is interesting to note that judy garland was in job's daughters. this is a really good post. keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If there is a tie between the illuminati and rainbows, we sure have seen a lot of rainbows lately.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Rainbows are just an illusion, not real, just a play on light and water.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yet the illuminati use them as some sort or reference. And now they are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
When i think of rainbows i think of water and Sun reflecting

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join